2020 - Mika @ Town Hall, Auckland, New Zealand 22 Feb.

Kumazzz

Ticket Master

https://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/event/2400578CDE3B40AF

Frontier Touring Presale

Until :  Thu 19 Dec 2019 @ 11:59 AM

General Onsale

Venue map
For illustrative purposes only.
61315s.thumb.gif.3401465acbc7639feaf09e1514650eb8.gif

Okay, I know this is a dumb question, and that it's probably impossible, but does anyone think there is a chance I could potentially meet Mika at stage door after the show? It's basically a pipe dream but I've literally never even thought he would come to New Zealand, so I thought it might be worth asking? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KiwiMikaFreak said:

Okay, I know this is a dumb question, and that it's probably impossible, but does anyone think there is a chance I could potentially meet Mika at stage door after the show? It's basically a pipe dream but I've literally never even thought he would come to New Zealand, so I thought it might be worth asking? 🤷‍♀️

I think it’s possible, especially in a country where he maybe isn’t as well known. There’s really no way to know for certain tho, it just depends on how he feels after the gig and if he needs to go soon I guess.

btw Welcome back to MFC! I thought of you as soon as he announced this tour date & I’m glad to see you found out about it :bye:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kreacher said:

I think it’s possible, especially in a country where he maybe isn’t as well known. There’s really no way to know for certain tho, it just depends on how he feels after the gig and if he needs to go soon I guess.

btw Welcome back to MFC! I thought of you as soon as he announced this tour date & I’m glad to see you found out about it :bye:

Haha thank you ❤️ I knew as soon as I heard the news that I had to come back to where my love for mika really flourished 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 AM, KiwiMikaFreak said:

Well, it could be worth waiting afterwards, though it might be a long time.  As kreacher says, there is no guarantee he will come out, but :crossed: .  There's always more chance if waiting fans are well-behaved and don't try to crowd him.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2019 at 1:23 AM, silver said:

Well, it could be worth waiting afterwards, though it might be a long time.  As kreacher says, there is no guarantee he will come out, but :crossed: .  There's always more chance if waiting fans are well-behaved and don't try to crowd him.

Thank you xxx I’ve got this painting I made for him and I just never thought I would be able to give it to him 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

:toot:

https://help.ticketmaster.co.nz/hc/en-nz/articles/360005285698-Mika-Revelation-Tour-Important-Information

Regarding tickets to Mika at Auckland Town Hall on 22nd February 2020

Frontier Touring have made the decision to GA seat the floor for Mika’s Revelation tour show at Auckland Town Hall on Saturday 22nd February.  All this means to you is that you can sit down if you wish.  By no means does it mean that you can't stand up and dance all night!

Please be aware that this seating is GA and not Reserved seating.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this change.

• 4 weeks later...

so is the whole

floor seated? or is there still a bit standing, then seats towards the back like in AFAS Amsterdam? 

also do we meet up at all? pre-show? or is that not done in NZ?

#almostshowtime

#deadexcited

17 hours ago, couldbepurple said:

so is the whole

floor seated? or is there still a bit standing, then seats towards the back like in AFAS Amsterdam? 

also do we meet up at all? pre-show? or is that not done in NZ?

#almostshowtime

#deadexcited

Not really an nz thing sadly since we are very small, although I have met lovely fans at shows unintentionally!!

4 hours ago, racinghorse83 said:

It's a shame they didn't sell any kind of VIP experience, I was kind of counting on that - I'm wondering about waiting at stage door too. 

Yeah I'm thinking we wait at the stage door? If there's no other possibility. It would only be about 5 of us surely?

Hi there I have two tickets to the show. Have been trying to sell on TradeMe and they’re currently been offered to watchers but no takers. Does anyone want them? I’m offering them to watchers for $120. They’re two good seats B row seated upstairs. I’m happy for a fan to take them no charge if I can cancel the offer to the watchers (not done that before).