2019 @ Forest National, Brussels, BELGIUM, 14 Dec REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I was on MFC, but it has been a while I saw Mika too. Kick off for me at Forest National so here is my humble review.

I will not trouble you all with parking places, waiting in the cold, strange security guys and very friendly staff at the venue. I will however make one remark on the support act. She was lovely, sung pretty good but the sound, my dears, was horrible! I saw people leave, people keeping their hands on their ears, amongst them yours truly. It was horrifingly  loud with a bass that litaraly shook the chairs and floor. For someone with a heart condition it was hell. 

BUT! Then there was light, and sound, and the band and MIKA :mf_lustslow: !! The whole show was literally a lift-up for everyone. All ages were represented (good for me ha!), all people went out of their minds but hey let's go crazy, let's get nuts. MIKA must had have an applause for at least 3 minutes without doing anything just standing there and let the love flow just because he WAS THERE and we all missed him. He had a great playlist of all the favourite numbers although I wish he would replace Big Girl with Staring At The Sun but that is just my opinion. :wink2: He invited a young guy to play the piano during Underwater and it was one of those moments you never forget. :wub2: When he was singing acapella with Happy Ending he was literally begging on his knees to be quiet but as always some (drunk) people had to spoil the moment by shouting. So sad and grrrrr!! Hate that! :thumbdown: Have a little respect or stay home. Don't spoil this beautiful moment for another, same thing when he was talking about his mother or singing Paloma, some people have no respect whatsoever. Every Mika fan knows the story behind every song.

Anyway, this review is as per usual too long but I hope you girls and guys enjoyed reading it. Up to Lille now, Paris is on hold by strikes. Having had an Email from Thalys for a refund doesn't

look good. Won't go by car and find it toasted in a riot so thanks Macron. :emot-sad: Review for Lille is next :cheerful_h4h:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Caillean said:

. Up to Lille now, Paris is on hold by strikes. Having had an Email from Thalys for a refund doesn't

look good. Won't go by car and find it toasted in a riot so thanks Macron. :emot-sad: Review for Lille is next :cheerful_h4h:

The SNCF is supposed to update the weekend situation tomorrow ,and for the next Week it should be done on thursday

Otherwise you can  try to find a bus : "Blablabus" and "Flixbus" have connections in Belgium

21 hours ago, mellody said:

Someone brought real confetti cannons, those that shoot really high and usually can't be brought to a gig - but security didn't check the first ones who went in, at least not at my entrance... Anyway these looked great when they went off, much better than our selfmade ones, but you have to be very careful not to hurt anyone because these have a lot of power. Dunno who shot them (I think it was 2 of these), but I also noticed that Mika looked scared for a second when that thing went off right in front of him.

Yes, I noticed that, too. 

On a video at YouTube you can see that really close. 

PRESS

Concert Monkey

http://www.concertmonkey.be/photos/mika-forest-national-bruxelles-14122019-photo-reportage-par-jean-marc-piérard

Mika @Forest National - Bruxelles -14/12/2019 - Photo reportage par Jean - Marc Piérard
Artist: 
Mika
Date: 
14/12/2019
Venue: 
Forest National
Place: 
Bruxelles
Photographer: 
Jean-Marc Piérard

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (1).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (2).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (3).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (4).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (5).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (6).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (7).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (8).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (9).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (10).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (11).jpg

ForestNational_Bruxelles -14-12-2019_Jean-Marc Piérard (12).jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi newbie here!!

I wanted to share my pictures and videos of the Mika concert last year. I have so many good memories about that concert. If people asked me who I wanted to see in concert: I always said "Mika!! I can NOT die if I haven't seen him live." 

I was sooo happy when I got my tickets. The concert was sooo lovely, I danced and laughed and sang with my friend. AN THEN HE CAME OFF STAGE AND CAME MY WAY AND I WAS LIKE THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

I might sound as a stalker/psycho but I touched his arm that day. And he stood next to me and I WAS SO HAPPY.IMG_0101.thumb.jpg.6b6fd3741d13bc09fb5581b71cccb289.jpg

He stood there singing next to me. And it is the most beautiful memory I have. And I will cherish it forever.

BTW - Thank you to all those people who shared these lovely pictures!!

I am allowed to save these?

Feel free to save mine!!

Stay safe darlings, 

Have a great day.

Lots of love. 

IMG_0070 (2).jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg