2020 Mika @ Utrecht, NETHERLANDS, 12 Feb

mellody

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, Stefanie said:

Whoop whoop just got my tickets for utrecht 😍. Went to Brussels last saterday and it was so magical that we want to go again 😎

Haha me too! So I guess his show was too good ;) Anyway, where did you buy your tickets? Through a link on Mika's page? Went there but I see no options for tickets (as in standing or seated places on the balcony) and it's in Dutch... 

15 hours ago, Martyna said:

Haha me too! So I guess his show was too good ;) Anyway, where did you buy your tickets? Through a link on Mika's page? Went there but I see no options for tickets (as in standing or seated places on the balcony) and it's in Dutch... 

https://www.tivolivredenburg.nl/agenda/mika-12-02-2020/

I bought my tickets on the tivoli website. It is standing places only. The first show on februari 13th is sold out, 10th and 12th are added later on. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, Stefanie said:

Whoop whoop just got my tickets for utrecht 😍. Went to Brussels last saterday and it was so magical that we want to go again 😎

Hey Stefanie :) Are you from Brussels ? I wasn't supposed to go to Utrecht but now I'm hesitating ^^ I'm looking for someone maybe to travel with, I drive but it's more fun (and safe) to not be alone when I'll drive back home late in the night :)

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, MayaBelgium said:

Hey Stefanie :) Are you from Brussels ? I wasn't supposed to go to Utrecht but now I'm hesitating ^^ I'm looking for someone maybe to travel with, I drive but it's more fun (and safe) to not be alone when I'll drive back home late in the night :)

Hey, no I am sorry I do not live in Brussels. I am from the south part of the netherlands so Brussels was only an hour away form me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Do you know... Is there the slightest chance of meeting him if we attend the concert...? 🙈 

Ps: I am new and I am a bit lost but I'm thinking about going to this concert😊

On 1/20/2020 at 1:02 AM, Stefania Maria Sabau said:

Hello! Do you know... Is there the slightest chance of meeting him if we attend the concert...? 🙈 

There is a chance sometimes if you wait after the concert. But that depends on how he is feeling.   

On 1/20/2020 at 1:02 AM, Stefania Maria Sabau said:

During this tour, he went juste 1 or 2 times outside te meet his fans. 98% of the time, he just pass with his car, sometimes he gets out just to wave goodbye :) it's not like it used to be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MayaBelgium said:

During this tour, he went juste 1 or 2 times outside te meet his fans. 98% of the time, he just pass with his car, sometimes he gets out just to wave goodbye :) it's not like it used to be.

Oh...ok... Well it's going to be awesome either way 😊

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, NaomiNL said:

Hey guys! Just found out about this website and I'm thinking about getting a ticket for this date but I don't want to go alone. Is there someone who wants to join me?

Hello !

I will come from France on 12 with a friend, the same date, so on the evening. We have travel by car during 6 hours. You can not us but maybe it will be late for you...

On 2/5/2020 at 9:36 AM, Stefanie said:

I don't know. Quess we don't have to be there that early right? Most of the fanclub got tix for thursday I Quess 😅😅

Noooo idea! I'm really curious at what time everybody here will start cueing :D

1 hour ago, Marika said:

Not yet, any recommendations? 😛
I think it's too late now haha

I have an idea wich is pretty easy and I think also affordable for everyone but since I'm traveling, I may need some help maybe  for those who are already there or that hav more chances than me to get the material: the needs would be baboons the small colorful party one and string, quite a lot I would say. the idea was for happy ending which I know it is pretty late in the set list but I still think the idea is cute, so during the song we can tide the balloon to the string and the string to our wrist /hand to make It look like in the video 

image.png.7ffd68b42b9b3a24f2f1fc56cf5d83e5.png

11 minutes ago, Sofia Carli said:

so during the song we can tide the balloon to the string and the string to our wrist /hand to make It look like in the video 

You need to fill the balloons with helium to stay high like in the video, otherwise they will go down I suppose