2019 @ Pala Alpitor, Turin, ITALY, Nov 24 REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Kumazzz

Yesterday was my fourth Mika's concert :)

Somehow last night, I managed to vet very close to the stage
I hadn't seen him live for more than two years and many things, as we know, changed.
The show itself has got a total change.
First of all, I noticed that we no longer start from any hell or paradise, but from an origin and, as the song says, the origin of everything is love.
There is no time for nostalgia: there's one song after another, one color after another, one dance after another.
There is no time for tears: for the first time I haven't cryed.
The pain is there, but it is hidden between the lines, and fails to dominate the rest.
Mika jumps from one side of the stage to the other, plays, dances, he offers himself completely to his audience without never stopping.
The revelation this explosion of joy carries is only one: we must stay high.
I believe that we can improperly define this concert a huge and messy group therapy: we are all here, and for two hours we dance without consequences. We forget pain, we are up and we promise to stay there.
Here is what has not changed in Mika: it's an extremely personal concert. Joy is universal, but the story is his, the music is his and the origin is his.
I was there, under the stage, looking at Mika against the light, with his pink piano, and despite all the s**t I heard from the people in front of me, despite my poor back, I could only smile: what a surreal night.
This concert made me feel good, and that's why I first called it a therapy. I know that the memories from this evening will be with me for a long time.
Mika is always amazing 

20191124_224640.jpg

20191124_220744.jpg

20191124_231657.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20191125-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0010.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

My YouTube videos 

Ice Cream 

https://youtu.be/yVX3m5WRHMA

Platform Ballerinas (short) 

Origin of love 

https://youtu.be/r-NIZWUNbpE

Ending of Underwater 

Lollipop 

domani 

https://youtu.be/1qtAPgtMzpE

Good guys 

Happy ending a cappella 

love Today 

https://youtu.be/sOHvXGa2Z9Q

Grace Kelly 

Tiny love reprise / Stay high 

https://youtu.be/odlL345oXR8

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Italian Revelation Tour, started in the best way. :cheer:

Last night's concert was spectacular and it still doesn't seem true to have lived the dream of seeing him again on stage in my Turin! :fangurl:

Mika and his band were exceptional, the scenery wonderful and singing and dancing Domani, with the Pala Alpitour almost SOLD OUT, all together, it was fantastic! :mikadas:

I like to hear him sing in English and French, but when he does it in my Language, it's a unique emotion! :mf_lustslow:

Paloma live is so amazing! :fangurl:

Some pics and video:

1574702120469.jpg

1574702073311.jpg

1574702022620.jpg

1574696087031.jpg

1574695882366.jpg

1574695961741.jpg

1574696134645.jpg

1574696176766.jpg

1574696218175.jpg

1574703274082.jpg

1574703353930.jpg

1574702241546.jpg

1574702285069.jpg

1574702360868.jpg

1574702431711.jpg

1574702518671.jpg

1574702590167.jpg

1574702677659.jpg

1574702755576.jpg

1574702801847.jpg

1574703203930.jpg

1574703389199.jpg

1574703424903.jpg

1574703494495.jpg

1574703558426.jpg

1574703640857.jpg

1574703680743.jpg

1574703732369.jpg

1574703764752.jpg

1574703872906.jpg

1574703959166.jpg

1574704274731.jpg

1574696327803.jpg

20191124_193230.jpg

20191124_113414.jpg

20191124_193202.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

PRESS

25 novembre 2019

Corriere della Sera / Corriere TV

Torino, il debutto di Mika con il suo «Revelation Tour»: tutti in piedi per lui

Il backstage della prima tappa del lungo ciclo di concerti che toccherà diversi palazzetti italiani

Mika ha debuttato con il suo «Revelation Tour» al Pala Alpitour di Torino. Nel palazzetto piemontese erano in ottomila, tutti in piedi per lui. Questo nuovo show, prodotto in Italia da Barley Arts, è stato pensato in ogni minimo dettaglio, come si faceva un tempo: «L’ho cambiato ben quattro volte - afferma l’artista - consapevole che questo tour doveva essere diverso dagli altri realizzati fino ad oggi. E quindi ho disegnato un set molto bello, ricorda un’immensa installazione d’arte, grandi illustrazioni e foto sospese nell’aria. Il palco è tutto proteso verso il pubblico, e mi lancia in una dimensione quasi onirica e intima». L’inedito backstage della prima tappa del tour tra l’affetto dei suoi cani, la carica del suo staff, l’omaggio dei calciatori della Juventus e l’entusiasmo del pubblico.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Turin, Mika's debut with his «Revelation Tour»: all standing for him

The backstage of the first stage of the long cycle of concerts that will touch several Italian buildings

Mika made his "Revelation Tour" debut at the Pala Alpitour in Turin. In the Piedmontese building they were eight thousand, all standing for him. This new show, produced in Italy by Barley Arts, was designed in every detail, as it was once: "I changed it four times - says the artist - knowing that this tour had to be different from the others made up to date. And so I designed a very beautiful set, reminiscent of an immense art installation, large illustrations and photos suspended in the air. The stage is all leaning towards the public, and launches me into an almost dreamlike and intimate dimension ". The new backstage of the first leg of the tour between the affection of his dogs, the charge of his staff, the tribute of Juventus players and the enthusiasm of the public.

DIRECT MP4 https://vod.rcsobjects.it/corriere/fcs.quotidiani/VAM/2019/11/25/TurinFinal_20191125161041_900k.mp4

• Like 1

PRESS

Leggo (Milano)

Mika: «Con il mio Revelation tour volevo il contatto con il pubblico I temi sono seri, ma il live è gioia»

DEDICATO ALLA MADRE Due grandi foto dei genitori sul palco: lartista dedica a loro lo show

Lenergia cè, non manca assolutamente. Mika è stato di parola. Canta, balla, fa cantare e ballare. Lo ha fatto a Torino domenica, lo farà per undici date, mai nessuno ci aveva provato prima. Lo fa con il suo pubblico, i suoi nuovi amici: ci sta in mezzo, lo fa per davvero. Si lancia al di là del palco, li attraversa, li abbraccia, ci entra dentro. «Volevo il contatto con il pubblico, quello che non avevo con la televisione. Volevo creare unintimità tra me e loro. I brani parlano di temi molto serie e personali, ma offrono musica di grande gioia e colore». Dimenticate A Casa Mika, qui è tutta unaltra cosa. Un disco dedicato alla madre, uno show dedicato a tutti e due i suoi genitori rappresentati con due grandi fotografie, loro sono i miei Adamo ed Eva.

Dietro Revelation Tour

cè un mio percorso di ricerca identitaria e rivelazione che ho intrapreso in questa nuova avventura artistica. Sul palco non cè un solo schermo «Non siamo al cinema e nemmeno in televisione». Tutti gli occhi sono di lui. Su quello che fa, che sa trasmettere con una parola, una battuta, nel suo italiano pieno di imperfezioni e di allegria. La musica è al centro di tutto, poi cè lemozione. «Mi sono concentrato sullidea di diventare un adulto senza perdere umanità, calore, il senso dei colori ed elle cc entri cità».Cè anche un pianoforte bianco che cambia colore come la vita, come ogni cosa che riesce a fare su quel palco anni 80.

Spoiler

Mika: «With my Revelation tour I wanted contact with the public The themes are serious, but the live is joy»

DEDICATED TO THE MOTHER Two large photos of the parents on stage: the artist dedicates the show to them

Energy is there, it is not missing at all. Mika was speaking. Sing, dance, sing and dance. He did it in Turin on Sunday, he will do it for eleven dates, no one had ever tried before. He does it with his audience, his new friends: he's in the middle, he does it for real. He throws himself beyond the stage, crosses them, embraces them, enters them inside. «I wanted contact with the public, what I didn't have with television. I wanted to create an intimacy between me and them. The songs speak of very serious and personal themes, but offer music of great joy and color ". Forget At Casa Mika, here is another thing. A record dedicated to the mother, a show dedicated to both her parents represented with two large photographs, "they are my Adam and Eve".

Behind Revelation Tour

"There is my path of identity research and revelation that I have undertaken in this new artistic adventure". On the stage there is not a single screen "We are not in the cinema nor on television". All eyes are his. On what he does, who knows how to convey with a word, a joke, in his Italian full of imperfections and joy. Music is at the center of everything, then there's emotion. "I focused on the idea of becoming an adult without losing humanity, warmth, a sense of color and elegance." There is also a white piano that "changes color like life", like everything that manages to do on that 80s stage ”.

Leggo_Milano.thumb.png.d0e0b8043604178079ac2c919e043a0e.png

Leggo_Milano.thumb.png.ae15e779c81e6e6876a0ef2808be4a99.png

WEB

Mika vola con il Revelation Tour: «Cerco il contatto vero con il pubblico. I temi sono seri, ma il live è gioia»

https://www.leggo.it/spettacoli/musica/mika_revelation_tour_musica_live_ultime_notizie_oggi_26_novembre_2019-4886004.html

Martedì 26 Novembre 2019, 07:20

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-034.thumb.jpg.a605e023d2715db0f9c48772b7a8375e.jpg

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-065.thumb.jpg.d5608aae02122bf36b061e40d9c32df4.jpg

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-197.thumb.jpg.893f606a6bf11cd504f27bc105318271.jpg

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-278.thumb.jpg.2061fbb1abce7b00921b93b83e209d77.jpg

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-725.thumb.jpg.96c5c24acab49f8064ef6d5f7a1518e3.jpg

4886012_Foto-concerto-mika-torino-24-novembre-2019-prandoni-1075.thumb.jpg.7ef81e25d592fb62e0582a7b50a4683c.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a link
  • Like 2

PRESS

Corriere della Sera (Roma)

• 26 Nov 2019
  • di Natalia Distefano

PDF file ( page 1 + 11 ) 2019-11-26_Corriere_della_Sera_Roma_p1+11.pdf

WEB https://roma.corriere.it/notizie/cultura_e_spettacoli/19_novembre_26/revelation-tour-mika

«Revelation Tour», Mika: «Il mio live è una grande opera d’arte pop»

Fa tappa al Palazzo dello Sport, l’ultima tournée del cantautore libanese naturalizzato britannico. Un concerto di due ore tra musica, immagini e ricordi personali

Con il suo ultimo album, «My Name Is Michael Holbrook» (pubblicato a ottobre per Universal Music), aveva dichiarato di aver fatto pace con la propria «identità divisa per dodici anni» tra il nome d’arte, Mika (con cui nel 2007 esplose in cima alle hit parade di tutto il mondo), e quello all’anagrafe: Michael Holbrook, appunto.

Ora con il «Revelation Tour», che domani fa tappa all’Eur al Palazzo dello Sport, il cantautore nato in Libano ma naturalizzato britannico ha annunciato di voler portare in scena, o meglio «rivelare completamente», tutto il suo universo artistico e personale, ripensato come un’opera d’arte e costruito su note, colori, ricordi personali e icone del passato. «Il titolo del tour si collega al mio percorso di ricerca identitaria, intrapreso in questa nuova avventura artistica. Sto lavorando ad uno spettacolo ricco di sorprese — aveva anticipato — forte delle esperienze e del bagaglio acquisito con i miei spettacoli televisivi, ma riportando la musica al centro di tutto. Ho in mente uno show intenso, a tratti sofferto. Certi cantanti si cimentano con un alter ego artistico, io ho fatto il contrario, sono andato a scoprire l’uomo dietro l’artista. Perché l’unico modo che conosco per vivere ed esprimermi è creare musica, scrivere, esibirmi. Senza questo, io non esisto. È importante per me che il pubblico trovi sia un’energia pazzesca che tanta intimità».

Così sul palco non trovano posto i maxischermi, ma solo una grande quinta (realizzata a mo’ di collage da Mika e sua sorella Yasmine, con le gigantografie dei genitori accanto all’immagine di King Kong alta dieci metri e la sagoma di un David di Michelangelo), poi un pianoforte a coda color rosa su una piattaforma che sale fino a diversi metri da terra, Mika e la sua band (ovvero Timothy Van Der Kuil alla chitarra, Max Taylor al basso, Wouter Van Tornnhout alla batteria, Mitchell Yoshida al pianoforte). «La maggior parte degli show si assomigliano, io volevo fare qualcosa di diverso — ha dichiarato Mika prima del debutto di domenica a Torino — La presenza degli schermi separa l’artista dal pubblico, è come se gli spettatori guardassero la tv. Io non ho niente contro la televisione, ma il concerto è un’altra cosa. E senza schermi l’impatto emotivo è più forte, di pancia».

Uno spettacolo in cui l’ultimo menestrello del pop ricerca il contatto dal vivo con gli spettatori, scende tra la folla, canta con lei e si mette anche in posa per i selfie. «L’ho pensato in ogni minimo dettaglio e cambiato ben quattro volte — ha svelato il cantautore — Con i musicisti che mi accompagnano abbiamo fatto un mese di prove per poter trovare la giusta sintonia». E regalare ai fan quasi due ore di musica con una scaletta che predilige, com’era prevedibile, le nuove canzoni (da Ice Cream a Sanremo da Paloma a Tomorrow e Tiny love Reprise) ma non dimentica i successi più amati di questi suoi dodici anni di carriera: Stardust, Relax (Take It Easy), Happy Ending, Domani, Underwater e l’immancabile Grace Kelly. «È un invito a spogliarsi della propria corazza — ha detto alla vigilia del tour — per vivere due ore di emozioni e spensieratezza».

26 novembre 2019 | 12:18

Spoiler

«Revelation Tour», Mika: «My live is a grand opera of art pop»

He stops at the Palazzo dello Sport, the last tour of the Lebanese-born British singer-songwriter. A two-hour concert of music, images and personal memories

With his latest album, "My Name Is Michael Holbrook" (released in October for Universal Music), he stated that he had made peace with his "identity divided for twelve years" between the stage name, Mika (with whom 2007 exploded on top of the hit parades around the world), and the one on the registry: Michael Holbrook, in fact.

Now with the «Revelation Tour», which tomorrow will stop at the Eur at the Palazzo dello Sport, the Lebanese singer-songwriter but naturalized British has announced that he wants to stage, or rather «completely reveal» his entire artistic and personal universe , rethought as a work of art and built on notes, colors, personal memories and icons of the past. «The title of the tour is connected to my path of identity research, undertaken in this new artistic adventure. I'm working on a show full of surprises - he had anticipated - thanks to the experiences and the baggage acquired with my TV shows, but bringing the music back to the center of everything. I have in mind an intense show, sometimes suffered. Some singers try their hand at an artistic alter ego, I did the opposite, I went to discover the man behind the artist. Because the only way I know how to live and express myself is to create music, write, perform. Without this, I do not exist. It is important to me that the public can find both a crazy energy and a lot of intimacy ».

So on the stage there are no big screens, but only a big screen (made by way of collage by Mika and his sister Yasmine, with the giant posters of parents next to the image of King Kong ten meters high and the silhouette of a David of Michelangelo), then a pink grand piano on a platform that rises up to several meters from the ground, Mika and his band (ie Timothy Van Der Kuil on guitar, Max Taylor on bass, Wouter Van Tornnhout on drums, Mitchell Yoshida on piano). "Most of the shows look alike, I wanted to do something different - Mika said before Sunday's debut in Turin - The presence of the screens separates the artist from the audience, it's like the audience watching TV. I have nothing against television, but the concert is another thing. And without screens the emotional impact is stronger, with a gut ».

A show in which the last minstrel of pop searches for live contact with the spectators, descends into the crowd, sings with her and even poses for selfies. "I thought it down to the smallest detail and changed four times - the singer-songwriter revealed - With the musicians who accompany me we did a month of rehearsals to find the right tune". And give fans almost two hours of music with a lineup that predicts, as was expected, the new songs (from Ice Cream in Sanremo from Paloma to Tomorrow and Tiny love Reprise) but does not forget the most beloved successes of these twelve years career: Stardust, Relax (Take It Easy), Happy Ending, Domani, Underwater and the inevitable Grace Kelly. "It is an invitation to strip oneself of one's armor - he said on the eve of the tour - to experience two hours of emotions and carefree".

page 1

2019-11-26_Corriere_della_Sera_Roma_p.1.thumb.jpg.7df5bd81ec7a87bbb512c9142be80355.jpg

page 11

2019-11-26_Corriere_della_Sera_Roma_p_11.thumb.jpg.f323f86c2ddca1007911199938aa32bc.jpg

• Like 1

PRESS

Il Messaggero

• 26 Nov 2019
  • Andrea Spinelli

PDF file Il_Messaggero__26_Novembre_2019_MIKA.pdf

Il pop spregiudicato di un tenero showman

TORINO 

Michael Holbrook. Mika ci tiene al suo vero nome. E a riempire di sudata spregiudicatezza lo spettacolo transitato laltra sera nella cornice sabauda del ...

Il_Messaggero__26_Novembre_2019_p_21.thumb.jpg.8fd513c7bdb4c6d589320c09cbf8e673.jpg

Il_Messaggero__26_Novembre_2019_p_26.thumb.jpg.f1e14868260687e5f4601d3eda280674.jpg

• Like 3

PRESS

Non Solo Contro

Mika in concerto strega Torino

Prima tappa italiana del tour Revelation

Un percorso tematico basato sui colori e sul concetto propulsore dell'universo: l'amore

In puro stile glam pop britannico, sulle orme di Elton John e George Michael, e strizzando l’occhio al dilagante Kpop, Mika, domenica 24 novembre, a Torino,  ha coinvolto il suo pubblico in un’esperienza sonora e visiva scoppiettante e dinamica.

Come in un vero spettacolo teatrale, l’artista ha voluto creare un percorso tematico basato sui colori dell’arcobaleno e sul concetto propulsore dell’universo: l’amore. Ha così collegato ad ogni colore e  sfumatura di amore uno o più brani, dando spazio sia ai suoi  grandi classici (Grace Kelly, Relax, Big Girl) e a brani provenienti dal suo precedente album No place in Heaven ma i veri protagonisti della serata sono stati sicuramente quelli tratti dall’ultimo disco My name is Micheal Holbrook.

Primo concerto italiano del tour “Revelation” del 36enne artista anglo-libanese.

Il tutto è iniziato con un discorso fuori campo a proposito del collegamento tra la genesi del mondo e quella personale:

"i miei genitori si sono incontrati a New York per caso, si sono sposati e dalla loro unione è nata la sorella 1, la sorella 2 e poi io … Micheal” ha detto Mika prima che i riflettori venissero puntati su di lui - illuminando la longilinea figura vestita con un completo turchese e camicia a pois e, alle sue spalle, una scenografia statica in stile pop art.

La filosofia che sta alla base, sia dell’album che del tour, è il ritorno ad un contatto sincero con il pubblico, infrangendo quella barriera che rende pubblico ed artista divisi, tornando ad un semplice contatto tra comuni esseri umani. Per rendere più incisivo questo messaggio, oltre alle classiche interazioni, e qualche battuta al pubblico, Mika ha voluto scendere tra la sua gente cantando, tra i fan del parterre (definiti da lui in modo scherzoso “l’inferno” dato l’irrazionale, ma giustificato, sovraffollamento), Big Girl e per avvicinarsi anche ai più lontani, non essendo presenti teleschermi, è stato posto su una pedana mobile un cangiante pianoforte che si alzava e si abbassa così da permettere anche ai più lontani di godere della sua vista senza filtri.

Ma sicuramente uno degli istanti più memorabili dell’intera esibizione è stato un brano senza microfono e senza accompagnamento musicale, il reprise di Happy Ending, una sola luce si stagliava contro l’artista e tutto intorno silenzio e buio, ha dimostrato ancora una volta le sue eccezionali doti canore (ha infatti un’estensione vocale stimata di 8 ottave).

Il pubblico torinese non può non avere apprezzato il racconto di alcuni frammenti della sua gioventù “Quando ero piccolo mi è capitato di venire a Torino e parlavo un italiano con un forte accento francese però Bicherin lo sapevo dire correttamente!” Ma anche il proporre la versione italiana di Tomorrow e del ritornello di Lollipop.

Scoccata da poco la seconda ora di esibizione l’artista si è poi concesso un veloce cambio d’abito per il gran finale, un completo color pesca con una t-shirt bianca mentre intorno al palco sono comparsiimensionati palloncini lanciati dai fan al cantante e viceversa inondando ancora più di gioia e spensieratezza il palazzetto.

Infine ritornando al concetto che aveva dato il via alla serata un grande cuore gonfiabile esce dalla cassa armonica del pianoforte tintosi, nel mentre, di rosa sottolineando ulteriormente come:  “L’amore è l’origine di tutto”.

Spoiler

First Italian leg of the Revelation tour

A thematic path based on colors and the propulsion concept of the universe: love

In pure British glam pop style, following in the footsteps of Elton John and George Michael, and winking at the rampant Kpop, Mika, on Sunday 24 November, in Turin, involved his audience in a crackling and dynamic sound and visual experience.

As in a real theatrical show, the artist wanted to create a thematic path based on the colors of the rainbow and on the propulsive concept of the universe: love. He connected one or more songs to each color and shade of love, giving space to his great classics (Grace Kelly, Relax, Big Girl) and songs from his previous album No place in Heaven but the real stars of the evening were surely those taken from the last record My name is Micheal Holbrook.

First Italian concert of the "Revelation" tour of the 36-year-old Anglo-Lebanese artist.

It all started with an off-screen speech about the connection between the genesis of the world and the personal one:

"my parents met in New York by chance, they got married and from their union sister 1 was born, sister 2 and then I ... Michael" said Mika before the spotlight was on him - lighting up the long-limbed figure dressed in a turquoise suit and polka-dot shirt and, behind him, a static scene in a pop art style.

The philosophy that underlies both the album and the tour is the return to a sincere contact with the public, breaking that barrier that makes the audience and the artist divided, returning to a simple contact between common human beings. To make this message more incisive, in addition to the classic interactions, and a few jokes to the public, Mika wanted to come down among his people singing, among the fans of the parterre (defined by him in a playful way "hell" given the irrational, but justified, overcrowding), Big Girl and to get even closer to the most distant, since there are no TV screens, a changing piano was placed on a mobile platform that rose and fell so as to allow even the most distant to enjoy its view without filters.

But surely one of the most memorable moments of the entire performance was a song without a microphone and without musical accompaniment, the Happy Ending reprise, a single light stood out against the artist and all around silence and darkness, he once again demonstrated the its exceptional singing skills (it has an estimated vocal range of 8 octaves).

The Turin public cannot fail to have appreciated the story of some fragments of his youth "When I was little I happened to come to Turin and I spoke an Italian with a strong French accent but I knew how to say Bicherin correctly!" Italian of Tomorrow and the refrain of Lollipop.

After the second hour of performance, the artist then granted himself a quick change of clothes for the grand finale, a peach-colored suit with a white t-shirt while around the stage balloons appeared by the fans to the singer and vice versa flooding the building even more with joy and carefree.

Finally, returning to the concept that had started the evening, a large inflatable heart comes out of the harmonic soundbox of the piano, while in pink, further emphasizing how: "Love is the origin of everything".

torino.jpg.511dc7850f255125b5ddfb2a34c96469.jpg

Mika_1.jpg.a4815bfd7fa83d65d24e15f0613b5a0f.jpg

• Like 1

PRESS

KIKA PRESS

https://www.kikapress.com/gallery/mika-il-concerto-e-una-festa-al-palaalpitour-di-torino

Mika, il concerto è una festa al PalaAlpitour di Torino
L'ex giudice di XFactor percorrerà l'Italia con il suo Revolution Tour.

(KIKA)

TORINO

- È cominciato da Torino il tour italiano di Mika, che si esibirà poi in altre 12 date. L'ex giudice di XFactor percorrerà l'Italia con il suo Revolution Tour. 

some of 19 PICS

foto di Roberto Troisi

kika-1.thumb.jpg.e6ebf30dc486c5cba709ec4314ef0324.jpg

kika-2.thumb.jpg.7bd3ca26c78525942cc657171ca23e0a.jpg

kika-4.thumb.jpg.4d496c62d77e6093eda0f915c3933162.jpg

kika-3.thumb.jpg.7545fa3664770a50c6fa345668cbc0e1.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:05 AM, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Yesterday was my fourth Mika's concert :)

Somehow last night, I managed to vet very close to the stage
I hadn't seen him live for more than two years and many things, as we know, changed.
The show itself has got a total change.
First of all, I noticed that we no longer start from any hell or paradise, but from an origin and, as the song says, the origin of everything is love.
There is no time for nostalgia: there's one song after another, one color after another, one dance after another.
There is no time for tears: for the first time I haven't cryed.
The pain is there, but it is hidden between the lines, and fails to dominate the rest.
Mika jumps from one side of the stage to the other, plays, dances, he offers himself completely to his audience without never stopping.
The revelation this explosion of joy carries is only one: we must stay high.
I believe that we can improperly define this concert a huge and messy group therapy: we are all here, and for two hours we dance without consequences. We forget pain, we are up and we promise to stay there.
Here is what has not changed in Mika: it's an extremely personal concert. Joy is universal, but the story is his, the music is his and the origin is his.
I was there, under the stage, looking at Mika against the light, with his pink piano, and despite all the s**t I heard from the people in front of me, despite my poor back, I could only smile: what a surreal night.

This concert made me feel good, and that's why I first called it a therapy. I know that the memories from this evening will be with me for a long time.
Mika is always Amazing 

20191124_224640.jpg

20191124_220744.jpg

20191124_231657.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20191125-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20191124-WA0010.jpeg

@ottimistaaccidentale è vero it's true also for me it's the same  Mika is a therapy!!! natural and easy so so beautiful concert!!!  però la gente non ha rispetto per lui che scende tra il pubblico sta lavorando per noi non è un giocattolo da sballottare il proverbio dice "Guardare e non toccareee" Mika non si tocca!!! non è un palloncino che lo butti di qua e di la io fossi lui non scenderei più ma lui è troppo buono spero un di di incontrarlo solo lui magari a qualche evento chissà intanto me l'ho son visto live e mi son divertita un mondoooo e lo rifarei!! Mika mi sta insegnando a fregarmene un po' di più delle cose del domaniii oggi è oggi e domani ci penso domaniiii Grazie Mika e alla prossima e soprattutto a stare high nei giorni down

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1