Tour rumours 2020

NaoMika

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

We should clone Mika so he could go to all the countries where it is required :naughty:

Probably three would be enough – one for Italy, one for France and one for the rest of the world... :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, carafon said:

https://twitter.com/FESTIVALDENIMES/status/1199976259561959424/photo/1

Mika is supposed to be on july 9th in Nimes with Catherine Ringer (the woman who sang for him at "La chanson secrète")

Tickets will be on sale on 29th Nov. from 10 am.

MIKA / CATHERINE RINGER
jeudi 9 juillet 2020
Festival
Nîmes (30) - Les Arènes
45,50 € / 84 €

Prévente en exclusivité à partir du Vendredi 29 Novembre 2019 dès 10h00 sur www.festivaldenimes.com et www.adamconcerts.com

http://www.adamconcerts.com/?MIKA-CATHERINE-RINGER

https://www.festivaldenimes.com/catherine-ringer/

1080x1600pix_fnac-mika-HD-691x1024.png

22 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Tickets are available now

https://www.aparteweb.com/awprod/COFV/AWCategories.aspx?S=1&INS=COFV&CAT=267&SEA=295&LNG=FR

MIKA - CLAUDIO CAPEO
samedi 25 juillet 2020 à 20h00

PLACEMENT LIBRE

Tarif normal Web
46.00 €

PASS EXPRESS

Pass Express
56.00 €
(limited 600 places for early entry) 

Cette formule vous permet une entrée anticipée dans le Théâtre de plein air 15 à 20 minutes avant l’ouverture des autres portes d’accès public. 600 places Pass Express sont proposées à la vente par concert.

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Tickets are available now

https://www.aparteweb.com/awprod/COFV/AWCategories.aspx?S=1&INS=COFV&CAT=267&SEA=295&LNG=FR

MIKA - CLAUDIO CAPEO
samedi 25 juillet 2020 à 20h00

PLACEMENT LIBRE

Tarif normal Web
46.00 €

PASS EXPRESS

Pass Express
56.00 €
(limited 600 places for early entry) 

Cette formule vous permet une entrée anticipée dans le Théâtre de plein air 15 à 20 minutes avant l’ouverture des autres portes d’accès public. 600 places Pass Express sont proposées à la vente par concert.

600?! :shocked: What sense does that make then, if they only open 15mins earlier for Express?! If you're not among the first 50 or so, you're probably faster if you wait in the regular queue. :doh:

I must admit I didn't read it properly... bought my Express tickets this morning.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:19 PM, Mikasister said:

And 3 !!!

I'm in seventh Heaven… :cloud:
I also took a Express… I had a good place the last time with it and in the worse case, I can always be in the sitting area. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:south-korea:

INTERPARK.com

http://ticket.interpark.com/webzine/paper/TPNoticeView.asp?pageno=0&stext=&KindOfGoods=&Genre=&sort=&bbsno=34&no=37074&groupno=37074&seq=0

공연정보

- 공연일시: 2020년 3월 5일 (목) 오후 8시
- 공연장소: 잠실실내체육관
- 티켓가격: 스탠딩석 132,000원 / 지정석R석 132,000원 / 지정석S석 121,000원 / 지정석A석 110,000원

Concert Information

-Date and time: Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 8:00 pm
-Venue: Jamsil Arena
Ticket price: Standing seat 132,000 won / Reserved seat R seat 132,000 won / Reserved seat S seat 121,000 won / Reserved seat A seat 110,000 won

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winner is announced, the private live will be held on January 24, just before his concert at the Zenith in Caen.

RFM : Mika en concert privé chez un auditeur à Caen

Rédigé par Brulhatour le Mardi 14 Janvier 2020 à 07:21 | modifié le Mardi 14 Janvier 2020 à 07:21

Imaginez le chanteur Mika dans votre salon... Ce sera le cas chez un auditeur de RFM qui a récemment remporté la possibilité d'accueillir le chanteur à son domicile pour un "concert privé" qui porte bien son nom.

Franck, l’heureux gagnant de cet événement aura donc la chance d’accueillir le chanteur Mika chez lui, pour un concert privé dans son salon, le 24 janvier prochain. L’auditeur gagnant originaire de Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer s’est inscrit pour faire une surprise à son fils de 20 ans, un fan invétéré de Mika. Ils iront d’ailleurs le voir en concert le soir même au Zénith de Caen. C’est donc devant une famille émue que se produira Mika, le 24 janvier prochain à côté de Caen.

(Google Translation)
Mika in your living room ... This will be the case with an RFM listener who recently won the opportunity to welcome the singer to his home for a "private concert" that lives up to his name.

Franck, the lucky winner of this event will therefore have the chance to welcome singer Mika to his home for a private concert in his living room on January 24. The winning listener from Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer signed up to surprise his 20-year-old son, a die-hard fan of Mika. They will also go to see him in concert the same evening at the Zenith in Caen. It is therefore in front of an emotional family that Mika will perform on January 24 next to Caen.

41715616-34973351.jpg?v=1578931464
Edited by NaoMika
add URL
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Annick Gosselin said:

How do I buy presale tickets through Fanclub

The presale is on mikasounds.com but is open to anyone

"Canada, I’m coming back for my 3 biggest shows yet! Toronto, Montreal & Quebec, I’ll see you in May! Tickets on sale Friday, but fan presale starts tomorrow, Wed at 10am local time. Just head to mikasounds.com and use the code REVELATION2020"

53 minutes ago, Annick Gosselin said:

How do I buy presale tickets through Fanclub

You don't buy the tickets through the fan club.

Tickets are on sale at mikasounds.com/shows

Click on the link to the show you want tickets for, and it will take you to the appropriate site. If you're buying tickets for the Canada shows in tomorrow's presale, you'll need the presale code REVELATION2020.

I just found 2 Tordates for China on Facebook, in Shenzhen and Hangzhou on March 7 and 8, posted by a fan, so I don't know if it's true - but I guess if it is, we'll soon get a confirmation.