Hello from a UK fan!

TinyLove_CJ

Hello! I'm C.J from Yorkshire in the UK. I'm an Animal Management graduate that would love to work in wolf conservation someday!

Ā 

I've been a Mika fan since his debut in 2007. Every song means something different to me, I love him so much. Think 'Crazy Cat Lady' but instead of cats it's a Mika obsession šŸ˜„Ā  Ā I can't chose one favourite song but I love Lollipop from his first album and Tiny Love from his latest.

Ā 

*EDIT* Forgot to mention when I'll be most active here:

Early afternoon, usually just to check replies.

Anytime between 7pm and 10.30pm UK time :)

Ā 

Also can someone tell me if there's a Mika merchandise thread? I'd love to discuss what other people own and his new tour merch!

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 4

hello & welcome :bye:Ā 

"thinkĀ 'Crazy Cat Lady' but instead of cats it's a Mika obsession" is a good way to put itĀ Ā :lol3:Ā i think i might have to use that when people ask me about MikaĀ 

Ā 

there's this thread...

Ā 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kreacher said:

hello & welcome :bye:Ā 

"thinkĀ 'Crazy Cat Lady' but instead of cats it's a Mika obsession" is a good way to put itĀ Ā :lol3:Ā i think i might have to use that when people ask me about MikaĀ 

Ā 

there's this thread...

Ā 

Thanks for sharing this thread! I don't think I'll ever stop loving Mika it's a life long vocation now šŸ’™

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sara09 said:

Welcome to the MFC, C.J!Ā ^_^

Did you attendĀ the London gig last weekend?

Ā 

Ā 

If you need to find anything, here's the thread for you! You can ask there whenever you wantĀ :D

Hi! Thanks for the thread link. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to London so I am now waiting patiently for when Mika comes back. I've heard he's planning something special for next year??? I'm hoping this rumour is true!

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi! Thanks for the thread link. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to London so I am now waiting patiently for when Mika comes back. I've heard he's planning something special for next year??? I'm hoping this rumour is true!

Ā 

Fingers crossed for you and all UK fans! :crossed:

On 11/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi CJ :bye:Mika confirmed there is something planned :thumb_yello: Keep check MFC calendar :wink2:

And enjoy yourself with us in the meantime :group_hug:

Ā 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi CJ :bye:Mika confirmed there is something planned :thumb_yello: Keep check MFC calendar :wink2:

And enjoy yourself with us in the meantime :group_hug:

Ā 

Aaaaaaaaaah! Now I'm really excited. Thanks for the confirmation. I have a need to see Mika again here in the UK. So far the MFC community has been so kind. šŸ‘

Just want to thank everyone here for all the kind messages since my introduction. The MFC community is the best, I can be my crazy Mika self without being judged. I love it! ā¤šŸ‘

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...