15- Origin

16- GraceKelly

17- Blue

18- We Are Golden

19- Tiny Love Reprise

Edited by krysady
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

73414114_453968898811268_4707710109177601563_n.thumb.jpg.b7bc2740ab66903a4bb496a843ebaaea.jpg

REVELATION TOUR - REHEARSAL v1

INTRO

ICE CREAM

JEALOUSY

RELAX

ORIGIN

PLATFORM BALLERINAS

BIG GIRL

TINY LOVE

BLUE

UNDERWATER

PALOMA

TOMORROW

ELLE ME DIT ( FR ) or STARDUST ( IT )

POPULAR

HAPPY ENDING

LOVE TODAY

WE ARE GOLDEN

GRACE KELLY

TINY LOVE REPRISE / STAY HIGH

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

73414114_453968898811268_4707710109177601563_n.thumb.jpg.b7bc2740ab66903a4bb496a843ebaaea.jpg

REVELATION TOUR - REHEARSAL v1

INTRO

ICE CREAM

JEALOUSY

RELAX

ORIGIN

PLATFORM BALLERINAS

BIG GIRL

TINY LOVE

BLUE

UNDERWATER

PALOMA

TOMORROW

ELLE ME DIT ( FR ) or STARDUST ( IT )

POPULAR

HAPPY ENDING

LOVE TODAY

WE ARE GOLDEN

GRACE KELLY

TINY LOVE REPRISE / STAY HIGH

No Paloma, no EMD or Stardust, instead Sanremo. The rest is accurate, from what I remember. 

Got some pix on my IG mellody_mfc .

After the show Mika came out to sign some things, but he didn't talk, to save his voice (I think).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, mellody said:

No Paloma, no EMD or Stardust, instead Sanremo. The rest is accurate, from what I remember. 

Got some pix on my IG mellody_mfc .

After the show Mika came out to sign some things, but he didn't talk, to save his voice (I think).

How did you find his voice, in perfect shape or was it hard to get to the notes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

How did you find his voice, in perfect shape or was it hard to get to the notes?

Amazing voice! :wub2: The accapella part of Happy Ending was the most beautiful version I've heard of it so far! :swoon:

And I forgot, he also played Lollipop, that isn't on the above list. Apparently there were different setlists though, Rose got one, maybe it's more accurate. The one posted here seems to be from rehearsals, judging from the headline. :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

His voice was great, the sound for the whole show was great, he seemed very happy and relaxed....and clearly touched by the messages and hearts. I was surprised by the lack of staging and the paired down band as I haven’t seen him perform like that sine 2007 on his first tour dates. A few months later it was already starting to grow with big girls and lollipops girls, the glitter cannons, etc.

He did say the show was going to be purely musical and it was. I was also really surprised that he sang 9 of the 13 tracks from the new album but it meant that the show was really fresh and new to us. 

I didn’t get as much stuff on film and pictures as I would have likes but we had a difficult night and had to leave  our great spot near the front and ask to move (we were actually trying to leave the venue but couldn’t get out as it was so packed) a lovely guy looked after us, got us some water and found us seats at the back of the balcony. Trouble was that some folk stood up so we didn’t really see much of the gig but it sounded great!!

i just wish we could see more shows in the uk....one day, sigh.

Will post my stuff when we’re back home on Wednesday.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

PRESS

Moose Gazette

Mika makes emotional return to UK with showstopping performance

November 11, 2019

The love in London was certainly not tiny for Mika, as he made an emotional return to the UK after seven years.

Following the release of his album, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, the star made an epic comeback as he launched into his single Ice Cream.

And as the lights dimmed down after the first track of the evening, his dedicated fanbase surprised the Lollipop singer by raising homemade signs, all of which read: ‘We missed you.’

Evidently, the kind gesture caught Mika off guard, who took a moment to admire the view as he placed his hand over his heart before blasting out his new track Dear Jealousy.

The 36-year-old introduced a colour theme early on in the evening as he stated: ‘Yellow is love.’

After his second track, he joked that green means envy, ‘or for the purpose of this concert, jealousy,’ as he explained how pink is both sin and desire.

His last colour was blue, which he laughed about having a bad reputation and is often misunderstood.

The theme didn’t go unnoticed by fans, who brought along multicoloured paper hearts and lit up Shepherd’s Bush Empire, in London, with their phone lights during the track Tiny Love.

But while he sang a collection of new songs, he also treated his audience to a number of hits from his back catalogue.

Giving a shout out to his mum, who was proudly sat on the balcony, the musician took to the piano for a stripped-back version of Lollipop where he’d added in a new verse about how love didn’t get him down.

Throwing in another classic he continued into Wicked inspired hit, Popular Song – which he collaborated on with Ariana Grande back in 2013.

Getting up close and personal with fans, Mika climbed over the barriers and walked among them while singing Big Girl – stealing the hat off one punter’s head as he went.

But don’t worry, after dancing around with his new accessory, the star then threw the hat into the crowd, making sure it found its way back to its owner.

Closing off the night, Mika brought all the colours together with his infamous hit Grace Kelly and finished his encore with a reprise of Tiny Love, which slowly blended into Stay High.

It was a showstopping performance that was met with nothing but love, and well worth the almost decade-long wait.

mika-makes-emotional-return-to-uk-with-showstopping-performance.thumb.jpg.e31c8a539338c862e44b1e645833e4a3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I have never been able to write a report before as this was my first Mika event but i can write one now! 

i arrived at the venue kinda late - around 6:40 in the afternoon- because of traffic in London. It took us a while to find the correct line but we found it eventually. There were a few people trying to buy tickets from people in the queue and i was looking out for some friends i was hoping to meet that i had been speaking to on twitter. 

i was very nervous in London, because my shirt and bowtie kinda made me stand out and London isnt the safest city in the world. My friend Blake who was with me grew up a Londoner so we knew that we had to stare at the ground and not make eye contact with people as that is whats expected in london. When i joined the queue i put my trans pin badge on ( i put it on sideways and my mate had to fix it in the venue later. 

The line to get in was moving pretty quickly at 7:00. It was a bit gross because the standing line had to stand next to rubbish bags in a dodgy alleyway, but i was too excited to care.  Some MFC members handed us a piece of paper with “we missed you” and cardboard hearts to be held up after the first song and tiny love. The venue was already pretty full when we got in. I didnt really get a good view of the stage and only got a brief glimpse of Mika a few times, but i did get to watch Zuleika dancing up on a balcony with some other people who looked vaguely familar and Mikas nephew. I think the rest of Mikas family was there but i couldnt see them. Im kinda glad i wasnt at the front though because someone on twitter told me there was fighting and I definitly  wouldn't want to be involved with that o_O

Mika’s voice was FANTASTIC. You can really hear the benefit of those high notes. I was screaming along to every song and i started losing my voice by the second song. I completely lost it at “We are Golden” and also had to take my asthma inhaler because i LOVE that song so i was extra loud for that song.

There was a lot of mentions of some guy who broke up with Mika in the alleyway behind Shepard’s Bush. Mika said he was still bitter about it years later which I thought was really funny. Poor mika. :lol3: 

Even though i couldn’t really see Mika, i still had lots of fun. The setlist was fantastic, his voice was fantastic. My friend Blake has a crush on Max, who he describes as “beautiful”. Mika ran off stage and returned wearing his grandmothers shirt and i honestly wasn't surprised. I looked up at Zuleika and she was laughing. 

Near the end, all the lights went off and everyone was screaming and shouting “Mika” and he came on and sung Grace Kelly, Tiny Love reprise and Stay high. My parents could hear both Mika and the crowd singing from halfway down the street and could even tell us some of the songs that were played because we were a bit loud. :facepalm: 

i stayed behind a bit at the end to meet one of my mates from Italy who I was giving some PG tips teabags too, and then we had to drive back home. I didnt get back in until gone 2:00 in the morning so i had to leave my review until today. This show was one of the happiest experiences of my life. If mika does another London show I definitly want to get tickets, and i cant wait to see the videos from the rest of the Tour

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3