The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been able to check messages in a long time.

I still have a third night ticket, seat is BB18.

I'm selling it the price I paid for it which is 115 CAD and i'm currently in Montreal.

If you're interested pls email me at pyromath20@yahoo.com

Hey still have that ticket. I'm willing to lower the price if anyone is still interested

Is there still somewhere extra ticket for tonight at OSM .. Ill do anything to come a second time!!! please someone???

In the osm thread on facebook there's a ticket for sale by Jung-hwa Sohn. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pre-sale confusion :aah:

I have 2 spare standing tickets for Nancy, Friday 9th October. If interested contact me via pm or Twitter, thank you!

edit: I don't have them anymore

Edited by Melyssa

I have spare tickets - at same price I paid of course

Mediolanum Forum Milan 27 September

(1° anello numerato - 1st circle B numbered seats)
Settore B3 Fila 1 Posto 14 - (Section B3 Row1 Seat 14)
Settore B23 Fila 7 Posto 18 - (Section B23 Row7 Seat 18)

+
Cattolica 25 August (Tribuna VIP)

If interested pls contact me.

EDIT: they're all gone now.

Edited by mari62
deleted sold tickets

i have 4 spares for luxemburg. same price i paid, of course. they are tickets from the presale, so you'll have to pick them up at the box office on the gig day (i contacted seetickets, it's possible to change the name). i'd sell the tickets individually too, if you just need 1 or 2, but you'll have to meet up with the other buyers on the gig day then and pick up the tickets together.

Edited by mellody

i have 4 spares for luxemburg. same price i paid, of course. they are tickets from the presale, so you'll have to pick them up at the box office on the gig day (i contacted seetickets, it's possible to change the name). i'd sell the tickets individually too, if you just need 1 or 2, but you'll have to meet up with the other buyers on the gig day then and pick up the tickets together.

Hi Mellody !

I'm looking for a ticket to go to Luxembourg ! Do you have still one for me ? :))

Thanks you in advance :))

Ninie xxx

Hi Mellody !

I'm looking for a ticket to go to Luxembourg ! Do you have still one for me ? :))

Thanks you in advance :))

Ninie xxx

yes, i still have them. :wink2: i'll ask seetickets what details they need to change who's picking up the tickets, just the name or also address, and will let you know via dm (after easter). :thumb_yello:

one ticket for you, that means 3 spares left.

yes, i still have them. :wink2: i'll ask seetickets what details they need to change who's picking up the tickets, just the name or also address, and will let you know via dm (after easter). :thumb_yello:

one ticket for you, that means 3 spares left.

Okay thanks a lot ! :blush-anim-cl: yes I will check my dm no problem!

:)

Thanks! Xx

I have 4 spare tickets - numbered seats for:

Mediolanum Forum Milan 27 September (!° anello numerato - 1st circle B)

here are the details:

Settore B3 Fila 1 Posto 14 - (Section B3 Row1 Seat 14)

Settore B5 Fila 8 Posto 4 - (Section B5 Raw8 Seat 4)

Settore B24 Fila 4 Posto 15 - (Section B24 Row4 Seat 15)

Settore B24 Fila 6 Posto 9 - (Section B24 Row6 Seat 9)

+

Cattolica 25 August (Tribuna VIP)

If interested pls contact me.

ciao mari io sono interessata ora ti mando un messaggio privato

Hi there!
I have got 5 spare tickets for Zurich. I'll give them away for the price I paid, of course. They are pre-sale tickets so you'd need to pick them up at the box office on gig day. If you're interested in less than five tickets I'd still give away one or two tickets but you'd have to meet up with possible other buyers as the box office will give all five tickets to one person.

Edit: Tickets are gone. :)

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

I know someone who needs two , do you still have them mellody, please?

• 2 weeks later...