Tour rumours 2020

NaoMika

On 1/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, mellody said:

I just found 2 Tordates for China on Facebook, in Shenzhen and Hangzhou on March 7 and 8, posted by a fan, so I don't know if it's true - but I guess if it is, we'll soon get a confirmation.

May be that they are waiting to know how the coronaro virus case will be managed (or solved ?) …..:dunno:

9 minutes ago, carafon said:

May be that they are waiting to know how the coronaro virus case will be managed (or solved ?) …..:dunno:

Yes, that's what Melissa (the fan who posted it on Facebook) suspects. She has bought tickets but atm she doesn't think it'll take place because of the virus and because an official confirmation is missing.

Mika will be in La Foire de Chalons  (Chalons en Champagne) in France. 

No date for the moment. (Between August 28th and September 7th)

It is news from our local radio: Champagne FM.

https://www.champagnefm.com/news/decouvrez-les-premiers-artistes-invites-de-la-foire-de-chalons-50798

Edited by skiwi

4 hours ago, skiwi said:

Mika will be in La Foire de Chalons  (Chalons sur Marne) in France. 

No date for the moment. (Between August 28th and September 7th)

It is news from our local radio: Champagne FM.

https://www.champagnefm.com/news/decouvrez-les-premiers-artistes-invites-de-la-foire-de-chalons-50798

Mika liked

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/summerburst/

🔥Låt oss presentera första delen av årets lineup🔥 

30 artister, fyra scener, två dagar. Välkomna att fira 10 år med oss, det här kommer bli det största vi har gjort💥 Du kan fortfarande registrera dig på Summerburst.se för att köpa biljetter IDAG! Förköpet pågår i 24 timmar så se till att inte bli utan👊 And more is yet to come.. Welcome to our universe🌕

20200126_013450.jpg

10 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

https://www.facebook.com/summerburst/

🔥Låt oss presentera första delen av årets lineup🔥 

30 artister, fyra scener, två dagar. Välkomna att fira 10 år med oss, det här kommer bli det största vi har gjort💥 Du kan fortfarande registrera dig på Summerburst.se för att köpa biljetter IDAG! Förköpet pågår i 24 timmar så se till att inte bli utan👊 And more is yet to come.. Welcome to our universe🌕

20200126_013450.jpg

That's a different Mika, sadly. :( If you look on their website, Artists A-Z, you can see a photo of that guy. The festival is for electronic dance music, so a pop artist like our Mika wouldn't fit to it anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

That's a different Mika, sadly. :( If you look on their website, Artists A-Z, you can see a photo of that guy. The festival is for electronic dance music, so a pop artist like our Mika wouldn't fit to it anyway.

It's true, you're right. Thanks Mellody! 🙌

MIKA will be back to Spain for a big show, at Coliseum de Coruña. :eek:

---

MIKA. Revelation Tour 
Coliseum  A Coruña 
Thursday, 30 July 2020 22.30

https://entradas.ataquilla.com/ventaentradas/en/otras-musicas/coliseum/11171--mika.html?a=1

-mika.jpg

¡!Mika ¡! , el próximo día 30 de Julio estará en en COLISEUM de A Coruña, presentando su nuevo disco "My Name Is Michael Holbrook" 

Con más de 10 millones de discos vendidos hasta la fecha, MIKA se ha convertido en un artista de Oro y Platino en 32 países de todo el mundo y ha demostrado ser un verdadero hombre del Renacimiento que muestra sus muchos talentos como escritor de canciones, intérprete, diseñador de moda, ilustrador y columnista. 

Tras cuatro años de silencio, Mika vuelve al panorama musical con ‘Ice Cream’, nuevo single y anticipo de su quinto trabajo de estudio, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’. 

En esta ocasión el intérprete de 'Grace Kelly' ha encontrado la inspiración en la actitud irreverente de la música de los años noventa y en George Michael, entre otros. “Atrévete a ser la versión más orgullosa de ti mismo. Atrévete a ser un hombre sensual, atrévete a expresar en voz alta los deseos que siempre mantienes dentro de tu cabeza”. 

Mika presentará ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’  en una gira que recorrerá las principales ciudades de Europa. 

¡! No te lo puedes perder ¡!

(Google Translation)
Mika! , next July 30 will be in COLISEUM in A Coruña, presenting his new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook"

With more than 10 million records sold to date, MIKA has become a Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries around the world and has proven to be a true Renaissance man who shows his many talents as a song writer, performer , fashion designer, illustrator and columnist.

After four years of silence, Mika returns to the music scene with ‘Ice Cream’, a new single and anticipates her fifth studio, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’.

On this occasion the interpreter of 'Grace Kelly' has found inspiration in the irreverent attitude of the music of the nineties and in George Michael, among others. “Dare to be the most proud version of yourself. Dare to be a sensual man, dare to express aloud the desires that you always keep inside your head. ”

Mika will present ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ on a tour that will tour the main cities of Europe.

! You can not lose this !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Oh, I would love to come back to Spain, but La Coruna doesn’t seem to be the best connected city 😂 let’s see if something easier appears 

Aren't there flights from Rome to A Coruña?

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Aren't there flights from Rome to A Coruña?

No, and I would spend more than 200€ 😂 it would be better flying to a city like Madrid and then taking a bus (then it would take a lot longer) 

Soooo lets see if something better comes out 

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

No, and I would spend more than 200€ 😂 it would be better flying to a city like Madrid and then taking a bus (then it would take a lot longer) 

Soooo lets see if something better comes out 

Well, we still dont know if this is a true information until Mika or his team say something about it. And I doubt he does something more in Spain. We'll see...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

So, after his exibition in Sanremo, Mika told about shows in:

Arena di Verona 10th of August (i’m already thereeeee 🏕 )

Perugia Jazz

Sicily

Sardegna

(spoiler! from Amadeus) Taormina

So these are the gigs with the french gospel choir? I saw the tickets are already available today at noon and he didn't announce it yet on social media as far as I know (idk why I'm still surprised by that)... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

So these are the gigs with the french gospel choir? I saw the tickets are already available today at noon and he didn't announce it yet on social media as far as I know (idk why I'm still surprised by that)... 

i really don’t know if these are the gigs with the gospel choir! 
yes, the tikets for Verona (i don’t know if also the tikets for the other dates) are available today at noon.

It’s strange i know! Maybe he announces them today on the social networks