Mika, ci vediamo al Pala George!

Mika - Montichiari (Brescia), Italy

Impossible not to love him, impossible to miss! 🙌🥰
Mika, see you at Pala George!

Mika - Montichiari (Brescia), Italy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

He skipped Tomorrow, but he did Domani instead 😄

I think at the Italian gigs he always does Domani instead of Tomorrow, no? But did he sing Paloma? Good Guys?

PRESS

The Front Row.it

Il Palageorge si illumina con Mika

Mika e il suo Revelation Tour ha fatto tappa ieri sera al PalaGeorge di Montichiari (Brescia)

L’eclettico protagonista di una straordinaria carriera artistica (che si è articolata in attività diverse come il design e la partecipazione e realizzazione di grandiosi show televisivi come Stasera CasaMika e X Factor in Italia e The Voice in Francia) ha deciso di riportare il focus totalmente sulla musica.

A dodici anni dal debutto stellare di Life In Cartoon Motion che fu lanciato dalla hit colossale Grace Kelly, il nuovo progetto arriva dopo 4 album in studio, 1 album in concerto sinfonico, 1 raccolta antologica, 23 singoli e 4 DVD live che gli hanno fruttato certificazioni d’oro e di platino in 32 Paesi del mondo per oltre 10 milioni di dischi venduti. Frutto di due anni di scrittura tra le pareti domestiche tra Miami, Londra e la campagna toscana, My Name Is Michael Holbrook ci porterà a scoprire l’essenza dell’identità di Mika, a partire dal suo nome anagrafico, passando per i rapporti familiari e un bagaglio di piccole e grandi esperienze, tra momenti di leggerezza e struggenti episodi chiave della sua vita e della sua famiglia, come spiega Mika stesso:  “Sono andato alla ricerca di chi avrei potuto essere, se non fossi stato Mika. Certi artisti si cimentano con un alter ego artistico, dal grandioso David Bowie con Ziggy Stardust, fino a Beyoncé con Sasha Fierce. Io ho fatto il contrario, sono andato a scoprire l’uomo dietro l’artista.”

Mika porta le nuove canzoni e i suoi straordinari successi in tour, con uno spettacolo in giro per l’Europa. Il Revelation Tour partito da Londra il 10 Novembre, passa per Spagna, Francia, Italia, Svizzera, Olanda, Belgio e Lussemburgo.

Il tour italiano si articola in ben 12 tappe nelle grandi arene di altrettante città, un record per un artista internazionale di grosso calibro.

L’artista condivide il palco con una super band di 4 grandi musicisti Timothy Van Der Kuil (chitarra); Max Taylor (basso); Wouter Van Tornnhout (batteria); Mitchell Yoshida (pianoforte): “Ciascuno suonerà due strumenti. Abbiamo fatto un mese di prove per poter trovare la giusta sintonia e, con questo super concentrato di eccellenti musicisti, non è stato difficile“. Alcune sonorità del disco saranno usate come sample, invece di essere ricreate sinteticamente sul palco, scelta stilistica che l’artista non ama particolarmente nelle sue performance.

Il giro proseguirà nella primavera del 2020 negli Stati Uniti, in Canada, Sud America, Giappone, Cina e Korea. “Anche il titolo del tour si collega al mio percorso di ricerca identitaria e – per l’appunto – rivelazione che ho intrapreso in questa nuova avventura artistica. Sto preparando uno spettacolo ricco di sorprese, forte delle esperienze e del bagaglio acquisito con i miei spettacoli televisivi, ma riportando la musica al centro di tutto. In Italia, poi, per me sarà una emozione viaggiare da un estremo all’altro della penisola. Con Stasera CasaMika vi ho invitati tutti a fare festa a casa mia, stavolta sarò io a venire a casa vostra. Verrò bussando alla vostra porta, città per città. Spero mi accoglierete.”

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika and his Revelation Tour made a stop last night at the PalaGeorge in Montichiari (Brescia)

The eclectic protagonist of an extraordinary artistic career (which is divided into different activities such as the design and participation and realization of grandiose TV shows such as Stasera CasaMika and X Factor in Italy and The Voice in France) has decided to bring the focus back totally on music.

Twelve years after Life in Cartoon Motion's stellar debut that was launched by the huge hit Grace Kelly, the new project comes after 4 studio albums, 1 symphonic concert album, 1 anthology collection, 23 singles and 4 live DVDs that yielded him Gold and platinum certifications in 32 countries worldwide for over 10 million records sold. The result of two years of writing in the home between Miami, London and the Tuscan countryside, My Name Is Michael Holbrook will lead us to discover the essence of Mika's identity, starting from his legal name, passing through family relationships and a wealth of small and large experiences, between moments of lightness and poignant key episodes of his life and his family, as Mika himself explains: "I went in search of who I could have been, if I had not been Mika. Some artists try their hand at an artistic alter ego, from the grandiose David Bowie with Ziggy Stardust, to Beyoncé with Sasha Fierce. I did the opposite, I went to discover the man behind the artist. "

Mika brings the new songs and his extraordinary successes on tour, with a show around Europe. The Revelation Tour started in London on November 10th, passing through Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.

The Italian tour is divided into 12 stages in the big arenas of as many cities, a record for a large-caliber international artist.

The artist shares the stage with a super band of 4 great musicians Timothy Van Der Kuil (guitar); Max Taylor (bass); Wouter Van Tornnhout (drums); Mitchell Yoshida (piano): "Each will play two instruments. We did a month of tests to find the right harmony and, with this super concentration of excellent musicians, it wasn't difficult “. Some sounds of the disc will be used as samples, instead of being synthetically recreated on stage, a stylistic choice that the artist does not particularly like in his performances.

The tour will continue in the spring of 2020 in the United States, Canada, South America, Japan, China and Korea. "Even the title of the tour is connected to my path of identity research and - for the note - revelation I undertook in this new artistic adventure. I am preparing a show full of surprises, thanks to the experiences and the baggage acquired with my TV shows, but bringing the music back to the center of everything. In Italy, then, for me it will be a thrill to travel from one end of the peninsula to the other. With tonight CasaMika I invited you all to party at my house, this time I will be coming to your house. I will come knocking at your door, city by city. I hope you will welcome me. "

MIKA-14-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-12-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-13-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-2-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-4-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-5-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-6-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-7-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-7-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni-scaled.jpg

MIKA-10-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-8-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-15-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-11-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-24-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-18-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-27-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-17-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-9-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-19-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-21-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-23-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-22-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-25-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-16-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-20-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-1-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-3-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

MIKA-26-30.11.19-Montichiari-Ph-Stefanino-Benni.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

PRESS

Spettakolo.it

il Revelation Tour di Mika arriva a Montichiari. Le immagini della serata

Ancora un altro successo per il tour del salterino Mika. Il PalaGeorge di Montichiari, ha ospitato una festa, più che un concerto, dove Mika ha incantato il pubblico tra salti, scenografie colorate e la sua splendida voce.

Spoiler

Mika's Revelation Tour arrives in Montichiari. The images of the evening

Yet another success for the Mika bounce tour. The PalaGeorge of Montichiari, hosted a party, rather than a concert, where Mika enchanted the audience with jumps, colorful scenes and his splendid voice.

Ecco la scaletta proposta da Mika:
  • Relax (Take It Easy)
  • Origin of Love
  • Platform Ballerinas
  • Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  • Tiny Love
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Stardust
  • Lollipop
  • Good Guys
  • Happy Ending
  • Love Today
  • We Are Golden
  • Grace Kelly
  • Stay High/Tiny Love Reprise

mika6.jpg

mika7.jpg

mika13.jpg

mika14.jpg

mika17.jpg

mika18.jpg

mika21.jpg

mika22.jpg

mika26.jpg

mika27.jpg

mika28.jpg

mika30.jpg

mika31.jpg

mika32.jpg

mika33.jpg

• Like 3

PRESS

Giornale di Brescia

https://www.giornaledibrescia.it/tempo-libero/elisa-a-brixia-forum-mika-al-palageorge-le-fotogallery-1.3433288

Mika al PalaGeorge

Presenza scenica eccentrica e straripante invece al PalaGeorge di Montichiari per Mika. Il live ha un’impostazione da concept: Mika si riappropria dell’identità originaria di Michael Holbrook, della propria storia familiare, di situazioni a lungo dissimulate o sacrificate all’essere artista, rivendicando il suo ruolo nel mondo, riuscendo in ciò anche divertente e ironico.

Rimette al centro l’amore, non a caso esaltato con l’intro, e associato alle sfumature calde e abbaglianti del giallo: «Giallo è il calore del sole generatore - argomenta convinto - giallo è il colore dell’amore».

Spoiler

Mika to PalaGeorge

Eccentric and overflowing stage presence instead at the PalaGeorge of Montichiari for Mika. The live has a concept-based approach: Mika reappropriates the original identity of Michael Holbrook, of his family history, of situations that have long been hidden or sacrificed for being an artist, claiming his role in the world, succeeding in this also funny and ironic.

Returns to the center the love, not by chance exalted with the intro, and associated with the warm and dazzling shades of yellow: "Yellow is the heat of the generating sun - argues convinced - yellow is the color of love".

028_III_1582.jpg

026_III_1539.jpg

023_III_1517.jpg

022_III_1512.jpg

021_5B9A2838.jpg

020_5B9A2826.jpg

018_5B9A2820.jpg

014_5B9A2807.jpg

010_5B9A2766.jpg

009_III_1450.jpg

008_III_1447.jpg

007_III_1440.jpg

006_III_1438.jpg

005_III_1437.jpg

004_III_1432.jpg

003_III_1431.jpg

031_5B9A2912.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Montichiari concert was incredible! :cheer:

The small location, created an intimacy and a union between grandstands and wonderful parterres, making the participation of the public crazy. :fangurl: Mika sang for the first time in Italy Sanremo and it was great to be able to sing it all together. :mf_lustslow:

The thing that surprised me was that abroad he approached Tim giving him a pat on the butt, but in Italy he didn't.

Well Tim was glad he didn't! :biggrin2:

Montichiari it was one of my favorite concerts so far... :mikadas:

Some pics and video:

1575237260987.jpg

1575237483663.jpg

1575237430588.jpg

1575237214069.jpg

1575237088022.jpg

1575237045281.jpg

1575236839100.jpg

1575236996937.jpg

1575236547985.jpg

1575236455704.jpg

20191201_232510.jpg

1575237131507.jpg

1575237348530.jpg

1575237671089.jpg

1575237742086.jpg

1575237798642.jpg

1575238669495.jpg

1575238211626.jpg

1575238700103.jpg

1575238747083.jpg

1575238432581.jpg

1575238310825.jpg

1575238272567.jpg

1575238367585.jpg

1575237798642.jpg

1575238155285.jpg

1575238059680.jpg

1575238101179.jpg

20191130_190449.jpg

20191130_130117.jpg

20191201_234035.jpg

20191130_192630.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

INSTAGRAM

nomorethursdays

30/11/19 Spent the day in this place for Mika’s Revelation Tour Concert.
Feel like I’ve got something to say about it, so I will.
I have always liked Mika. After last night, I do even more.
I found a man who went on stage not to show off how cool he is but to simply express himself through his songs and with a great sense of humor. He speaks fluently Italian and he sang about love, colors and values in 3 different languages. In the crowd I saw people of all ages dancing the night out and it was wonderful to see.
It was a long day. I mean, very long. Like 7 to 3ish am.
I watched the stage taking shape in the morning and how quickly the technicians disassembled it as soon as the gig ended.
It’s still so fascinating for me to see so many different people, coming from different countries, working hard together and being able to create something so cool like setting up a show in such a short time.
Each of them is a sort of puzzle piece that has to be there to make everything work and despite from the language barrier, they find a way to communicate with each other.
I don’t know if this happens in any work field. When it comes to music though, it does..always.
And this reminds me why I love this job so bad.
Somehow, Magic happens.
#wearegolden #revelationtour #livemusic #grateful

• Like 1