2020 Mika @ Utrecht, NETHERLANDS, 10 Feb

mellody

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to find the seating plan? I am actually considering buying a ticket (I saw him for the first time in Brussels on Saturday and I just can't get over it :cloud:)

It seems to me there are two categories: general admission and pista (slightly more expensive)

Does anyone know the difference, by any chance? I would love to have the possibility to see him well, as I was quite far before. 

• 1 month later...

Hi there Mika freaks ! I’m going to Utrecht on 10 Feb with my 10 yo. I’m a bit worried about waiting outside with her in order to be close to the stage. Paloma would be frustrated if she can’t see well. I’d like to know what time you’re going to queue. Thank you 🙏 😊

Hi everyone,

I'm going to this show by myself. If anyone wants to join me, let me know :)

And I have the same question as Koningin; what is generally a good time to queue to have a  pretty good spot?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 5:31 PM, Just_Me said:

Hi everyone,

I'm going to this show by myself. If anyone wants to join me, let me know :)

And I have the same question as Koningin; what is generally a good time to queue to have a  pretty good spot?

Hello 🙂 ! Are you going on Monday 10 ?

I'm going with a friend. She doesn't know Mika very well (only the old hits 😉) but we thought it would be nice to spend a day together. We are planning to arrive in Utrecht around 15.00 H, and having dinner quite early. I don't necessarly need to be in the front so I don't know at what time we will be at Tivoli.

There are no seats, you're not allowed to take a bag inside the venue but there are safes to put your belongings in. 

Have fun tonight!!
And keep me updated, I'm really curious to the area and where the cue/entrance is and how long the cue is.
At what time everybody starts waiting there? And is there possibility to go to the toilet or stand on a warm place?

At what time you should be there to end up on the front row? :D 

1 hour ago, Marika said:

Have fun tonight!!
And keep me updated, I'm really curious to the area and where the cue/entrance is and how long the cue is.
At what time everybody starts waiting there? And is there possibility to go to the toilet or stand on a warm place?

At what time you should be there to end up on the front row? :D

maybe the first people will already queue like at the other gigs it started quite early

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

;)

Hahahahaha woooow you're already there!!!! Soooo nice that you can wait inside!! 

Are there toilet opportunities as well? What a luxury :D:D:D:D But soooooooooo early!! Curious when it'll be busier hahaha 

4 minutes ago, Marika said:

Hahahahaha woooow you're already there!!!! Soooo nice that you can wait inside!! 

Are there toilet opportunities as well? What a luxury :D:D:D:D But soooooooooo early!! Curious when it'll be busier hahaha 

I'm not there but at home, not going to this gig... - but it seems to be some cafe/restaurant, so I suppose there's also toilets. ;)

I think it is already busier than you can see on the pic. It's already 3pm, that's certainly not early for a Mika gig in Europe. :teehee:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm not there but at home, not going to this gig... - but it seems to be some cafe/restaurant, so I suppose there's also toilets. ;)

I think it is already busier than you can see on the pic. It's already 3pm, that's certainly not early for a Mika gig in Europe. :teehee:

Really? What time do you recommend? :p I was thinking of 16:00 or something... Is that láte? xD

5 hours ago, Marika said:

Really? What time do you recommend? 😛 I was thinking of 16:00 or something... Is that láte? xD

You'll surely be near the front with that, it's not Italy or France. But it's also a small stage, not the big one with the catwalk, so there's not that many places in frontrow. If you're ok with 2nd row or frontrow far on the side, I think 16:00 could work. Although you can always be lucky (or unlucky) if the entry is quite messy, with people from the back pushing in, or security doing some weird things, or just someone in your line having a huge bag that needs to be checked, there's never any guarantee. ;) The good thing about queueing though is that you get to know other fans, the queue is the best place for that. :)

• Like 3