:spain: Second date in Spain !

EJQ-7c8XYAEXFTU?format=jpg&name=medium

REPORTS

PICS

VIDS

PRESS

• Like 1

Since there is none (yet), I decided to do a little gig report. :wink2:

We arrived from Barcelona at the day of the gig and I ended up getting number 19 which gave me hope for a good spot, yet I was a little worried about front row because this number could be exactly where the border to second row is. However, we had a good time meeting old and new friends and laying in the sun to fight the cold in the shadow. In the contrary to Barcelona where everything was very smooth and the venue-staff were really, really organized, in Madrid we didn't get to see security until only shortly before the doors were opened. There were no barriers at all. They made us line up in rows of three first about twenty minutes before doors. 15 minutes later they decided they'd prefer lines of two. Add those to the non-existing barriers and the fact that there was no special area for handicapped guests you can guess how the doors were. No wonder the person with number four on their hand ended up in second row, just like us. Having travelled and toured for some days now it got me really frustrated. I partly blame that on my lack of sleep and my upcoming cold as well.

The DJ this time was really good, she even got me up to sing and dance along. The majority of the audience seemed to enjoy the little party until finally the intro with Mika's voice started. :excite: The crowd was on fire from the first second. But at least in my area no one from the back was being pushy at all which I found really amazing. People just sang along, danced and had fun. 

Mika was in a good mood, though I could notice that tiredness had kicked in for him as well. I even noticed him coughing one or two times and immediately worried I could have shared my cold with him. But since we hadn't cuddled up and I even muted during the m&g in Barcelona, I guess I'm not the one to blame here. :angel_not: However, he obviously enjoyed being the great entertainer that he is. There still was zero decorations and even though I'm really looking forward to seeing the full show he always prooves that he doesn't need any props, special effects or confetti. My guess is that not a single person in the audience had the feeling that something was missing.

He sang Live your Life again and skipped Sanremo just like he had done in Barcelona. I think the setlist must have been the same for both Spanish gigs. But there was one small and important difference: Becks (What's your MFC-name, girl? ❤️) had prepared Spanish lyrics for Tomorrow. She had given them to a band member before the gig, but it seemed like they hadn't been forwarded to Mika. When he started Tomorrow Becks tried to give them to him but he refused more than once. I tried to convince her to throw the paper on stage, but Becks didn't and did look unhappy. The song ended, lights went off. And then we heard Mika saying 'okay, so give me that thing', coming to Becks' direction. Someone was over the moon :wub2: while Mika tried to sind (he mostly read) those lyrics. The audience was really happy about his attempt to speak-sing in Spanish. :wub2: 

During Big Girl he came to the audience and decided to enter exactly between us. We had a big plastic bag full of coats that I tried to put away once I realised what was about to happen. I have no idea where I had that stupid bag, but suddenly there was space and Mika stepped on my foot. It didn't hurt at all, I think he noticed and put his weight on the other side, but it was kinda funny :naughty: This time a security guy followed him through the crowd. But I must say the award of going over barriers and through the crowds cleary goes to Mika. The security guy was not half as elegant. :roftl:

Happy Ending was as always really good and rather touching since quite a few people around me had to think of the last Madrid-gig that we got to share with David. I think it was his last Mika-gig. :emot-sad: So there were some tears and it was a bit strange to get back into party mood afterwards. :group_hug:to everyone around David!

When Mika eventually left the stage I noticed how people couldn't believe that the gig was over already. It's exactly the feeling I had after all three gigs of this tour. I wonder if the set is actually short if it's just the good time we have?

Afterwards we played the guess-the-door-game and some of us got it right, me being one of them. He used a different door to leave than where he had entered. But we could remember form the last time. The way to his car was about five metres long and there were four securities. Now that was impressive! Mika didn't spend much time with the few fans, he signed maybe five things and took two pictures. He was friendly, but you could notice that he wanted to leave. The driver seemed to be really smart because they avoided the actual road where the majority of fans waited and used the space behind the truck and tourbus to get to the street instead. After Mika had left we told the waiting crowd and I even showed some of them a bad-quality-picture I had just took of Mika leaving. But most of them still didn't believe us. Now I know how security staff must feel when they try to convince fans that stars have already left. Oh well, I hope they didn't wait too long afterwards and decided to curl up in the warmth somewhere.

Our night ended at the local Burger King where I had to say good bye to @RAK1 and Becks (I stil don't know your name on here, woman!). Thank you both and all the other lovely people for the really cool day we had and for cheering me up when entering the venue :huglove: 

Now real life is calling, but luckily I can get back into the Mikaworld in a bit over a week again. I'm already looking forward to that.

I'm undecided what the best way of sharing photos these day is. So far I upload some of them over at Instagram where you can find me under @saslib. Not sure if it's possible to insert them here somehow or if I should make another upload? Ideas welcome! :flowers2: 

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Great report, @Statue_of_Liberty! I don't have much to add. The setlist was almost the same as in Barcelona, there was just one small difference: he didn't do Blue in Madrid and he did Tomorrow, while in Barcelona it was the other way around. Anyway, I had a pretty good place at the very end of the front row (which wasn't that close to Mika, but at least no one tall was blocking my view) and I really enjoyed the gig. At the end I also always get the feeling that it was really short though. It lasts about an hour and a half and I'm not sure if that's an average length for a concert? I don't go to too many other performer's gigs, although I've definitely been to some that were longer. But I guess it's not the size that counts. :P

Now it's back to real life for me too (but luckily not for too long!).

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Statue_of_Liberty said:

Since there is none (yet), I decided to do a little gig report. :wink2:

We arrived from Barcelona at the day of the gig and I ended up getting number 19 which gave me hope for a good spot, yet I was a little worried about front row because this number could be exactly where the border to second row is. However, we had a good time meeting old and new friends and laying in the sun to fight the cold in the shadow. In the contrary to Barcelona where everything was very smooth and the venue-staff were really, really organized, in Madrid we didn't get to see security until only shortly before the doors were opened. There were no barriers at all. They made us line up in rows of three first about twenty minutes before doors. 15 minutes later they decided they'd prefer lines of two. Add those to the non-existing barriers and the fact that there was no special area for handicapped guests you can guess how the doors were. No wonder the person with number four on their hand ended up in second row, just like us. Having travelled and toured for some days now it got me really frustrated. I partly blame that on my lack of sleep and my upcoming cold as well.

The DJ this time was really good, she even got me up to sing and dance along. The majority of the audience seemed to enjoy the little party until finally the intro with Mika's voice started. :excite: The crowd was on fire from the first second. But at least in my area no one from the back was being pushy at all which I found really amazing. People just sang along, danced and had fun. 

Mika was in a good mood, though I could notice that tiredness had kicked in for him as well. I even noticed him coughing one or two times and immediately worried I could have shared my cold with him. But since we hadn't cuddled up and I even muted during the m&g in Barcelona, I guess I'm not the one to blame here. :angel_not: However, he obviously enjoyed being the great entertainer that he is. There still was zero decorations and even though I'm really looking forward to seeing the full show he always prooves that he doesn't need any props, special effects or confetti. My guess is that not a single person in the audience had the feeling that something was missing.

He sang Live your Life again and skipped Sanremo just like he had done in Barcelona. I think the setlist must have been the same for both Spanish gigs. But there was one small and important difference: Becks (What's your MFC-name, girl? ❤️) had prepared Spanish lyrics for Tomorrow. She had given them to a band member before the gig, but it seemed like they hadn't been forwarded to Mika. When he started Tomorrow Becks tried to give them to him but he refused more than once. I tried to convince her to throw the paper on stage, but Becks didn't and did look unhappy. The song ended, lights went off. And then we heard Mika saying 'okay, so give me that thing', coming to Becks' direction. Someone was over the moon :wub2: while Mika tried to sind (he mostly read) those lyrics. The audience was really happy about his attempt to speak-sing in Spanish. :wub2: 

During Big Girl he came to the audience and decided to enter exactly between us. We had a big plastic bag full of coats that I tried to put away once I realised what was about to happen. I have no idea where I had that stupid bag, but suddenly there was space and Mika stepped on my foot. It didn't hurt at all, I think he noticed and put his weight on the other side, but it was kinda funny :naughty: This time a security guy followed him through the crowd. But I must say the award of going over barriers and through the crowds cleary goes to Mika. The security guy was not half as elegant. :roftl:

Happy Ending was as always really good and rather touching since quite a few people around me had to think of the last Madrid-gig that we got to share with David. I think it was his last Mika-gig. :emot-sad: So there were some tears and it was a bit strange to get back into party mood afterwards. :group_hug:to everyone around David!

When Mika eventually left the stage I noticed how people couldn't believe that the gig was over already. It's exactly the feeling I had after all three gigs of this tour. I wonder if the set is actually short if it's just the good time we have?

Afterwards we played the guess-the-door-game and some of us got it right, me being one of them. He used a different door to leave than where he had entered. But we could remember form the last time. The way to his car was about five metres long and there were four securities. Now that was impressive! Mika didn't spend much time with the few fans, he signed maybe five things and took two pictures. He was friendly, but you could notice that he wanted to leave. The driver seemed to be really smart because they avoided the actual road where the majority of fans waited and used the space behind the truck and tourbus to get to the street instead. After Mika had left we told the waiting crowd and I even showed some of them a bad-quality-picture I had just took of Mika leaving. But most of them still didn't believe us. Now I know how security staff must feel when they try to convince fans that stars have already left. Oh well, I hope they didn't wait too long afterwards and decided to curl up in the warmth somewhere.

Our night ended at the local Burger King where I had to say good bye to @RAK1 and Becks (I stil don't know your name on here, woman!). Thank you both and all the other lovely people for the really cool day we had and for cheering me up when entering the venue :huglove: 

Now real life is calling, but luckily I can get back into the Mikaworld in a bit over a week again. I'm already looking forward to that.

I'm undecided what the best way of sharing photos these day is. So far I upload some of them over at Instagram where you can find me under @saslib. Not sure if it's possible to insert them here somehow or if I should make another upload? Ideas welcome! :flowers2: 

Thank you so much for your report. I love it!  There is always something personal in fans reports and I have never enough :fangurl:

I will check your photos on Instagram.

Hugs. Get well soon for the next gig!

PS. When I was watching videos posted on Instagram, Youtube ect. I had a feeling that Mika had some small voice problems - ex. Live Your Life with high notes.

Maybe that's why he did not spend time with fans?

He has a day off today so I hope he will be fine tomorrow in Pau.

• Like 2

PRESS

MEW Magazine

https://mewmagazine.es/sold-out-en-la-riviera-con-el-regreso-de-mika-a-los-escenarios/

Sold out en la Riviera con el regreso de Mika a los escenarios

Tras cuatro años de parón en su carrera musical, Mika regresaba a los escenarios el mes de octubre con la publicación de su quinto disco de estudio “My name is Michael Holbrook”.

Con dicha publicación, anunciaba su gira mundial y que en el mes de noviembre estaría en España con un concierto en Madrid donde el 13 de noviembre en la sala La Riviera consiguió hacer sold out.

Antes de la actuación de Mika que comenzaba a las 21h, se encontraba una DJ para caldear el ambiente y pese a que el concierto comenzó con más de veinte minutos de retraso, la sala que estaba abarrotada, en cuanto el cantante salió al escenario enloqueció.

Tras una primera actuación, el cantante se detenía para hablar y bromear con el público. Hablaba y sólo quería hablar en español según argumentaba. Tras este inicio, se vivió un verdadero espectáculo en la sala madrileña.

Durante todas las actuaciones se veía como Mika se entregaba a su público de forma plena, ya que todas y cada una de las canciones las cantaba acompañadas de bailes llenos de intensidad y energía. Interactuaba con la banda y bromeaba con su público. De hecho, tanto fue la entrega por parte del cantante a sus fans, que durante una de sus actuaciones bajó del escenario hacia la pista donde se encontraban todos, y se mezcló entre todos los espectadores para cantar recorriendo la pista de un lado a otro. Por oto lado, se vivió un momento mágico cuando la sala se quedó en absoluto silencio para que Mika pudiese cantar “Happy Ending” sin micrófono y a capela.

Por parte del público, de la misma forma que Mika, estaban completamente entregados. Saltos sobre la pista, bailes, gritos y palmas eran elementos que no faltaban en ninguna de las actuaciones. La gente portaba pancartas, banderas LGTBIQ, corazones que se movían al son de la música e incluso un ramo de flores que acabó en las manos del cantante, de hecho, Mika se encargó de recoger algunos de los regalos que sus fans le habían llevado. En cuanto a quiénes fueron a disfrutar del concierto, no tenía ningún target de edad definido, ya que familias completas, jóvenes y adultos acudieron a disfrutar del espectáculo que se vivía durante la noche.

Para finalizar la velada, y tras una canción sobre la que se fue del escenario dando a entender que el espectáculo había acabado, el público coreaba su nombre sin parar y minutos más tarde, el cantante volvió a salir al escenario para concluir la noche con un par de canciones más donde finalizaría el concierto a través de un método de “liberación” según denominaba Mika, en que se turnaba él junto al público para cantar la última canción. Tras ello, invitaba al resto de la banda a acercarse y despedirse del público.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Sold out on the Riviera with Mika's return to the stage

After four years of stoppage in his musical career, Mika returned to the stage in October with the publication of his fifth studio album "My name is Michael Holbrook."

With this publication, he announced his world tour and that in November he would be in Spain with a concert in Madrid where on November 13 in the room La Riviera was sold out.

Before the performance of Mika that began at 9pm, there was a DJ to warm the atmosphere and despite the fact that the concert began with more than twenty minutes late, as soon as the singer went on stage the crowded  room went crazy.

After a first performance, the singer stopped to talk and joke with the audience. He spoke and just wanted to speak in Spanish as he argued. After this beginning, a true spectacle was lived in the Madrid room.

During all the performances it was seen how Mika gave himself to his audience fully, since each and every one of the songs was sung accompanied by dances full of intensity and energy. He interacted with the band and joked with his audience. In fact, so much was the delivery by the singer to his fans, that during one of his performances he went down from the stage to the track where they were all, and mixed among all the spectators to sing along the track from side to side. On the other hand, there was a magical moment when the room was absolutely silent so that Mika could sing “Happy Ending” without a microphone and a hood.

On the part of the public, in the same way as Mika, they were completely delivered. Jumps on the track, dances, screams and palms were elements that were not missing in any of the performances. People carried banners, LGTBIQ flags, hearts that moved to the sound of music and even a bouquet of flowers that ended up in the hands of the singer, in fact, Mika was responsible for collecting some of the gifts that his fans had brought him. As for who went to enjoy the concert, it had no target of defined age, since complete families, young people and adults came to enjoy the show that was lived during the night.

To end the evening, and after a song on which he left the stage implying that the show was over, the audience chanted his name without stopping and minutes later, the singer returned to the stage to conclude the night with a couple of songs where the concert would end through a method of "liberation" as Mika called, in which he took turns with the audience to sing the last song. After that, he invited the rest of the band to approach and say goodbye to the public.

• Like 1

https://mewmagazine.es/sold-out-en-la-riviera-con-el-regreso-de-mika-a-los-escenarios

Sold out en la Riviera con el regreso de Mika a los escenarios

Tras cuatro años de parón en su carrera musical, Mika regresaba a los escenarios el mes de octubre con la publicación de su quinto disco de estudio “My name is Michael Holbrook”.

MIKA2.jpg

Con dicha publicación, anunciaba su gira mundial y que en el mes de noviembre estaría en España con un concierto en Madrid donde el 13 de noviembre en la sala La Riviera consiguió hacer sold out.

Antes de la actuación de Mika que comenzaba a las 21h, se encontraba una DJ para caldear el ambiente y pese a que el concierto comenzó con más de veinte minutos de retraso, la sala que estaba abarrotada, en cuanto el cantante salió al escenario enloqueció.

Tras una primera actuación, el cantante se detenía para hablar y bromear con el público. Hablaba y sólo quería hablar en español según argumentaba. Tras este inicio, se vivió un verdadero espectáculo en la sala madrileña.

Durante todas las actuaciones se veía como Mika se entregaba a su público de forma plena, ya que todas y cada una de las canciones las cantaba acompañadas de bailes llenos de intensidad y energía. Interactuaba con la banda y bromeaba con su público. De hecho, tanto fue la entrega por parte del cantante a sus fans, que durante una de sus actuaciones bajó del escenario hacia la pista donde se encontraban todos, y se mezcló entre todos los espectadores para cantar recorriendo la pista de un lado a otro. Por oto lado, se vivió un momento mágico cuando la sala se quedó en absoluto silencio para que Mika pudiese cantar “Happy Ending” sin micrófono y a capela.

Por parte del público, de la misma forma que Mika, estaban completamente entregados. Saltos sobre la pista, bailes, gritos y palmas eran elementos que no faltaban en ninguna de las actuaciones. La gente portaba pancartas, banderas LGTBIQ, corazones que se movían al son de la música e incluso un ramo de flores que acabó en las manos del cantante, de hecho, Mika se encargó de recoger algunos de los regalos que sus fans le habían llevado. En cuanto a quiénes fueron a disfrutar del concierto, no tenía ningún target de edad definido, ya que familias completas, jóvenes y adultos acudieron a disfrutar del espectáculo que se vivía durante la noche.

Para finalizar la velada, y tras una canción sobre la que se fue del escenario dando a entender que el espectáculo había acabado, el público coreaba su nombre sin parar y minutos más tarde, el cantante volvió a salir al escenario para concluir la noche con un par de canciones más donde finalizaría el concierto a través de un método de “liberación” según denominaba Mika, en que se turnaba él junto al público para cantar la última canción. Tras ello, invitaba al resto de la banda a acercarse y despedirse del público.

• Like 1

Is it a correct SETLIST ?

from https://anyotherworldmfal.blogspot.com/2019/11/mika

Lista de canciones Mika en La Riviera (13 de noviembre, 2019)

1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear Jealousy
  3. Relax (Take It Easy)
  4. The Origin Of Love
  5. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  6. Tiny Love 
  7. Underwater
  8. Lollipop
  9. Popular Song
  10. Tomorrow
  11. San Remo ( Me suena pero...)
  12. Happy Ending
  13. Ballerinas (Not sure xD)**
  14. Love Today
  15. We Are Golden
  16. Grace Kelly
  17. Tiny Love (reprise)
  18. Stay High!!!
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Is it a correct SETLIST ?

from https://anyotherworldmfal.blogspot.com/2019/11/mika

Lista de canciones Mika en La Riviera (13 de noviembre, 2019)

1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear Jealousy
  3. Relax (Take It Easy)
  4. The Origin Of Love
  6. Tiny Love 
  7. Underwater
  8. Lollipop
  9. Popular Song
  10. Tomorrow
  11. San Remo ( Me suena pero...)
  12. Happy Ending
  13. Ballerinas (Not sure xD)**
  14. Love Today
  15. We Are Golden
  16. Grace Kelly
  17. Tiny Love (reprise)
  18. Stay High!!!

He didnt sing San Remo 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He didnt sing San Remo 

Thanks a lot ! @Mikasister

1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear Jealousy
  3. Relax (Take It Easy)
  4. The Origin Of Love
  6. Tiny Love 
  7. Underwater
  8. Lollipop
  9. Popular Song
  10. Tomorrow
  11. Happy Ending
  12. Platform Ballerinas
  13. Love Today
  14. We Are Golden
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. Tiny Love (reprise)
  17. Stay High

Thanks for the report, @Statue_of_Liberty ! It seemed also so short to me in London, and I just did a comparison of the setlist to the ones in 2016... they had about 20-22 songs on them. Now, if you don't count the intro and you count the last 2 as one song (indeed I think it's shorter than a whole song), you have 16. Minus band introduction, minus longer songs, with the crowd animations he used to do for UW or LT. So yes, it IS shorter. It's understandable that Mika wants to save his energy, he has so many gigs to do, and he's not getting younger... :teehee: but to me, something's missing if at the end of the gig I still feel like I could go on for another hour, despite queueing all day. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

PRESS

MYIPOP

Publicado por myipopnet el 15/11/2019

El pop colorido de Mika revoluciona Madrid

https://myipop.net/2019/11/15/el-pop-colorido-de-mika-revoluciona-madrid/

mika-5.jpg?w=1000

Poco más de cuatro años hace que Mika visitó Madrid con el directo de su Heaven Tour. 

Después de un tiempo de descanso, no ha sido hasta éste 2019 cuando el cantante publicaba su nuevo trabajo discográfico ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook‘ el cual venía a presentar a España con dos fechas únicas. 

Después de su cita con la ciudad condal, el 13 de noviembre era el turno de Madrid. La Sala La Riviera era la encargada de acoger el Revelation Tour y lo hacía con el cartel de entradas agotadas colgado, mostrando así las ganas que tenía la capital de recibirle y de vivir una noche llena de color. 

mika-2.jpg?w=1000

Rondando las 21:30 horas, las luces se apagaban y el amarillo inundaba la sala viendo cómo Mika y su banda aparecían para dar las buenas noches a Madrid arrancando el show por todo lo alto con ‘Ice Cream‘.

“Hace muchísimo tiempo desde la ultima vez en un escenario en Madrid,” admitía recordando el tiempo que había pasado hasta ese esperado reencuentro. Aquella noche, el cantante tenía una misión, no hablar en inglés, italiano o francés, sino en español, cada vez que se dirigiera a su público, y lo consiguió. 

mika-7.jpg?w=1000

Mika comenzaba a darle forma a la noche con canciones como ‘Dear Jealousy‘ tras la que se deshacía de su chaqueta antes de un ‘Relax, Take It Easy‘ con el que la entrega de la capital aumentaba, y ¡de qué manera! 

“¿Cuál es el color del deseo?” preguntaba el de Líbano. “¡El rosa! Y es el color del origen del amor” así era como presentaba ‘Origin of Love‘ que se daba la mano con ‘Platform Ballerinas‘ ante un Mika que no dejaba de moverse y disfrutar sobre el escenario dejándose la piel en cada nota.

mika.jpg?w=514&h=771

No había duda de que iba a ser una noche llena de amor y sobre todo, de colorido porque fuimos pasando por cada uno de los tonos del arco iris a lo largo del concierto con una Riviera que estaba en su salsa, cantando y bailando cada canción como nunca. 

Con ‘Big Girl (You’re Beautiful)‘, el cantante se metía entre el público, sintiendo su calor y creando un ambiente completamente festivo antes de ver cómo se sentaba a los mandos del piano para los primeros instantes de ‘Tiny Love‘ con el que parecía que iba a bajar el ritmo pero solo fue un espejismo porque no bajaba el listón.

mika-4.jpg?w=1000

La noche seguía entre grandes éxitos donde no faltaban ‘Underwater‘, ‘Tomorrow‘ o un más que pegadizo ‘Lollipop‘ con el que volvíamos a verle al piano haciendo lo que  quiso con ésta última dejando a los asistentes completamente conquistados.

Después de ‘Popular Song‘, no podía faltar ‘Live Your Life‘ con el que también cantaba en español y donde vivíamos un dueto entre artista y público que servía de preparación para la parte final del concierto.

mika-6.jpg?w=1000

Con ‘Happy Ending‘, vivíamos uno de los momento más mágicos y especiales. Mika nos mostraba su parte más íntima y desnuda a lo largo de la canción hasta terminarla a capella, acompañado tan sólo por una guitarra ante la sala enmudecida, llevándose una inmensa ovación por parte de quienes abarrotaban la sala. 

Mika y Madrid se fundían en uno con los cánticos de sus himnos ‘Love Today‘ y cómo no, We Are Golden‘ tras los que cogía su chaqueta y desaparecía.

mika-3.jpg?w=1000

El público quería más y por eso, gritaban su nombre y pronto, regresaba para poner el broche de oro. Las última en sonar poniendo el punto y final, eran ‘Grace Kelly‘ y un ‘Tiny Love‘ que iba unido a ‘Stay High‘ con las que hacía una promesa a la capital. 

“Prometo no esperar cuatro o cinco años antes de regresar,” así, se despedía definitivamente de La Riviera habiéndonos regalado una noche llena de grandes éxitos, de mucho color y sobre todo, de optimismo y amor.

Mika volvió a demostrar que es un auténtico torbellino sobre el escenario, de esos artistas que se meten en el bolsillo al público en un abrir y cerrar de ojos, imparable, lleno de carisma, con una voz inconfundible y capaz de llegar a notas de infarto.

No te pierdas un adelanto de la galería de fotos en HD en nuestro Flickr!

49061751146_5530501bb8_c.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a source url
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I liked the Madrid concert much more than the one in London. :mf_lustslow:

Mika has interacted a lot with the fans! Some Spanish girls gave me Tomorrow translated into their Language, I stretched out my arm and told him: Mika, you have the longest arm of mine, I more I can't do that, help me! We laughed... :biggrin2:

When I managed to give it to him and he tried to sing it, their joy was indescribable! :cheer:

He came down in front of me and my friends during Big Girl and it wasn't easy to create the space to let him pass! I raised my hands and told him: See how you do it! He smiled at me. :biggrin2:

It was an incredible evening and I can't wait to see him and his fantastic band in Italy again! :fangurl:

Some pics:

1573745796741.jpg

1573745863310.jpg

1573745746840.jpg

IMG_20191114_190526_936.jpg

1573745983959.jpg

1573745492107.jpg

1573745633816.jpg

1573745572440.jpg

1573745256434.jpg

1573745181297.jpg

1573744841491.jpg