Merch?

claquesuus

Hellooo, I couldn't find a merch thread; however, I missed out on buying the poster at the London show and i really want to get my hands on it before February. Is there anyone (from the UK/London if we want to avoid shipping costs) who could get me one in the next few weeks from one of those shows?? I'll obviously pay you the £20 (which, its overpriced def but it looks nice) back through PayPal or cash if we meet in person!! Hope this is okay in this thread, didn't know where else to put it.

Edited by claquesuus

Sorry, I can't help you as I'm in the USA and in the same boat :( Good luck on your quest!

In fact,  if anyone going to an upcoming gig can get me that badge set I'd gladly pay whatever they cost + shipping costs to the USA :pray: 

I never got the badge set from the NPIH shows and I'm still salty about it :teehee:

Edited by kreacher

If only I knew about it earlier I would buy you girls poster and badges :emot-sad:

I can only say that the price of merch are different in different places. As I saw in London poster cost 20 euros while n Barcelona where I was it cost 30 :annoyed_h4h:

2 minutes ago, Dominika said:

If only I knew about it earlier I would buy you girls poster and badges :emot-sad:

I can only say that the price of merch are different in different places. As I saw in London poster cost 20 euros while n Barcelona where I was it cost 30 :annoyed_h4h:

I think in London the prices were in pounds which is a bit more than euro...

2 hours ago, kreacher said:

Sorry, I can't help you as I'm in the USA and in the same boat :( Good luck on your quest!

In fact,  if anyone going to an upcoming gig can get me that badge set I'd gladly pay whatever they cost + shipping costs to the USA :pray: 

I never got the badge set from the NPIH shows and I'm still salty about it :teehee:

I can try... in London it was already sold out when I arrived at the Merch stand. And in Zurich I'll only buy Merch if it's not even more overpriced than it already is (Swiss prices :aah: ). But I want to get another T-Shirt myself, in Zurich, Brussels, or Paris... if I buy something, I can buy the badge set for you if it's available, it's not complicated to transport, like a poster. ;)

Btw I was really surprised that they sold all that stuff in London! They brought huge boxes in the afternoon, piles of shirts and other stuff, and I was already wondering if that's the merch for the whole tour, because it was so much! :naughty: And then they sold almost everything, only "Cry" and "Stay High" shirts were left in the end, and a very small number of mugs (2 or 3). :shocked:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I can try... in London it was already sold out when I arrived at the Merch stand. And in Zurich I'll only buy Merch if it's not even more overpriced than it already is (Swiss prices :aah: ). But I want to get another T-Shirt myself, in Zurich, Brussels, or Paris... if I buy something, I can buy the badge set for you if it's available, it's not complicated to transport, like a poster. ;)

Btw I was really surprised that they sold all that stuff in London! They brought huge boxes in the afternoon, piles of shirts and other stuff, and I was already wondering if that's the merch for the whole tour, because it was so much! :naughty: And then they sold almost everything, only "Cry" and "Stay High" shirts were left in the end, and a very small number of mugs (2 or 3). :shocked:

Thank you! That'd be awesome if you could try. I'll pay whatever price for them. Not complicated to transport is what i thought too.... not that that means not expensive to ship xD

I'd like a mug too (and everything else ofc) but i figured that'd be too heavy and risky to send.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, in London Prices were in GBP. It's not cheap at all. And I don't know if after the tour they will stay the same on mikasounds.com page.

Bagdes set for 10 GBP. They are small - about 2.5 cm

image.thumb.png.eefb8a42398ed9aae4b9a9fd805f227b.png

image.thumb.png.fb6d5151f41b14abd3a9b19a7cfd1318.png

image.png.f9a5203e1f5ad1077bbc91621bc8cba6.png

I didnt ecen are the badges in London damn! I can see why the stay high merch didnt sell as quickly tho like I didnt get it because I had an immediate weed association with it 😂 it's all definitely overpriced though, let's get real about that. 

On 11/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, kreacher said:

Thank you! That'd be awesome if you could try. I'll pay whatever price for them. Not complicated to transport is what i thought too.... not that that means not expensive to ship xD

I'd like a mug too (and everything else ofc) but i figured that'd be too heavy and risky to send.

Unfortunately they didn't have the badges in Zurich (nor the mugs, btw). I'll look at the other gigs, but if they don't have them anymore, would you like me to get you a bag or T-Shirt instead?

20191122_224536.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Froy said:

Do all shirts have the dates of the gigs on their back or is it only the one with it's face?

Just the grey one with his face, unfortunately. I hate grey shirts and I don't like to wear a shirt with his face on it (at least not if his hair is orange! :lmfao:), but I'd love one with the tourdates.

I bought the 2 cream coloured ones, Stay High and the hand & planets. Maybe I should print the tourdates on the back of those myself. 🙈

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Unfortunately they didn't have the badges in Zurich (nor the mugs, btw). I'll look at the other gigs, but if they don't have them anymore, would you like me to get you a bag or T-Shirt instead?

20191122_224536.jpg

Thanks for trying! hopefully they’ll get some more in stock.

I already have several Mika bags I barely use and t-shirts are easier to get so no thank you.

• Like 1