ash6126

Hello all!

I'm Ash and I'm from the United States. I've been playing with the idea of joining MFC for ages but only worked up the courage to do so today. I don't even know when I first discovered Mika, or how it happened. He's always been there, as cheesy as that sounds. He's one of my favorite artists and I'm so excited to finally interact with other people who love him. I've never been to one of his concerts but I really want to go. Hopefully it'll happen some time in the next few years! Anyway, I'm so excited to finally be here and can't wait to meet all of you! :D

• Like 4

Welcome too the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Mika gigs are very addictive so it´s really dangerous to go and see the first........

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Hopefully Mika will be performing in the US again soon

• Like 2

Hello Ash and welcome to the MFC. Have fun here. I'm sure Mika will perform in the US in 2020. Here you are a thread that help you to know how the forum works. Enjoy it! 

And this one if you want to chat with Mika fans from US

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello! :bye:

Nice to meet you! Have fun here! I really can tell you that's it's true - it's wonderful to be able to talk to people who love Mika the same way. :biggrin2:

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 4

welcome! We look forward to sharing with you our common passion.     :cheer: 

• Like 3

Hi Ash! Welcome to the MFC. I’m Dee from Nebraska. So happy you joined us, we’re a nice, helpful bunch :bye: 

Mika said he’s planning to come back to the USA in 2020 and wants to do more cities, so hopefully you’ll get a chance to see him live 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kreacher said:

Hi Ash! Welcome to the MFC. I’m Dee from Nebraska. So happy you joined us, we’re a nice, helpful bunch :bye: 

Mika said he’s planning to come back to the USA in 2020 and wants to do more cities, so hopefully you’ll get a chance to see him live 

Thank you! I hope he does! I can't afford to travel to New York or LA for a show 😭

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Ash and welcome to the MFC. Have fun here. I'm sure Mika will perform in the US in 2020. Here you are a thread that help you to know how the forum works. Enjoy it! 

And this one if you want to chat with Mika fans from US

Thank you so much! I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the forum! ❤️

4 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome too the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Mika gigs are very addictive so it´s really dangerous to go and see the first........

Thank you! I've seen so many videos! I'm afraid that I'll see a show and suddenly decide that I should just follow him around as he tours or something! 🤣

Hi! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :mikadas:

Hello :welcomeani: to the MFC! Nice to meet you :kachinga: I'm İrem from Turkey

Enjoy your golden times in here :mikacool:

On 12/2/2019 at 1:41 AM, ash6126 said:

Thank you! I hope he does! I can't afford to travel to New York or LA for a show 😭

Hi Ash :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:Fingers crossed Mika tours close to where you live in spring :crossed:

Check the Mikalendar often,  it is updated as soon as a concert is official: https://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/

You might enjoy this thread:

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

And also this one:

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/6970-the-mikanictionary-more-random-funnyness

And this is where you can ask anything Mika related:

Edited by crazyaboutmika