2019 @ Razzmatazz Barcelona, SPAIN, 12 Nov REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

PRESS

Metronome

http://metronome.press/mika-brilla-en-su-esperado-retorno-a-barcelona/

Mika brilla en su esperado retorno a Barcelona

Esperábamos este momento con los brazos abiertos, por fin Mika rompe los cuatro años de silencio transcurridos desde ‘No Place In Heaven‘ (Republic Records, 2015) y vuelve al panorama musical con ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ (Republic Records, 2019), que salió a relucir este 4 de octubre marcando esa influencia a la música de los años noventa, no nos vamos a quejar, sin duda. Tras una gran crisis personal reaparece como el ave fénix dando lo mejor de sí mismo.

Grata aparición de Mika tras media hora de espera interminable, el 12 de noviembre en Razzmatazz en Barcelona dentro del Festival Mil•lenni. Sorprendentemente, nos saluda con un catalán muy conseguido ‘Estic molt content d’estar amb tots volsaltres’, su luz interior ya estaba cegándonos, radiante como su vestimenta, con un toque barroco muy característico suyo. Sorpresa para mí que su tercera canción ya fuera la tan esperada ‘Relax, take it easy’, aquí ya sedujo a todo el que estuviera esperando una bebida en la barra, ¡Se acabó la bebida, a bailar!

Tras acabar la canción, sorpresa para una de las fotógrafas aposentadas en el foso, el cantante ofrece subirla bien cerquita y charlar un rato, no recibió una negativa allí estaban los dos, juntitos, charlando. Envidia pura por esta afortunada y fotones que saldrán de esta toma de contacto tan cercana. No fue la única toma de contacto, momento épico el que vivimos con ‘Big girl (you are beautiful)’ donde no ha tenido suficiente contacto con su querido público así que baja a cantarnos prácticamente al oído, si eras afortunado de haber ocupado esas primeras filas, podías hasta olerlo.

Las cinco últimas canciones fueron la cúspide de este gran artista (a pesar de decir esto, todo el concierto fue un espectáculo) una oleada de bailes desenfrenados estaba a punto de estallar. Con 'Happy ending' se nos puso la piel de gallina con la escalofriante pureza de su voz, antes de acabar pide al público silencio para poder finalizar la estrofa a pleno pulmón, sin micrófonos ni instrumentos de fondo, épico. Aunque aquí no acaba este episodio. Para seguir con este desenfreno de emociones, simula con la garganta los latidos de un corazón, ¿puedes sentir que canción viene? ‘Love today’ y una la oleada de personas saltando, no es para menos, en ‘We are golden’ no paró esta intensidad. Impactante ‘Grace kelly’ y en sus manos una bandera del orgullo lgtbi+ para marcar los colores en la estrofa con sus dedos a ritmo de la música, maravilloso momento representativo de la libertad sexual.

Por último y no menos importante ‘Stay High’ , de este ultimo álbum. Saludos al público y agradecimientos, un buen sabor de boca tras este concierto, sin duda, los años de espera por su regreso han merecido la pena.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika shines on his expected return to Barcelona

We were waiting for this moment with open arms, Mika finally breaks the four years of silence since 'No Place In Heaven' (Republic Records, 2015) and returns to the music scene with 'My Name Is Michael Holbrook' (Republic Records, 2019) , which came to light this October 4 marking that influence to the music of the nineties, we will not complain, no doubt. After a great personal crisis it reappears like the phoenix giving its best.

Mika's pleasant appearance after half an hour of endless waiting, on November 12 at Razzmatazz in Barcelona at the Mil • Lenni Festival. Surprisingly, he greets us with a very successful Catalan ‘Estic molt content d’estar amb tots volsaltres’, his inner light was already blinding us, radiant as his clothes, with a very characteristic baroque touch of his. Surprise to me that his third song was already the long-awaited ‘Relax, take it easy’, here he already seduced everyone who was waiting for a drink at the bar, the drink is over, to dance!

After finishing the song, surprise for one of the photographers sitting in the pit, the singer offers to climb it very close and chat for a while, he did not receive a refusal there were the two, together, chatting. Pure envy for this lucky and photons that will come out of this close contact. It was not the only contact, epic moment we lived with 'Big girl (you are beautiful)' where he has not had enough contact with his beloved audience so come down to sing practically in our ears, if you were lucky to have occupied those first rows, you could even smell it.

The last five songs were the cusp of this great artist (despite saying this, the whole concert was a show) a wave of wild dances was about to explode. With 'Happy ending' we got goosebumps with the chilling purity of his voice, before finishing ask the audience for silence to finish the stanza in full lung, without microphones or background instruments, epic. Although this episode does not end here. To continue with this frenzy of emotions, simulate with the throat the beats of a heart, can you feel what song is coming? ‘Love today’ and a wave of people jumping, is not for less, in ‘We are golden’ this intensity did not stop. Shocking ‘Grace Kelly’ and in her hands a flag of LGBTI + pride to mark the colors in the stanza with her fingers to the rhythm of the music, a wonderful representative moment of sexual freedom.

Last but not least, ‘Stay High’, from this latest album. Greetings to the public and thanks, a good taste after this concert, without a doubt, the years of waiting for his return have been worth it.

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

PRESS

Ale Espaliat Planas

73480730_2411015012546395_6335086940504659578_n.thumb.jpg.c16b5621db70c372632ca631344cd8f2.jpg

EJbXR8sWwAAsd-T.thumb.jpg.93261c5fbf0aaad417d7e474abf8f142.jpg

73533236_166378841135021_2421716401518143368_n.thumb.jpg.9507e3a00d6b5477f5d569a6a8a94a56.jpg

• Like 2

Here you are my little report.

We arrived at Razzmatazz early in the morning just when other MFCers arrived. They were kind enough to give us the first two places as we were the only Spanish fans that arrived soon. We met some old friends and of course Dominika and her friend. It was a pleasure spent the day together sharing our experiences and love for Mika.

I suffered because as time went by there were still few people queuing. It was 6 pm and there were no more than 60 or 70 people for a venue that fit about 2000 ppl but as usual, "normal" people go a little before the show starts so at the moment the show started the venue was filled. The organization of the place was excellent. Once inside there was a DJ that I did not like, for me it was only noise but we were preparing for the moment to see Mika on stage. Finally after 3 years of waiting, our man showed up impeccable.:fangurl:
I have no words. The story began again. Magnificent voice, 100% energy. New songs live are a gem. Even Blue that I don't like, I found it pretty in his voice, so close to us because he sang it sitting on the floor. He enjoyed us with our posters, hearts and banners and we enjoyed him, his voice, dances, movements, his beauty and his sense of humor. The feeling was mutual. 

As usual in Mika, he gave everything on stage and with much complicity with people who behaved very politely. It is always a pleasure to listen to Mika live, much better than on the record. We really enjoy jumping, singing and giving all our love and support to our dear Mika. The hour and a half that lasted the concert, passed like a blink of an eye.

After the show, we wait like an hour and Mika delighted us with a meet, similar, to Pedralbes, who was at that meet in 2015 knows what it is. He had a little chat with almost everyone who was there.When he saw me said "Nice to see you again" we had a little chat and when I told him that I didnt remember how gorgeous he is, he blushed and shyly smiled me and said "ohh no no" hahaha he's so cute. He signed all the stuff and took some pic. He signed the t-shirt my friend and I wore at the gig. Also he signed an album we made of the Pedralbes concert. I took this album to London in 2016 and another festival in Barcelona  in 2016 as well but he had not managed to sign me but finally on Tuesday he did it with a beautiful dedication. 

the day couldnt finish in a better way.:cloud:

I have a betersweet feeling. Its so hard to back to the real life knowing that I dont know when will i see him again but I enjoyed both concerts and have sweet memories of him. Listen the new songs live was a gift for my senses and then the meet and the dedicatory...unforgettable.  I keep all these memories in my heart. Altough I couldnt see Mika at the end of the show in Madrid, the samples of affection that he showed us from the stage filled me with satisfaction and happiness, the looks the gestures were enough reward. I never forget all that. He knew we were there after so many years.

The second time I had number 1

75328585_2362949364020636_6346263965995106304_n.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I didn't want him to sign my CD because I didn't want to bother him with so many signatures. I keep it for another opportunity that I am sure there will be one because he told me he will back soon and in Madrid he promised us that it would not take 4 years to return. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, silver said:

Lovely report Alba.  It's so nice he remembered you :hug:

YES - I agree -  this's really "happy reading" :thumb_yello: MIKA has an impressive memory :wub: I'm so happy for you Alba! :hug:  I suppose these great memories will warm your heart,  throughout  the cold winterdays...  

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mamiam said:

YES - I agree -  this's really "happy reading" :thumb_yello: MIKA has an impressive memory :wub: I'm so happy for you Alba! :hug:  I suppose these great memories will warm your heart,  throughout  the cold winterdays...  

Love, love

me  

Thanks dear. You know? I was thinking in you because I was with Andrea and I remembered when we were together in Florence.  :hug:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Thanks dear. You know? I was thinking in you because I was with Andrea and I remembered when we were together in Florence.  :hug:

Thanks for tellling me :blush-anim-cl: Yes, after meeting both you and Andrea in London in June 2016, for the fab. gig at London Palladium, I was so happy and pleased that we could share - and close - the year with the fab. concerts in Florence! :clap::wub:  I'll never forget it!! :fisch: This was the last time I saw MIKA - but I do hope I'll get the opportunity to enjoy new concerts, and meet you both again...😍 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Thanks for tellling me :blush-anim-cl: Yes, after meeting both you and Andrea in London in June 2016, for the fab. gig at London Palladium, I was so happy and pleased that we could share - and close - the year with the fab. concerts in Florence! :clap::wub:  I'll never forget it!! :fisch: This was the last time I saw MIKA - but I do hope I'll get the opportunity to enjoy new concerts, and meet you both again...😍 

Love, love

me 

I also thought about you and the great time we had together in Florence. :cheers: I really hope you can see Mika again soon. I can assure you that he hasn't lost his touch and his concerts are as amazing as ever. :wub2: And of course I hope we see each other again too! :hug:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lunari said:

I also thought about you and the great time we had together in Florence. :cheers: I really hope you can see Mika again soon. I can assure you that he hasn't lost his touch and his concerts are as amazing as ever. :wub2: And of course I hope we see each other again too! :hug:

Thank you dear:hug: From all the new stuff,  which has been posted here,  since MIKA started touring again, it looks like he has never been better on stage than he's now! :clap: So much energy, so much passion - and such a wonderful contact with his audience and fans!! :wub:   I think even Mick Jagger ought to be envious about it all :naughty: Thanks a million to all of you for sharing so much wonderful, new MIKA stuff!! :woot_jump: I really LOVE it all.  And MIKAs outfit - omg - it reminds me so much of the -70ies - the best pop period ever! :fisch:

SO - good luck with the upcoming concerts,  to all  of you, lucky fans - being able to travel and experience it live!  ENJOY !!   :yay: :wub: 

Love, love

me

• Like 3

http://periodisticmedia.com/mika-arrasa-en-la-sala-razzmatazz-de-barcelona/

MIKA ARRASA EN LA SALA RAZZMATAZZ DE BARCELONA

Cuatro años después de su último concierto en España, el cantante británico Mika pasó por la Sala Razzmatazz para ofrecer un enérgico espectáculo. Canciones como 'Relax' o 'Popular Song', de las más conocidas, hicieron disfrutar a un público entregado de principio a fin.

No se detuvo un solo momento, y tampoco dudó en saltar al público para cantar una de las canciones del setlist rodeado de gente. No faltaron globos en forma de corazón y carteles, todo proyectos organizados por sus fans.

Mika anuncia su quinto álbum de estudio, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, y comienza el verano con el lanzamiento de su nuevo single “Ice Cream”.

Mika se lanza a una gira europea, que comenzará el 10 de noviembre en Londres con paradas en España, Francia, Suiza, Italia y más.

Con más de 10 millones de discos vendidos hasta la fecha, Mika se ha convertido en un artista de Oro y Platino en 32 países de todo el mundo y ha demostrado ser un verdadero hombre del Renacimiento que muestra sus muchos talentos como escritor de canciones, intérprete, diseñador de moda, ilustrador y columnista.

El británico repite esta noche en la Sala Riviera de Madrid, donde seguro volverá a dejar huella.

2019.11.12_Mika001-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika002-682x1024.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika004-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika007-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika009-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika010-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika013-1024x682.jpg

2019.11.12_Mika016-1024x682.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://bazarshowmag.com/archivos/6428

@Kumazzz In this link there're beautiful photos of the gig 

PRESS

BAZAR SHOW MAGAZINE

https://bazarshowmag.com/archivos/6428

El fotógrafo Lluís M. Montanero Fotografía ha hecho el siguiente foto-reportaje del paso de MIKA por la sala Razzmatazz dentro de la programación del Festival Mil·lenni.
Gracias a Concert Studio

bazarshowmag.com (1).png

bazarshowmag.com (2).png

bazarshowmag.com (3).png

bazarshowmag.com (4).png

bazarshowmag.com (5).png

bazarshowmag.com (6).png

bazarshowmag.com (7).png

bazarshowmag.com (8).png

bazarshowmag.com (9).png

bazarshowmag.com (10).png

• Like 2