2019 @ Zenith Nantes, France 20 Dec REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Well I found some videos from Nantes.

Fan action with red baloons!

A discussion with a fan shouting: "Mika, you are my xmas gift"!!!

Mika: "I hope I am not. Because if I am your xmas gift there is as well my whole family.

Do you know Lebanese families? You will spend 38 our washing dishes. They eat a lot. But it is a big pleasure". 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I found some videos from Nantes.

Fan action with red baloons!

A discussion with a fan shouting: "Mika, you are my xmas gift"!!!

Mika: "I hope I am not. Because if I am your xmas gift there is as well my whole family.

Do you know Lebanese families? You will spend 38 our washing dishes. They eat a lot. But it is a big pleasure". 

Lol, thanks for translating! :lmfao: It seems he just thought of this thing with his family to make the "I hope not" sound less harsh. :naughty: Tho it might be possible that the girl who shouted this just meant the concert, not Mika himself. :bleh:

What does he say during Underwater? He talks quite a long time, but I don't understand at all what it is about. :dunno: So a short summary would already be very helpful. ;)

• Like 1

PRESS

Quest-France.fr

Nantes. Mika a assuré le show et fait vibrer le Zénith

Vendredi 20 décembre, c’est un Zénith en fusion qui a accueilli Mika pour un show superbe de près de deux heures. Tout le Zénith a dansé et s’est mis à l’unisson avec l’artiste.

Mika est en tournée de treize dates en France jusqu’au 14 février 2020. Vendredi 20 décembre 2019, il était au Zénith de Nantes. Quatre ans après son dernier album, Mika signe My Name Is Michael Holbrook, son nouvel opus. Mais vendredi, s’il a joué, bien sûr, la plus grande partie de son dernier album, il a également régalé le public nantais de ses « vieux » classiques. Généreux, enthousiaste, élégant et véritable show-man, Mika a livré une très belle prestation qui n’a pas manqué de séduire ses nombreux fans.

Côté spectacle, l’avancée de scène avec le piano qui sort du sol et monte jusqu’à une dizaine de mètres de hauteur était tout simplement phénoménale. Tout comme l’artiste qui n’a pas hésité à aller danser dans et avec la foule.

Seul regret, 1 h 45 après, Mika a quitté la scène avec ses quatre complices alors que le public, bouillant, en aurait encore pris pour une heure supplémentaire. On en redemande et les 8 000 fans présents vendredi reviendront voir l’artiste libanais avec encore un grand plaisir lors de son prochain passage à Nantes.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Nantes. Mika provided the show and thrilled the Zenith

Friday, December 20, it was a Zenith in fusion that welcomed Mika for a superb show of almost two hours. The whole Zenith danced and got in unison with the artist.

Mika is touring thirteen dates in France until February 14, 2020. Friday December 20, 2019, he was at the Zenith in Nantes. Four years after her last album, Mika signs My Name Is Michael Holbrook, his new album. But on Friday, if he played, of course, most of his latest album, he also delighted Nantes audiences with his "old" classics. Generous, enthusiastic, elegant and a real show-man, Mika delivered a very good performance which did not fail to seduce his many fans.

On the show side, the stage advancement with the piano rising from the ground and climbing up to ten meters in height was simply phenomenal. Just like the artist who did not hesitate to go dancing in and with the crowd.

The only regret, 1 hour 45 minutes later, Mika left the stage with her four accomplices when the audience, boiling, would have taken another hour. We want more and the 8,000 fans present on Friday will come back to see the Lebanese artist with great pleasure during his next visit to Nantes.

MjAxOTEyMjRjMDlkNTFjOWMzNjc1ZDgwNzcwMTRhZjEyNjY5ODQ.thumb.jpg.1c820d3c384c6b8c006a1018ed0e7c6a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...