2019 @ Razzmatazz Barcelona, SPAIN, 12 Nov REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

PRESS

Enderrock.cat

Concert de Mika a la sala Razzmatazz de Barcelona

http://www.enderrock.cat/galeria/1033/foto/49373

Fotos: Xavier Mercadé

515657098_mikafxaviermercade_D812299.thumb.jpg.48aedfedd588e4ef1b4bb4f97200f38e.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812693.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812443.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812704.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812696.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812692.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812675.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812662.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812651.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812647.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812641.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812630.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812621.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812594.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812586.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812562.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812559.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812537.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812532.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812529.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812528.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812525.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812478.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812464.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812448.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812414.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812413.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812404.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812397.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812394.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812388.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812362.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812352.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812331.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812324.jpg

mika f xavier mercade_D812303.jpg

zzzmika f xavier mercade_D812608.jpg

No Tomorrow in Barcelona but Blue and no Blue in Madrid but Tomorrow.

I see familiar faces in those pics and of course the hearts and Welcome papers that my friends and I made. 

On my way to Barcelona and back to the RL. 😢

Some report later. 

• Like 2

Thanks @Mikasister

1. Intro
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Dear Jealousy
  4. Relax
  5. Origin of Love
  6. Platform Ballerinas
  7. Big Girl
  8. Tiny Love
  9. Blue
  10. Underwater
  11. Tomorrow
  12. Lollipop
  13. Live Your Life
  14. Popular
  15. Happy Ending
  16. Love Today
  17. We Are Golden
  18. Grace Kelly
  19. Tiny Love ( reprise )
  20. Stay High
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks @Mikasister

1. Intro
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Dear Jealousy
  4. Relax
  5. Origin of Love
  6. Platform Ballerinas
  7. Big Girl
  8. Tiny Love
  9. Blue
  10. Underwater
  11. Tomorrow
  12. Lollipop
  13. Live Your Life
  14. Popular
  15. Happy Ending
  16. Love Today
  17. We Are Golden
  18. Grace Kelly
  19. Tiny Love ( reprise )
  20. Stay High

No, no Tomorrow, he sang only Blue in Barcelona :wink2:

• Thanks 1

1. Intro
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Dear Jealousy
  4. Relax
  5. Origin of Love
  6. Platform Ballerinas
  7. Big Girl
  8. Tiny Love
  9. Blue
  10. Underwater
  11. Lollipop
  12. Live Your Life
  13. Popular
  14. Happy Ending
  15. Love Today
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Grace Kelly
  18. Tiny Love ( reprise )
  19. Stay High

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:
  1. Intro
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Dear Jealousy
  4. Relax
  5. Origin of Love
  6. Platform Ballerinas
  7. Big Girl
  8. Tiny Love
  9. Blue
  10. Underwater
  11. Lollipop
  12. Live Your Life
  13. Popular
  14. Happy Ending
  15. Love Today
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Grace Kelly
  18. Tiny Love ( reprise )
  19. Stay High

:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Where to begin with? It’s so much to say. So let’s start from the beginning. Fans started gathering from very early morning and queuing has begun. Me and my friend get at Razzmatazz at 8 a.m. and we were 24th and 25th in the queue. Queuing was tiring especially because we were after 2 day journey and the day before we were sightseeing the city but still very excited and nervous about the concert. It was our first Mika gig.

For half a day it took to unpack Mika’s music equipment form the lorry. First who came at Razzmatazz was Tim, then came other musicians from the band. We didn’t know tho when Mika will arrive. There were a lot of speculations. Some ppl were saying that he is already inside because we could hear singing, others were saying that he will come an hour before the show and it appeared to be completely different. At  6 p.m. unexpectedly Mika’s van came and he get out of the car and went straight to the building.

While queuing we spread red paper hearts with the sign “TINY LOVE” and “WELCOME BACK MIKA “ posters. I also prepared poster with Polish flag and sign “Sending Tiny Love from Poland”.  Before 8 p.m. the guards started to let us inside and we managed to stand in the first rows just in front of a microphone.  First there was a DJ who played for us, then they played some songs among which there was  Jack’s and Mika’s Youth & Love. And soon after that the whole show begins.

There was an intro during which Mika was speaking and then suddenly  he appeared on stage with the song Ice Cream. Fans straight away were carried by the music and having blast for the whole concert. They react very vividly to every Mika’s performance. Even thought the gig  wasn’t sold out the room was full of ppl. Looking at Mika’s face I can assume that he also was pleased by the crowds having fun.

Some sweet memories: when I showed up my poster “Sending Tiny Love from Poland” Mika leaned and read it and then looked at me. I also saw a photo of me with this poster made by a photograph earlier here. When Mika started to sing Big Girls he of course came down from the stage and he was standing face to face with me and walk next to me. It was breathtaking moment, magical and unbelievable. Even though he walked by near me and I felt him I didn’t dare to touch him directly. As I think it might be inappropriate like to grab him for his arm you know. I just had a very lucky place where I was standing.

It was surprising when Mika started to sing Live Your Life but I’m glad he did it. I like this song a lot. Although it’s a pity that he didn’t sang Sanremo or Tomorrow on which I was really counting to hear. When @Mikasister was throwing heart balloons on stage Mika was kicking them of or destroying them. It was funny.

After the show we of course were waiting for Mika outside the building and we didn’t have to wait long. One of the guards  told us where to stand and if we will starting to make mess Mika will immediately go away, so everybody waited patiently. When he came out he was signing things and talking with fans. He came to everybody and me and my friend also got a chance for a little chat. We told him that it’s our 1st anniversary because  exactly  year ago we met him for the first time at The Voice. He also agreed to held a birthday poster and took a photo for our another friend which was very kind of him. And he signed our Revelation Tour posters. We got more than we could imagine. I can even find words which could describe how I felt and still feeling after this concert. I want to stay on Mika cloud as long as possible. I already miss him, the atmosphere he creates and fans I met. My dear @Mikasister I’m so glad that I finally met you in person. It was fantastic sharing with you these beautiful moments.

Wish you guys to have the same experiences with Mika as I had because it’s simply incredible!

Photos and videos coming very soon!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1