Instrumental song cover of Tiny love

Eztia

Hi everyone,

I don't know if it's the good place to post this video. If not let me know in which topic I could post it.

It's an instrumental cover song or Tiny love by my darling 🙂

Here is the video: 

Tell me what you think about it and don't hesitate to share this video if you like it 😉 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Eztia said:

Hi everyone,

I don't know if it's the good place to post this video. If not let me know in which topic I could post it.

Here is the video: 

Tell me what you think about it and don't hesitate to share this video if you like it 😉 

WOOOOWWWW!! it sounds really great. Congratulate him from me. Is he a musician? Does he play in an orchestra or band? it sounds fantastic apart that is my favorite song. Congrats again. A great cover.  :wub2:

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yes he is a professionnel musician 🙂 He plays in a band and he plays also alone. Thanks for your comment! 🙂 

WOOOOWWWW!! it sounds really great. Congratulate him from me. Is he a musician? Does he play in an orchestra or band? it sounds fantastic apart that is my favorite song. Congrats again. A great cover.  :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 4:46 PM, Eztia said:

Hi everyone,

Here is the video: 

I LOVE THE VIDEO! YOU MADE MASTERPIECE!

So good work!

I found my karaoke video :)