The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hello

it was impossible today , to get a ticket for the concert Como October 24 , even trying all day !

Please , if someone has a ticket for sale, I will buy it immediately .

Thank you so much ! :)

I'm selling two tickets for the Grenoble gig and one for the Madrid one, let me know if you need it (you can send a PM to my Twitter, @loglady__). ???? Face value or negotiable price.

This is not my lucky week, had to cancel all my trip. So I have two extra tickets for Grenoble and one for Marseille. If you need it, you know what to do. Madrid was sold. ????

:) Bonjour-bonsoir les Mika fans! Je cherche de façon plutôt urgente un billet pour le concert de MARSEILLE reporté au 27 octobre! Juste un billet quel qu'il soit quelqu'un svp?..I am looking in emergency for only one ticket of any kind for Marseille for October 27th! merci.thank you.

I am looking in emergency for only one ticket of any kind for Marseille for October 27th! merci.thank you.

Looking for Marseille 27th October, too, like Dany Gilbert!

Info from FNAC:

Le concert est reporté au Mardi 27 Octobre 2015. Les billets achetés pour la date du 7 Octobre restent valables pour le concert du 27 Octobre. 

Les personnes souhaitant se faire rembourser peuvent le faire auprès de leur point de vente. 

There is a chance that people ask the refund of the ticket so check the online sellers.

Maybe you can ask to MFCers with tickets if they received an email from the shop with the conditions of refund (they can ask the refund untill the 27? I think no. It should be a deadline...)

Info from FNAC:

Le concert est reporté au Mardi 27 Octobre 2015. Les billets achetés pour la date du 7 Octobre restent valables pour le concert du 27 Octobre. 

Les personnes souhaitant se faire rembourser peuvent le faire auprès de leur point de vente. 

There is a chance that people ask the refund of the ticket so check the online sellers.

Maybe you can ask to MFCers with tickets if they received an email from the shop with the conditions of refund (they can ask the refund untill the 27? I think no. It should be a deadline...)

Yeah, I checked on the previous online channels, but any news yet, I asked to some friends, I'll let you know.

Bonjour si quelqu'un cherche 1 billet fosse debout pour le Silo au prix de vente 44€ svp contactez-moi.. Nous pourrons passer par le site très sécuritaire Zepass.com de préférence..Raison de la vente:l'avion en octobre pour Marseille est trop cher snif????et je ne peux plus y aller..

• 1 month later...