2019 @ Zenith Nantes, France 20 Dec REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Friday december 20, 2019 Nantes Zenith. (Sorry for my english) I hope it's understandable !

Great concert because one of the last before Bercy and Christmas. Mika has spoken a lot. He moved us, a motivated audience but zen and happy, I really appreciated it. I arrived early and I was lucky to be in front. It made the concert even more magical ! My sisters were in the stands and they were also very very happy. There were lots of funny speech, for example Mika say before Big Girl :  What is good before Christmas is last friday everything is possible and more fun but someone from the public: we're on vacation and Mika says: It's clear we don't waste time tonight we dance !! The most memorable concert party was for me after Underwater because he really shared with us all his emotions. I felt like I was in school in the front row with a great teacher who looks at us and is interested to each of us. Well you understand i was in Hell with Mika lol 🤣I really had fun on Relax that's where I was able to film it. All the songs were sung so well. I love it when they make us sing. On Origin of love we waved red balloons in the shape of a heart and Mika modified her text. It was a project of young girls who also made a great cap and she did not expect that Mika take it for We are golden. It made the show even more fun. He sang us a french Christmas song (petit papa Noel) like in Bercy, it was a challenge from a friend.There have been so manyl little speeches between songs we could talk about them for hours. At the end, after greeting with his musicians, he came back to the side of the stage to take little dance steps on the music with Max. It was nice !! It was an unforgettable concert as always !! I would really like to relive this concert and think and film everything from where I was. Thanks Mika😍  !! Thank you Mika fans for reading me !!😍 

Late as I finished  my report in Caen during Charlotte  before Mika concert.

One word for Nantes concert would be perfection ❤

I was a bit stressed as it is never simple to go and see Mika with my husband and I had the feeling I would never be ready.
But I made chocolates for Mika and my mood changed.
I felt happy and looking forward to meeting Vicki for the first time. We became very close online and meeting at the concert felt like we were old friends or soul mates or sisters.
I met other fans too and we got to chat.
So I ended up on my seat when it was the last song of the lady who was singing before Mika.
I had tons of things in my bag and the lady who checked it at the entrance joked that I was too old to go around with plush toys and I said I brought my chicken for Mika which is the truth :lmfao:
Vicki offered me a present and I offered her one too.
Then the concert started kind of taking me by surprise,  as I was talking with Vicki. I changed into my Tomorrow t shirt and it really glowed in the dark (it was easy because my regular top is very lose) It was dark and I had not set ny phone or recording the sound of the concert as I usually do  and it was too dark to find it as I had tons of things in my bag :sad:
It started with Ice Cream and Mika dressed in red which is what I was hoping for because it's my fav color so I was very very happy.
We were on seats but right by where people where standing which made me feel like I was into the gig. At la cigale I had a beautiful view from the balcony,  but I felt very far from Mika. But with those seats we were really close to him. And he was totally on fire. And so was the audience. The songs kind of blended into each other,  it was so beautiful. Vicky had wrist bands with lights and she gave me one. The fan action was to wave red heart balloons during Origin and that was so beautiful. I got my two chicken out for Dancing Ballerinas which cracked Vicki up. We both waved paper lollipops during lollipops. For the very first time during Grace Kelly I could play with the giant balloons that I had not managed to touch yet. And I also got to see Mika shirtless during a whole song for the first time when he sang We are golden :swoon: Some fans had made a Michael Holbrook banner and threw it to him so he put it on his shoulders then around his waist tucking it into his pants.
I also got to see Mika's magic piano flying up in the air which is totally magical,  breathtaking and moving :wub2:
Mika introduced Elle Me Dit by dedicating it to a lady who followed him on all his concerts,  his mum. He said she wasn't here this time but that last time he had been in Nantes she had shouted at him a lot,  but that she couldn't shout ny more but that when she shouted it was a way to show her love. And some fan shouted: My mum is the same which made Mika laugh ( I totally relate too as my own mum is a tough cookie :floor: )
Tomorrow took me straight to heaven. That high note he hits when he sings tomorrow :cloud:
The show flew by and we went out and we met more fans then got behind the bareers (like cattle I thought as we were in a square of barreers :lmfao: )
Me and Vicky were right in the corner at the end of the queue. There was heavy rain and wind. We were getting totally wet. Some fans left and I joked that we were singing in the rain even though we weren't Wet Wet Wet fans :lmao: but we didn't care about the rain that was drenching us. I was really hoping to see Mika and talk with him and give him my chocolates and my letter (as well as one from another fan)
After some time Rose appeared  and joined us with Nina. I was so happy to see them again :wub2:
The four of us got under Rose's big umbrella and chated in English while waiting for Mika. It was so cosy and heart warming to joke together :group_hug:
Vicky and I had a present for Mika and Rose had a cup with her (so I guess there was some merch but I totally missed it if there was) and joking that Mika'd better not to take her cup because it was hers :floor:
The rain stopped. I had time to get  my chocolates and my two letters  out of my Mary Poppins bag (as Vicky said but it is true :lmao: )
One from me and another from a fan who couldn't be there but really wanted to get her letter to Mika.
And he got out,  waved at us from.a distance. We were right at the end of the queue but I joined my hands and said: "Please Mika I made homemade chocolates for you please" and he came to us :swoon: and took them along with my letters and Vicki's gift and he wished Rose a happy birthday :wub2: So sweet of him :mikalove:
I couldn't believe it,  I was so happy :cloud: I love him so much :wub2::mikalove:
It was hard to part with Vicki. She offered me me two lovely gifts and I had brought her a Mika related one too.
Another wonderful Mika memory to cherish forever :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1