TinyLove_CJ

Christine and the Queens

Are there any Christine and the Queens fans here? I absolutely love Chris and her music. I first heard 'Tilted' while in the hairdressers and thought "Ooo this is different" and then I discovered her album Chaleur Humaine and was totally hooked! I have a thing for artists that can sing in other languages! I don't always understand the lyrics but I can really chill out to her music. My favourite music video of hers has to be 'Comme si', I mean c'mon it's so sexy! She's such a confident and unique artist, I'd love to see her live one day. I think she keeps a lot of her personal life private so I'm not sure if Chris is single but she is definitely my kind of woman! 😁 💙

Hopefully there'll be more new music soon.

I'm surprised that you haven't heard back from other fans

I really liked Tilted when it came out, but I must confess I haven't listened to her for a while

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, silver said:

I'm surprised that you haven't heard back from other fans

I really liked Tilted when it came out, but I must confess I haven't listened to her for a while

Yeah I was hoping other fans would come along and comment, I'm surprised no one else created a thread about her before now. I really love how she moves too, her dance moves are on point 👌

I have to say even though I've heard about her before, I've never listened to her songs but I really like the new collab with Charli XCX:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I have to say even though I've heard about her before, I've never listened to her songs but I really like the new collab with Charli XCX:

YES, Gone is so good! Love the video 💙

• Like 1