2019 @ Zenith Lille, FRANCE, 15 Dec REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Kumazzz

PRESS

La Voix Du Nord

lavoixdunord.fr

Six mille spectateurs pour fêter le retour sur scène de Mika

Le Zénith de Lille était plein ce dimanche soir pour célébrer la réapparition du chanteur franco-libanais après quatre ans de « The Voice ».

Un nouvel album et des tubes éternels : le pied !

Mika au Zénith de Lille, un retour gagnant célébré par six mille personnes. - PHOTO STÉPHANE MORTAGNE

Après Milan et Bruxelles et avant Dijon et Bordeaux, la tournée du retour de Mika sur les scènes du Vieux Continent passait par Lille. Un événement suivi ce dimanche par 6 300 personnes en feu. Cette réapparition, le jeune homme l’a baptisée « Révélation ».

Pour tous ceux qui croyaient bien le connaître, elle est effectivement le temps d’une introspection sur lui et sur sa vie qui correspond idoinement à l’esprit de son dernier album : My Name Is Holbrook (son nom de famille).

Mika fait du Mika, il saute, court partout, se roule sur le sol…

C’est d’ailleurs par le titre phare de cet opus, Ice Cream, que le chanteur enflamme d’entrée la salle. La déco est à son image  : complètement folle. La photo de ses géniteurs encadre un paysage duquel surgit un gorille surplombant une avant-scène aux couleurs de l’arc-en-ciel. Un piano monté sur des vérins complète l’ensemble.

Mika, lui, fait du Mika. Il court partout, se roule au sol, rebondit sur le piano et, surtout, n’oublie pas les tubes de son premier album, Life in Cartoon Motion, qu’il avait placé en tête des ventes mondiales de disques en 2007.

Les années ont passé mais Relax Take It Easy, Love Today ou Grace Kelly demeurent des tubes incontournables, les piliers d’une soirée qui fleure bon la fête et le sable chaud.

Mika parle beaucoup aussi. Pour faire chanter son public, bien sûr, mais pour se livrer également. Il évoque son enfance, dont une partie passée en France ; se souvient des messes en latin, et de l’apprentissage de la vie. Sa vie. Son œuvre. Sa passion. Celle du public. Le show passe vite. Les projecteurs balaient la salle. Douze mille mains ont rejoint le ciel. Au paradis.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Six thousand spectators to celebrate Mika's return to the stage

The Lille Zenith was full this Sunday evening to celebrate the reappearance of the Franco-Lebanese singer after four years of "The Voice".

A new album and eternal hits: the foot!

Mika at the Zenith in Lille, a winning return celebrated by six thousand people. - PHOTO STÉPHANE MORTAGNE

After Milan and Brussels and before Dijon and Bordeaux, Mika's return tour on the stages of the Old Continent passed through Lille. An event followed this Sunday by 6,300 people on fire. This reappearance, the young man called it "Revelation".

For all those who thought they knew him well, it is indeed the time for an introspection on him and on his life which corresponds aptly to the spirit of his last album: My Name Is Holbrook (his last name).

Mika does Mika, he jumps, runs everywhere, rolls on the ground…

It is also by the flagship title of this opus, Ice Cream, that the singer ignites the hall. The decor is in his image: completely crazy. The photo of its parents frames a landscape from which a gorilla emerges overhanging a foreground in the colors of the rainbow. A piano mounted on jacks completes the picture.

Mika does Mika. He runs everywhere, rolls on the ground, bounces on the piano and, above all, does not forget the hits of his first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, which he placed at the top of world record sales in 2007.

Years have passed, but Relax Take It Easy, Love Today and Grace Kelly remain unmissable hits, the pillars of an evening that smells of party and hot sand.

Mika also talks a lot. To blackmail its audience, of course, but also to indulge. He talks about his childhood, part of which spent in France; remembers masses in Latin, and life learning. His life. His work. His passion. That of the public. The show goes quickly. Projectors sweep the room. Twelve thousand hands have reached the sky. In Paradise.

135174581_www.lavoixdunord.fr_Lille_2019(1).thumb.jpg.043a78008c8c1bc8089e4a62547edf23.jpg

645687635_www.lavoixdunord.fr_Lille_2019(2).thumb.jpg.f2c8a2310002734b3183fbf42a0a1512.jpg

2124058584_www.lavoixdunord.fr_Lille_2019(3).thumb.jpg.8e05c6139b94323e932b2df191ef485f.jpg

454485392_www.lavoixdunord.fr_Lille_2019(4).thumb.jpg.6efdce5847dfbd91f828934693c532c4.jpg

• Like 3

YouTube

@KamilleP Thanks a million for your all vids ! :flowers2:

Kamille

Ice Cream

Dear Jealousy

Relax

Origin Of Love

Platform Ballerinas

Tiny Love

Tiny Love

Underwater

Tomorrow

Elle Me Dit

Mika dancing

Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Happy Ending A Capella

Love Today

Love Today

Love Today

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

Tiny Love Reprise / Stay High

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Review number two. MIKA Lille France Zenith. Great hotel in the neighbourhood of station and venue. Lots of army/police men. At venue 19.30. Bought some merchandise. Been here before, love the venue if you can sit down like Forest National (yes!) with a great view (yes yes!!). If Forest Belgium was super fantastic, Zenith was Magnus Magnificus.The support act was a young dj girl and she was good (she even played some music from my time !) Thank God not as loud as in Brussels, my ears were happy. The floor show was hilarious with a second Freddy cleaning the stage (I Want To Break Free) Give those guys a raise!  :pbjt:Then : smoke, silence...the venue broke loose and there he was : MIKA! Altough I suspect Mika had to be tired from Forest National, it didn't show at all! What a man giving everything he's got! Respect. The sound was better so I could finally understand the storytelling between the songs. I was very moved by it. A laugh and a tear. It was impressive, beautiful, magical and touching. A real rollercoaster of emotions. Mika takes you for a ride you never forget and makes you think or reconsider what life is all about. You can make it out for yourself what to do with it. It is amazing after all this time of no live concerts how much love he gets from his fans and well deserved! He is moving on with his life and takes you with him from Lollipop in his younger period to Origin Of Love and Paloma. If you listen to his lyrics he is telling you his life and that is why I love him. :wub: I really enjoyed to be there dancing and singing. Even my hernias took the night off!! Again, just one remark: at the acapella singing of Happy ending it was the same : always people shouting at Mika or talking trough it and I HATE IT! :hair: He is so vulnerable at that moment for he has to get his keytone from Tim's guitar and he has to be concentrated. Always there has to be some fools who don't appriciate this paticular moment. So thanks a lot  (not)! Anyway, very tired, falling over the bags under my eyes and no voice left but you know : it was worth every minute of it! I'm gonna stay high just untill Paris that is if I get there with all the strike business. Can't they do it at New Years Eve? There is firework at Champs Elysee anyway! I'll try my best though. Home now thanks to Eurostar because TGV to Brussels was cancelled because : yep! on strike! So, now this big girl is getting a big pile of chips and a nice juicy steak, a big bath and a big sleep! Nighty night! :kaf:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

POMPOM Fan Action at Platform Ballerinas !!

gifs-animados-animador-1615731.gif.520d51f472c8bd8e397e096742c478c8.gifgifs-animados-animador-1615731.gif.520d51f472c8bd8e397e096742c478c8.gifgifs-animados-animador-1615731.gif.520d51f472c8bd8e397e096742c478c8.gif

We've prepared about 300 pompoms.It was worth it!

Thank you girls: Louison, Laura, Noushine, Valerie, Catherine, Anna! As well for paper doves and confettis cannons!!! You are crazy and wonderful Mika fans ❤️:flowers2:

I will download my videos soon.

• Like 2

Here are some short videos I took yesterday.

Not very good quality. I changed my camera parameters as in HD videos are very heavy and hard to post.

Anyway I wanted to concentrate more on the show than on taking photos and videos. I turned on my camera only in "special moments" :biggrin2:

The show was great. Mika was smiling all the time and had fun with our fan actions. In general the audience was very active - Mika loves it!

So it started even before the show.

"I Want to Break Free".  I've seen Mika's story only today.

Ah, it was so funny! I wanted to film this guy cleaning the floor - who became a celebrity (I think) :lol3: And we had another star this time!!!!

Another "lucky" moment when my camera was on: Relax, Take it Easy.

Someone thrown on stage a confetti package. And Mika created a confetti rain on us!!!! What a fun :fangurl:

Our first fan action: pompoms on Platform Balerinas. We wanted to give Mika a pompom for dancing. It was hard to throw it as it is very very light.

Hopefully one with French flag colors pompom landed on the stage!!!!

Nina posted a video on Instagram

Big Girl - of course Mika in the crowd.

Some fans in histery!

Mika came back on the stage juste next to me :biggrin2:

And a young fan (who is screaming OMG) was in shock and started to cry!

It's too dangerous to be too close to Mika!

Tiny Love - this song is so special for me. No fan acton this time. But I had to film Mika and his piano going "high"!!!!!

Another funny moment. Underwater.

People high in the sitting area were supposed to sing "underwater". But it was not too loud and generally only ladies were singing.

Mika: "Please. I don't want to admit that my grandma was right saying that only women go to Heaven and men are in Hell".

So next time we hear men singing as well!"

Now it's time for "Hell" to sing. Very loud :lol3:

Mika: "There is no Heaven. There is no Hell. There is no purgatory . There is only US."

Then there is Paloma. Our second fan action.

We have prepared more than 1'000 paper doves. Some had paper sticks (drinking straws) and some had bamboo sticks. Unfortunately Security asked us to remove all bamboo sticks because they could hurt people. I was affraid that our action would fail.

But people kept doves and showed them during the song. And Mika appreciated it a lot. He took carefully one of doves and sang with it.

Anna's video with a dove.

Mikaclip photo.

Elle Me Dit. Of course it ends with Mikas' crazy dance!!!!

Lollipop. This song on each concert looks different.

This time we had a little gest.

Mika:" I used to joke about people like this. But now I became like one of these guys I was laughing at. Between concerts I don't speak. Generally it's OK.

But when people come to me they talk a lot. And me I show this (Mika makes a move on his throat). Ah, - they say - you don't speak. But wait. I bought a ticket for your concert!

I say - (Mika pretends he can't speak). So generally it's OK. But today I went to Roubaix (see Mika's Instagram). I met a nice lady. She was really very nice. She exploaded with love for her son. She said : He plays your songs all days long. She said it with a big smile, so I liked it. She was talking and talking. And at the end she asked: What do you think about it?

And I... (Mika makes a face and shows his thumb up). I though: just look at this asshole. 

So I wanted to repay for it. This little boy is called Alderic (I am not sure if it's correct). I don't know where he is sitting. I wanted to apologize to his mother so I decied to invite him on stage. Be nice to him. He's only 11. So if there is a girl of 36 yo pretending to be him, she's not.

As he has small legs at it will take time for him in this big venue, I will start the song. 

(we can here someone screaming: J'arrive! - I'm coming!)

I've heard "I'm coming" but for sure it was the voice of 50 yo man". 

(the boy is coming on the stage. All the rest you can watch on the video)

And of course at the end I took some photos of colorful baloons looking like planets spinning aroung us.

And Stay High with the huge red heart!!!!

image.thumb.png.a35a7cb0ebd079f1cbab4d95b11de0fc.png

image.thumb.png.4671a558c508ba99e4af98430e776071.png

My best photo with flying Mika!

image.thumb.png.fb47042a26b38c426eeeb301cbe1e234.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Lollipop. This song on each concert looks different.

This time we had a little gest.

Mika:" I used to joke about people like this. But now I became like one of these guys I was laughing at. Between concerts I don't speak. Generally it's OK.

But when people come to me they talk a lot. And me I show this (Mika makes a move on his throat). Ah, - they say - you don't speak. But wait. I bought a ticket for your concert!

I say - (Mika pretends he can't speak). So generally it's OK. But today I went to Roubaix (see Mika's Instagram). I met a nice lady. She was really very nice. She exploaded with love for her son. She said : He plays your songs all days long. She said it with a big smile, so I liked it. She was talking and talking. And at the end she asked: What do you think about it?

And I... (Mika makes a face and shows his thumb up). I though: just look at this asshole. 

So I wanted to repay for it. This little boy is called Alderic (I am not sure if it's correct). I don't know where he is sitting. I wanted to apologize to his mother so I decied to invite him on stage. Be nice to him. He's only 11. So if there is a girl of 36 yo pretending to be him, she's not.

As he has small legs at it will take time for him in this big venue, I will start the song. 

(we can here someone screaming: J'arrive! - I'm coming!)

I've heard "I'm coming" but for sure it was the voice of 50 yo man". 

(the boy is coming on the stage. All the rest you can watch on the video)

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Lollipop

I'd be pleased if anyone can translate what he were speaking at the beginning.

:pray:

I have already done the translation in my post above @NaoMika

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 2

Press

chartsinfrance.net

Mika invite un jeune fan sur scène... pour se faire pardonner d'avoir snobé sa mère

« C'est un retour aux sources où je brûle tout ce qui se passe avant et je recommence ». Voilà comment Mika décrivait au micro de Pure Charts son nouvel album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook" il y a quelques mois. Si ce nom laissait présager un disque introspectif, il n'en est rien : fidèle à lui-même, Mika enrobe ses confessions personnelles dans des arrangements de « pop extrêmement joyeuse » à l'image des titres "Ice Cream", "Dear Jealousy" ou "Tomorrow". « Si on va pleurer, c'est toujours mieux de le faire en dansant » résume-t-il avec malice. Et ça tombe bien car le chanteur propose au public français de se mouvoir avec lui à chaque date du "Revelation Tour", décliné en 13 concerts dans l'hexagone. Avant son grand show prévu à l'AccorHotels Arena le 22 décembre, Mika était de passage sur la scène du Zénith Arena de Lille dimanche soir. Une escale qui lui a permis de faire de curieuses rencontres...

"Elle a dû penser que j’étais un c******"

Au beau milieu du spectacle, l'ex-coach de "The Voice" s'est amusé à raconter une anecdote arrivée l'après-midi même à Roubaix, où une dame « très gentille » l'a abordé en compagnie de son fils de 11 ans. « Elle explique que toute la journée, il joue mes musiques au piano et qu'il a des billets pour ce soir. Je n'ai pas répondu » a-t-il confié. Pourquoi ? Car pour économiser sa voix avant ses concerts, Mika s'impose voeu de silence. « Elle a dû penser que j’étais un c****** » a-t-il admis en rigolant. Pour « se faire pardonner » de son attitude, l'interprète de "Sanremo" a alors invité le garçon à le rejoindre sur scène : « S'il est dans la salle, rejoins-moi ! ». Le dénommé Aldéric, un peu surpris par la proposition, ne s'est pas fait prier et a pu accompagner son idole sur le titre "Lollipop". Un beau moment de complicité ! « C'est bizarre. C'était fou. Je ne pensais pas monter sur scène. C'était trop marrant » a réagi le jeune fan au micro de BFM TV.

Spoiler

Mika invites a young fan on stage ... to be forgiven for snubbing his mother

"It's a homecoming where I burn everything that happens before and I start again". This is how Mika described her new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook" a few months ago at the microphone of Pure Charts. If this name foreshadowed an introspective disc, it is nothing: true to himself, Mika coats his personal confessions in arrangements of "extremely joyful pop" like the titles "Ice Cream", "Dear Jealousy "or" Tomorrow ". "If we are going to cry, it is always better to do it while dancing" he summarizes with mischief. And that's good because the singer offers the French public to move with him on each date of the "Revelation Tour", declined in 13 concerts in France. Before her big show scheduled at the AccorHotels Arena on December 22, Mika was on the stage of the Zenith Arena in Lille on Sunday evening. A stopover that allowed him to make curious meetings ...

"She must have thought I was a ******"

In the middle of the show, the ex-coach of "The Voice" had fun telling an anecdote that arrived in the afternoon even in Roubaix, where a "very nice" lady approached him in the company of her son 11 years old. "She explains that all day long he plays my music on the piano and that he has tickets for tonight. I did not respond, ”he said. Why ? Because to save her voice before her concerts, Mika imposes a vow of silence. "She must have thought I was a ******" he admitted with a laugh. To "be forgiven" for his attitude, the interpreter of "Sanremo" then invited the boy to join him on stage: "If he is in the room, join me! ". The so-called Aldéric, a little surprised by the proposal, did not hesitate and was able to accompany his idol on the title "Lollipop". A beautiful moment of complicity! "It's weird. It was crazy. I did not expect to go on stage. It was too funny ”reacted the young fan to the microphone of BFM TV.

photo_1576605394.png.085fd4abc0e44a5ab290790713c6da76.png

• Like 1

PRESS

Virgin Radio.fr

Mika : Après avoir snobé un jeune fan, il l'invite à monter sur scène avec lui (VIDEO)

ublié le 18 déc. 2019 08:26:49

ablank.gif?ord=702566

Il y a quelques jours, le chanteur a raconté cette anecdote lors de son concert à Lille. 

Après avoir laissé vacant son siège de coach dans The Voice pour se concentrer sur son dernier album My Name is Michael Holbrook, Mika est actuellement en pleine tournée des plus grandes salles de France. Un joli parcours qui se terminera le 22 décembre à l'AccorHotels Arena de Paris. Et en attendant, le chanteur d'origine libanaise se produisait il y a quelques jours au Zénith Arena de Lille. C'est d'ailleurs à l'occasion de ce concert que ce dernier a souhaité faire monter un jeune fan sur scène pour l'accompagner sur un de ses titres. Et il y a une raison particulière à cet élan de générosité... 

En effet, l'après-midi même de son concert, une femme "très gentille" a abordé Mika dans les rues de Roubaix pour lui dire que son fils de 11 ans l'adore. "Elle explique que toute la journée, il joue mes musiques au piano et qu'il a des billets pour ce soir. Je n'ai pas répondu" affirme t-il. Car malheureusement, avant ses concerts, le chanteur économise sa voix et ne parle pas. Pour "se faire pardonner" de son attitude, l'interprète de Relax, Take It Easy a donc invité ce jeune fan à le rejoindre sur scène... Un joli moment à voir d'urgence !

Spoiler

Mika: After snubbing a young fan, he invites him to go on stage with him (VIDEO)

published on Dec. 18 2019 08:26:49

A few days ago, the singer told this anecdote during his concert in Lille.

After leaving vacant her coach seat in The Voice to focus on her latest album My Name is Michael Holbrook, Mika is currently touring the biggest cinemas in France. A nice journey that will end on December 22 at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris. And meanwhile, the singer of Lebanese origin was performing a few days ago at the Zenith Arena in Lille. It was also during this concert that the latter wished to have a young fan on stage to accompany him on one of his tracks. And there is a particular reason for this outpouring of generosity ...

Indeed, the very afternoon of her concert, a "very nice" woman approached Mika in the streets of Roubaix to tell her that her 11-year-old son adores her. "She explains that all day long, he plays my music on the piano and that he has tickets for tonight. I did not answer," he said. Because unfortunately, before his concerts, the singer saves his voice and does not speak. To "be forgiven" for his attitude, the interpreter of Relax, Take It Easy invited this young fan to join him on stage ... A nice moment to see urgently!

media.thumb.jpg.b9889d7aed358da09b0732a9be93a8b9.jpg

PRESS

People.BFMTV.com

Mika fait monter un fan sur scène pour se faire pardonner de ne pas avoir répondu à sa mère

Mika a fait une fleur à un jeune fan, dimanche soir, en le faisant monter sur scène. Le chanteur se produisait au Zénith de Lille dans le cadre de son Revelation Tour.

En plein concert, l'interprète de Love Today s'est arrêté quelques minutes pour s'adresser à son public. Il a raconté avoir été à Roubaix dans l'après-midi, et qu'une dame, "très gentille d'ailleurs", l'a abordé. Elle était avec son fils de 11 ans, Aldéric:

"Elle explique que toute la journée, il joue mes musiques au piano et qu’il a des billets pour ce soir. Je n’ai pas répondu."

"Pour me faire pardonner, s’il est dans la salle, rejoins-moi!"

Le chanteur a précisé que s'il avait gardé le silence face à la mère du jeune garçon, c'était parce qu'il n'utilise pas sa voix entre les concerts afin de s'économiser. "Elle a dû penser que j’étais un c******", a-t-il regretté en souriant, avant d'inviter le jeune garçon sur scène: "Pour me faire pardonner, s’il est dans la salle, rejoins-moi!" Le fan s'est exécuté et s'est installé au piano, afin d'accompagner Mika sur son titre Underwater

«Je suis allé à Roubaix cet a-m, dit @mikasounds. Il y avait une dame avec son fils. Elle explique que toute la journée, il joue mes musiques au piano et qu’il a des billets pour ce soir. Je n’ai pas répondu.
Pour me faire pardonner, s’il est dans la salle, rejoins-moi.»
Classe! pic.twitter.com/2LVv2cu2v4

— Lionel Top (@lioneltop) December 15, 2019

Le jeune garçon a réagi au micro de BFMTV après sa prestation: "C'est bizarre. C'était fou. Je ne pensais pas monter sur scène", dit-il avec émotion. "C'était trop marrant."

Après des années passées dans le jury de The Voice, Mika a sorti son cinquième album studio en octobre dernier, intitulé My name is Michael Holbrook. Ce cinquième opus introspectif est porté par les singles Ice Cream et Tiny Love. Sa tournée le mènera partout en France, ainsi qu'au Luxembourg, en Italie, aux Pays-Bas, en Nouvelle-Zélande ou encore en Australie.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Mika brings up a fan on stage to be forgiven for not responding to his mother

Mika made a flower for a young fan, Sunday evening, by bringing him on stage. The singer was performing at the Zenith in Lille as part of his Revelation Tour.

In the middle of the concert, the Love Today interpreter stopped for a few minutes to address her audience. He said he had been in Roubaix in the afternoon, and that a lady, "very nice by the way", approached him. She was with her 11-year-old son Aldéric:

"She explains that all day long he plays my music on the piano and that he has tickets for tonight. I did not answer."

"To forgive me, if he's in the room, join me!"

The singer clarified that if he had remained silent in front of the boy's mother, it was because he did not use his voice between concerts to save money. "She must have thought that I was a ******", he regretted smiling, before inviting the young boy on stage: "To make me forgive, if he is in the room, join me! " The fan performed and settled on the piano, to accompany Mika on his title Underwater.

"I went to Roubaix this morning," said @mikasounds. There was a lady with her son. She explains that all day long he plays my music on the piano and that he has tickets for tonight. I did not answer.
    To forgive me, if he's in the room, join me. "
    Classroom! pic.twitter.com/2LVv2cu2v4
    - Lionel Top (@lioneltop) December 15, 2019

The young boy reacted to the microphone of BFMTV after his performance: "It's weird. It was crazy. I didn't think I would go on stage," he said with emotion. "It was too funny."

After years on the jury for The Voice, Mika released her fifth studio album last October, titled My name is Michael Holbrook. This introspective fifth opus is carried by the singles Ice Cream and Tiny Love. His tour will take him everywhere in France, as well as in Luxembourg, in Italy, in the Netherlands, in New Zealand or in Australia.

• Like 1

PRESS

lavoixdunord.fr

À Lille, Mika croise une maman l’après-midi et invite son fils sur scène le soir

L’artiste, qui était au Zénith de Lille dimanche soir devant 6300 personnes, a fait monter un fan sur scène pour l’accompagner au piano.

Par La Voix du Nord | Publié le 17/12/2019

Le Zénith de Lille était plein ce dimanche soir pour célébrer le retour sur scène de l’ancien coach de « The Voice »,Mika. Pendant ce concert devant 6300 fans, le chanteur franco-libanais a fait venir un jeune fan sur scène.

Aldéric, 11 ans, n’a pas été choisi au hasard. L’interprète de Love Today a raconté au public avoir rencontré une dame « très gentille » à Roubaix l’après-midi précédant le concert. « Elle explique que toute la journée, il joue mes musiques au piano et qu’il a des billets pour ce soir. Je n’ai pas répondu (…) » a expliqué Mika.

Le chanteur ne voulait pas être désagréable, mais seulement préserver sa voix avant le concert. « Elle a dû penser que j’étais un c****** », a-t-il confié. Il ne parle jamais avant un concert, a-t-il expliqué à son public.

Finalement, pour se faire pardonner, il a appelé Aldéric sur scène. Le jeune garçon a pris place au piano et a accompagné le chanteur sur son titre Lollipop.

Interrogé par BFMTV, Aldéric a fait part de sa surprise : « C’est bizarre. C’était fou. Je ne pensais pas monter sur scène »

Le dernier album de Mika (son cinquième), My Name Is Michael Holbrook (son nom de famille), est sorti en octobre.

Spoiler

In Lille, Mika meets a mother in the afternoon and invites her son on stage in the evening

The artist, who was at the Zenith in Lille on Sunday evening in front of 6300 people, brought a fan on stage to accompany him on the piano.

The Lille Zenith was full this Sunday evening to celebrate the return of former "The Voice" coach Mika to the stage. During this concert in front of 6300 fans, the Franco-Lebanese singer brought a young fan on stage.

Aldéric, 11, was not chosen at random. The Love Today interpreter told the audience that she had met a "very nice" lady in Roubaix the afternoon before the concert. "She explains that all day long he plays my music on the piano and that he has tickets for tonight. I did not answer (…) "explained Mika.

The singer did not want to be rude, but only to preserve his voice before the concert. "She must have thought I was a ******," he said. He never talks before a concert, he explained to his audience.

Finally, to be forgiven, he called Aldéric on stage. The young boy took a seat at the piano and accompanied the singer on his title Lollipop.

Asked by BFMTV, Aldéric said he was surprised: "It's weird. It was crazy. I didn't expect to go on stage "

Mika's last album (her fifth), My Name Is Michael Holbrook (her last name), was released in October.

2124841918_B9721965011Z.1_20191217174509_000G2KF54Q2R.1-0.thumb.jpg.772cdfc7dd6b494f2d3f4b7213c0c1ce.jpg

• Like 1

PRESS

BFM TV

https://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/mika-est-de-retour-sur-scene-pour-sa-nouvelle-tournee-apres-4-ans-d-absence-1209962.html

Mika est de retour sur scène pour sa nouvelle tournée après 4 ans d'absence

Après plusieurs années d’absence, très pris par son rôle de coach dans The Voice, Mika avait délaissé les studios et l'écriture.  Il revient enfin sur scène pour présenter son nouvel album sorti le 3 octobre dernier. Après l’Italie, les Etats-Unis, l’Angleterre, l’Espagne, Mika a démarré sa tournée française en partenariat avec BFMTV. 

Une tournée baptisée Révélation Tour pour défendre son nouvel opus plus introspectif, plus intime que les précédents. 

Mise en ligne le 19/12/2019

Spoiler

Mika is back on stage for his new tour after 4 years of absence

After several years of absence, very busy with his role as coach in The Voice, Mika had abandoned the studios and writing. He finally returns on stage to present his new album released on October 3. After Italy, the United States, England, Spain, Mika started his French tour in partnership with BFMTV.

A tour called Révélation Tour to defend his new opus, more introspective, more intimate than the previous ones.

Online on 12/19/2019

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

PRESS

BFM TV

https://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/mika-est-de-retour-sur-scene-pour-sa-nouvelle-tournee-apres-4-ans-d-absence-1209962.html

Mika est de retour sur scène pour sa nouvelle tournée après 4 ans d'absence

Après plusieurs années d’absence, très pris par son rôle de coach dans The Voice, Mika avait délaissé les studios et l'écriture.  Il revient enfin sur scène pour présenter son nouvel album sorti le 3 octobre dernier. Après l’Italie, les Etats-Unis, l’Angleterre, l’Espagne, Mika a démarré sa tournée française en partenariat avec BFMTV. 

Une tournée baptisée Révélation Tour pour défendre son nouvel opus plus introspectif, plus intime que les précédents. 

Mise en ligne le 19/12/2019

Reveal hidden contents

Mika is back on stage for his new tour after 4 years of absence

After several years of absence, very busy with his role as coach in The Voice, Mika had abandoned the studios and writing. He finally returns on stage to present his new album released on October 3. After Italy, the United States, England, Spain, Mika started his French tour in partnership with BFMTV.

A tour called Révélation Tour to defend his new opus, more introspective, more intimate than the previous ones.

Online on 12/19/2019

Ah, you can see our pompoms. And girls in the interview are the very active fans who made so many pompoms and paper doves!!! Louison, Anna, Noushine and Mary.  Thank you once again for your great devotion, girls ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Maisons De Mode

http://www.maisonsdemode.com/2019/12/mika-de-passage-vestiaire-maisons-de-mode/

Le chanteur Mika de passage au Vestiaire Maisons de Mode !

Dimanche 17 décembre, Le Vestiaire Maisons de Mode à Roubaix a accueilli le célèbre chanteur Mika, de passage dans la région à l’occasion de son concert au Zénith de Lille. Un invité de prestige qui est venu faire son shopping entre autres dans les boutiques de Désuet et Les Petits Bohèmes ainsi que chez KNGB. L’artiste a gentiment accepté de se laisser prendre en photo au restaurant FOOD by Louise, où il a fini sa découverte du lieu.

Spoiler

The singer Mika passing by the Vestiaire Maisons de Mode!

Sunday, December 17, Le Vestiaire Maisons de Mode in Roubaix welcomed the famous singer Mika, who was passing through the region during his concert at the Zenith in Lille. A prestigious guest who came to shop among others in the boutiques of Désuet and Les Petits Bohèmes as well as at KNGB. The artist kindly agreed to have his photo taken at FOOD by Louise restaurant, where he finished his discovery of the place.

Mika-au-Vestiaire-Maisons-de-Mode.thumb.jpg.5ddcb57a74e2c883360800c5708db599.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 1