Mika @ Italian newspaper 'Il Tirreno' - 17 October 2019

mari62

image.thumb.png.3e7a0d2cf495185ed9ed25f99d4558fe.png

Mika was the guest of 'Il Tirreno' in Livorno (Italy) today, he took over the Italian newspaper for one hour.

He led the editorial meeting and made the most important decisions that you will find in tomorrow's newspaper. Finally he answered the questions collected on the newspaper Facebook page.

-------------

Oggi abbiamo avuto un ospite molto speciale. Mika per un'ora ha preso le redini del Tirreno. Ha guidato la riunione di redazione e assunto le decisioni più importanti che troverete nel giornale di domani. Infine ha risposto alle domande raccolte sulla nostra pagina Facebook: ecco le sue risposte.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mari62 said:

Could anyone tell me what he's saying before they applaud him (both times)? I think it's something to do with mean comments the first time..? The second time I have no idea..

• Like 1

Mika al ''karaoke'' del Tirreno: ''Mi raccomando, chiudete presto le pagine''

Direttore del Tirreno per un'ora, Mika si è collegato in audioconferenza (in redazione lo chiamiamo "il karaoke") con tutte le redazioni del giornale.

"Fantastico sentire i nomi di tutte queste città che sono tra i posti più belli del mondo" (video di Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi) - L'articolo

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika at the '' karaoke '' del Tirreno: '' I recommend, close the pages soon ''

Director of the Tirreno for an hour, Mika connected via audio conference (in the editorial office we call it "karaoke") with all the editors of the newspaper.

"Great to hear the names of all these cities that are among the most beautiful places in the world" (video by Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi)

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

Mika e la Brexit: ''Sono per il remain. Mi sento europeo"

Nella sua visita al Tirreno, in cui ha fatto anche il "direttore per un'ora", Mika ha parlato anche di Brexit: "Pagheremo caro le conseguenze della Brexit. Da persona britannica con una famiglia britannica sono molto preoccupato. Stiamo soffrendo e credo che soffriremo ancora per molto tempo" (video di Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi). La cronaca della visita di Mika al Tirreno

Spoiler

Mika and Brexit: '' I am for the remain. I feel European "

In his visit to the Tirreno, where he was also the "director for an hour", Mika also spoke of Brexit: "We will pay dearly for the consequences of Brexit. As a British person with a British family I am very worried. We are suffering and I believe that we will suffer for a long time "(video by Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi).

• Thanks 1

Mika direttore del Tirreno per un'ora: "Che figata"

La scelta del "primo piano" del giornale, cioè degli argomenti di punta. Il tema principale delle pagine della cultura. E una parola per sintetizzare la sua esperienza alla guida del giornale. Ecco la riunione di redazione guidata, davanti al pubblico, da Mika: ha ascoltato le proposte dei giornalisti e ha scelto su cosa puntare, dando anche indicazioni su come comporre le pagine per valorizzare al meglio i temi trattati. Il frutto di queste decisioni sarà l'edizione del Tirreno in edicola venerdì 18 ottobre (video di Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi) - L'articolo

Spoiler

Mika director of the Tyrrhenian for an hour: "Che figata"

The choice of the "foreground" of the newspaper, that is, of the main topics. The main theme of the pages of culture. And a word to summarize his experience driving the newspaper. Here is the editorial meeting led, before the public, by Mika: he listened to the journalists' proposals and chose what to focus on, also giving indications on how to compose the pages to make the most of the topics covered. The result of these decisions will be the edition of the Tyrrhenian on newsstands Friday, October 18 (video by Cesare Bonifazi Martinozzi)

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

Mika a Livorno: il concerto improvvisato in via Grande

Centinaia di persone si sono raccolte in via Grande a Livorno per un mini concerto improvvisato di Mika. Accompagnato per l'occasione alla chitarra dal giovane livornese Fracesco Chirico. È lui il chitarrista scelto da Mika per il concerto livornese del 2 dicembre. Poi l'artista ci ha raggiunti al Tirreno per dirigere il nostro giornale per un'ora, in una particolarissima riunione di redazione avvenuta davanti al pubblico (video da Facebook, qui la diretta completa) - L'articolo

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Mika in Livorno: the impromptu concert in via Grande

Hundreds of people gathered in Via Grande in Livorno for an impromptu mini concert by Mika. Accompanied for the occasion on guitar by the young Livornese Fracesco Chirico. He is the guitarist chosen by Mika for the Livorno concert on December 2nd. Then the artist joined us at the Tyrrhenian to direct our newspaper for an hour, at a very special editorial meeting in front of the public (video from Facebook, here the complete live) - Article

Facebook video

• Thanks 1

Mika in visita al Tirreno: eccolo direttore per un'ora e protagonista di altre "figate"

Un ospite molto speciale al Tirreno: Mika è venuto a Livorno e dopo uno show nel centro della città è venuto a trovarci al giornale. Una visita davvero particolare ed emozionante: per un'ora è stato direttore del Tirreno, scegliendo i temi delle principali pagine del quotidiano in edicola venerdì 18

https://video.iltirreno.gelocal.it/locale/mika-in-visita-al-tirreno-eccolo-direttore-per-un-ora-e-protagonista-di-altre-figate/127964/129584?ref=search

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Mika visiting the Tirreno: here he is director for an hour and protagonist of other "cool"

A very special guest at the Tyrrhenian: Mika came to Livorno and after a show in the city center he came to visit us at the newspaper. A very special and exciting visit: for an hour he was director of the Tirreno, choosing the themes of the main pages of the newspaper on newsstands Friday 18

• Thanks 1