The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

5 minutes ago, Güldane said:

Hello everybody 🙂

Does anyone have an extra ticket (or 2) for Bari ? Thanks in advance 😊

There are still tickets available for Bari - check mikasounds.com

On 1/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, NaoMika said:

Hello, Isa

I think "Orch-1 row BB" is in centre section, on the second row.

NaoMika☆

Hi! You're completely right !
I got confused with all these tickets ☺️
I correct my post immediately 😋
Thanks for the correction 👍

Isa.

• Like 1

I have 2 tickets for sale for Verona, August 10, 4th row (Platinum category), (SOLD!) ca. in the center of the right block (seats 12 and 14). I got better tickets a few minutes later, that's why I have the spare ones.

Also I'm selling 3 tickets for Carcassonne (individually or together) - one reserved seat in 3rd row on the left (SOLD!) and 2 unreserved seats (still available). I decided to go to Verona instead, also a very cool venue and much easier to reach for me.

Edit: Verona tickets and reserved seat for Carcassonne are sold.

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I have 2 tickets for sale for Verona, August 10, 4th row (Platinum category), ca. in the center of the right block (seats 12 and 14). I got better tickets a few minutes later, that's why I have the spare ones.

Also I'm selling 3 tickets for Carcassonne (individually or together) - one reserved seat in 3rd row on the left and 2 unreserved seats. I decided to go to Verona instead, also a very cool venue and much easier to reach for me.

How much for the platinum ? 

So...I have a dilemma with Ticketmaster, and I am hoping I can poke some brains here regarding the Toronto presale tickets. Anyone who got the tickets during the presale are not able to access, transfer, or resell them? I noticed some tickets were already being resold on Ticketmaster as fan resale. I called Ticketmaster but customer support was not really helpful. On their end, they said that I should be able to, but perhaps it is because they were presale and I am not able to access them yet. That perhaps whenever they should arrive on May 6, I could transfer them. My dilemma is that I have four extra tickets due to the presale craze. I ended up scoring one pair of "eh" tickets and the second pair are pretty decent seats. 

A couple of weeks after I bought the presale tickets I went into Stubhub and was able to score some very good seats, albeit a bit expensive...I'm super nervous when it comes to Stubhub because I've never used them...so any feedback would help on this matter too...

Long story short, I have four extra tickets total, and I would really prefer not to lose out on the money. I don't intend to scalp anyone. I want to sell them at the presale price I got them for...however seeing as that the Toronto show is still half full...I'm getting a little apprehensive. Any input helps!!! Thank you!!! 

Hello everyone,

i have two extra tickets for Strassbourg.

i would give them away if you do a small donation in my friends name.

Becks will have them and can hand them over to you. DM if your interested.

first come first serve 😉 

Hi! As you might have heard mika gonna perform at the disney pride on the 6th of June. I bought one early bird ticket for the pride concert but turns out I won't be able to make it, i litteraly forgot i have a wedding that day 😥 Anyways if any of you is interested and didn't buy the ticket yet let me know! Thank you! 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:45 PM, Narimène said:

Hi! As you might have heard mika gonna perform at the disney pride on the 6th of June. I bought one early bird ticket for the pride concert but turns out I won't be able to make it, i litteraly forgot i have a wedding that day 😥 Anyways if any of you is interested and didn't buy the ticket yet let me know! Thank you! 

Hi Narimène , I may be interested ,just have to check if I'm working on that day or not

Edited by carafon

• 1 year later...

Hi! I have two extra tickets for the Philharmonie ( I found better ones after buying them ), one for Saturday 23th (parterre centre, row S seat 9) and one for Sunday 24th (parterre centre, row U seat 9)

12 minutes ago, AsiaGera said:

Hi! I have two extra tickets for the Philharmonie ( I found better ones after buying them ), one for Saturday 23th (parterre centre, row S seat 9) and one for Sunday 24th (parterre centre, row U seat 9)

Hi! Oh yes please! Could you pm me the cost/payment details? 

59 minutes ago, AsiaGera said:

Update: I only have the one for Sunday left!

Hello, I have 2 extra tickets for Sunday 24th October at the Philharmonie.

Parterre pair, row A

Please DM me

EDIT : Sold

Edited by camille*