The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have also one spare ticket for London:

1 Ticket London, Adelphi Theatre (Sunday 18/10/2015 at 19.00)
Dress Circle, Row D, seat 29

I sell them at the same price I paid of course. Please PM if you are interested.

EDIT (22.09.2015):

---SOLD---

Edited by Yavanna

Looking for a nice ticket for the Adelphi London gig somewhere in the center part of either the stalls or the dress circle if anyone has one spare? :)

Hey I have one ticket left for the Adelphi Theatre: Dress Circle, Row D, Seat 29. Good view on the stage ;)

• Like 1

Hey I have one ticket left for the Adelphi Theatre: Dress Circle, Row D, Seat 29. Good view on the stage ;)

Yeah, thanks I'm definitely considering to buy it from you if I can, if I won't find another ticket, but I'll let you know very soon. :) 

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda desperate...

Just decided to go to the London gig after all and I see there are only a few tickets left, but not well seated (upper deck I think it's called).

If someone here would happen to have a spare ticket somewhere in the front and middle?

I'm begging ;-)

Thank you!

Ambre

Hi!

I've got a ticket left for the show this saturday (sept 26th) in Zürich, Switzerland.

Is there anyone who'd like to go? If yes please message me or email me (giuliapizio@hotmail.com) because we must act quickly, because i'd have to send the ticket per post:/

Edited by Giu

Hi dear Mika fans,

I am selling 2 tickets for the show in Paris Zenith on 17th october.

They are Carré Or seated ticks.

I sell them the price I bought them of course (50€).

I am already going on 19/09 to the Paris Zenith gig, so I have to be reasonable (the BIG sigh).

Tell me if you are interested, I had 3 tickets yesterday and already sold one today. So only 2 left now!

I left the same message on Twitter and the Facebook event page.

Ambre

Hello, are your tickets still availble?

And pardon my french - what does "carre or seated" means? it is a sitting concert?

Love/

Does anyone need tickets to tonight's show in Lyon? We suddenly have two tickets to give away. First MFCer (over 18) to email us at mfccontest@gmail.com WINS! :excite: