Sign in to follow this  
Iithril

Hugs from France

Hi!

My name's Louna. I live in France, in Toulouse for this year. I'm currently 19, and I am a student in BCPST, which stands for Biologie-Chemistry-Physic-Sciences of the Earth (Geology, basically). I aspire to be a vet, hence my school programme.

I always heard Mika in the bus going at school, but I became really interested and hooked to his songs when I moved out alone for my last year of highschool, in Lyon. He gave me confidence and pushed the loneliness back. Since then, my admiration for him has only grown and now I'm really happy because my family offered me a ticket to see him in concert, in London! I can't wait to finally see him live.

I think this is it. Thank you for reading my words!

• Like 2

Hello Louna and welcome to the MFC.  :welcomeani: Glad you can see him in London but as you are from France, do you plan to go to any of the concerts he will do around France?

Here you are a couple of threads that may interest you:

To talk with french fans in your language

And, to know how the forum works!  Enjoy your stay here :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello, nice to meet you! :bye:

I bet you'll have a great time here and of course at his concert!!! :clap:

Have fun there. :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Will you also see Mika in Toulouse after London? 

Hello and welcome to the MFC. Enjoy the forum and the concert of course! :cheer:

Hi! :bye:

I'm Gabriella, I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you soon in London! :mikadas:

Hello Louna, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :D 

Have a lot of fun at the gig! 

Thank you everyone! The concert was absolutely fantastic and seeing him live and this close for the first time was an experience I'll definitely remember.

And yes, I'll go to Toulouse as well - I can't really miss such a golden occasion to see him again. Not sure this is going to do any good to my emotional state, as I'm already filled with optimism and joy for the next months, but it's going to be great!