The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have a ticket for each of the 3 nights, if anyone is interested.

I had a moment of weakness last July, but now I know I won't be able to go, being ill this month, and off work, I can't afford to be off that week now.

The tickets are T34 on the 10th, T31 on the 11th and K14 on the 12th.

PM me if you would like the tickets.

Awwwww! That's a real shame. To know that you actually had tickets ... That's really sad :tears:

I had a moment of weakness last July, but now I know I won't be able to go, being ill this month, and off work, I can't afford to be off that week now.

Awww ... I'm sorry to hear you can't make it. But I hope you are feeling better now. :huglove:

What a shame :hug:

I hope you can catch up with Mika and MCFers this summer :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

MIKA concerts always sell out realy fast so, I thought I would start a thread just for extra tickets.:biggrin2:

Mika fans helping Mika fans:bleh:

Post here if u need a ticket or have one :)

I have two ticket for sale for the concert by Mika in Montrèal on 10 and 11 february.

For the 10 it's parterre row O seat 13

for the 11 it's loge 206 seat A 201

If anyone interested contact me in private to this mail:

emymanu_1981@yahoo.it

thank you so much Manu

Well, it's a good thing that I decided to look at my tickets -- it turns out that I have an extra for Tuesday, 10th February, that I completely forgot about. :doh:

It's the Parterre section, Row B, Seat 18. Right next to me, Nanou and the Famous Guylaine. (Maybe I should charge extra for the honor of sitting near her. :wink2: )

If interested, please PM me. :thumb_yello:

Hello friends !

I convinced my friend to sell his choir/choeur ticket (behind the stage) for the first night and to get a better seat, as acoustics in that area are not known to be good for a show like this one.

I am looking to get him a first night/second night ticket in the range of 60-130 dollars (Canadian). Anybody have an extra ticket to sell?

- Digital Love

Hello friends !

I convinced my friend to sell his choir/choeur ticket (behind the stage) for the first night and to get a better seat' date=' as acoustics in that area are not known to be good for a show like this one.

I am looking to get him a first night/second night ticket in the range of 60-130 dollars (Canadian). Anybody have an extra ticket to sell?

- Digital Love[/quote']

I still have my first and second night tickets, if you are interested, PM me :thumb_yello:

Hello friends !

I convinced my friend to sell his choir/choeur ticket (behind the stage) for the first night and to get a better seat' date=' as acoustics in that area are not known to be good for a show like this one.

- Digital Love[/quote']

J, hit me up - hitting YOU up on FB right now!

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted anything on here but my health in 2014 wasn't super. In 2015 it's even worse. I didn't get permission of my doctor to leave for Canada. I have to get an urgent operation on Friday and another one next month. Everything was arranged but I had to cancel my trip. :tears: (Thankfully there is something called annulation insurance!) Therefore I am offering my tickets for sale for the price I payed. These are the dates, seats and prices:

10 February : Parterre C30 & Parterre C32 (99.16 CAD each)

Corbeille A135 & Corbeille A137 (147.17 CAD each)

11 February : Corbeille C102 & Corbeille C101 (135.10 CAD each)

12 February : Corbeille A128 & Corbeille A30 (143.72 CAD each)

If anyone is interested, please PM me! Thanks :huglove:

Hi all,

I just joined this forum...so great to see so many fans. My boyfriend and I decided to take a quick trip to Montreal this week...we googled to see what events are happening, and we stumbled on this...any chance anyone is selling two tickets to the Feb 10th show?

Thanks, feel free to email me...address below

Mike

lewandowskimike@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted anything on here but my health in 2014 wasn't super. In 2015 it's even worse. I didn't get permission of my doctor to leave for Canada. I have to get an urgent operation on Friday and another one next month. Everything was arranged but I had to cancel my trip. :tears: (Thankfully there is something called annulation insurance!) Therefore I am offering my tickets for sale for the price I payed. These are the dates, seats and prices:

10 February : Parterre C30 & Parterre C32 (99.16 CAD each)

Corbeille A135 & Corbeille A137 (147.17 CAD each)

11 February : Corbeille C102 & Corbeille C101 (135.10 CAD each)

12 February : Corbeille A128 & Corbeille A30 (143.72 CAD each)

If anyone is interested, please PM me! Thanks :huglove:

Hi I'm sorry for your health. I am interested for 2 tickets on Feb 10.