The extra ticket thread

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@mellody   ????

:aah: I'll ask my mum if she can babysit another day... :rolleyes: Not sure tho what she says, it's getting a bit much in the next few weeks...

@IngievV are you only selling them both to one person, or could I buy just one of them?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, the tickets are pretty expensive!

You can buy them on Ticketmaster: https://m.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/mika-billet/idmanif/464754#grilltarif 

Hi there !   I do have extra tickets for TORONTO (Mai the  13th) at The Meridian Hall ( https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1000582C910A1015 ) which I sell at paid price :   2 tick

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IngievV said:

@mellody I have someone else interested in 1 as well so that would be fine. 

Thanks. I won't be able to say anything for sure until later this week, after I get back from Luxemburg. I'll see if that one ticket is still available until then.

Hello!

If you are interested in one ticket with a table upgrade at the Showbox venue in Seattle on April 20, let me know. I bought two tickets because I wanted to make sure I will have a guaranteed seat (cannot go early, line up, etc.), and the only option was getting two tickets and then upgrading for a table for 2. I will sell for what I paid (i.e., we will split the total cost, $91/person.).

According to the venue, 

"Tables are assigned on arrival at the venue. When you get into the venue please go to Coat Check and they will seat you."

Edited by nvk
5 minutes ago, Güldane said:

Hello everybody 🙂

Does anyone have an extra ticket (or 2) for Bari ? Thanks in advance 😊

There are still tickets available for Bari - check mikasounds.com

On 1/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, NaoMika said:

Hello, Isa

I think "Orch-1 row BB" is in centre section, on the second row.

NaoMika☆

Hi! You're completely right !
I got confused with all these tickets ☺️
I correct my post immediately 😋
Thanks for the correction 👍

Isa.

• Like 1

I have 2 tickets for sale for Verona, August 10, 4th row (Platinum category), (SOLD!) ca. in the center of the right block (seats 12 and 14). I got better tickets a few minutes later, that's why I have the spare ones.

Also I'm selling 3 tickets for Carcassonne (individually or together) - one reserved seat in 3rd row on the left (SOLD!) and 2 unreserved seats (still available). I decided to go to Verona instead, also a very cool venue and much easier to reach for me.

Edit: Verona tickets and reserved seat for Carcassonne are sold.

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I have 2 tickets for sale for Verona, August 10, 4th row (Platinum category), ca. in the center of the right block (seats 12 and 14). I got better tickets a few minutes later, that's why I have the spare ones.

Wow, the tickets are pretty expensive!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mellody said:

I have 2 tickets for sale for Verona, August 10, 4th row (Platinum category), ca. in the center of the right block (seats 12 and 14). I got better tickets a few minutes later, that's why I have the spare ones.

Also I'm selling 3 tickets for Carcassonne (individually or together) - one reserved seat in 3rd row on the left and 2 unreserved seats. I decided to go to Verona instead, also a very cool venue and much easier to reach for me.

How much for the platinum ? 

I’m selling one ticket for Perugia, Row 3 n^ 21, central place for the same price I bought it (80,50) Dm if interested 

Edited by *Denise*
On 2/2/2020 at 9:36 PM, Güldane said:

Hello everybody 🙂

Does anyone have 2 extra ticket for Utrecht on 13 February ?

Thanks in advance 😊

I have one and I think I know someone else who has an extra ticket.

So...I have a dilemma with Ticketmaster, and I am hoping I can poke some brains here regarding the Toronto presale tickets. Anyone who got the tickets during the presale are not able to access, transfer, or resell them? I noticed some tickets were already being resold on Ticketmaster as fan resale. I called Ticketmaster but customer support was not really helpful. On their end, they said that I should be able to, but perhaps it is because they were presale and I am not able to access them yet. That perhaps whenever they should arrive on May 6, I could transfer them. My dilemma is that I have four extra tickets due to the presale craze. I ended up scoring one pair of "eh" tickets and the second pair are pretty decent seats. 

A couple of weeks after I bought the presale tickets I went into Stubhub and was able to score some very good seats, albeit a bit expensive...I'm super nervous when it comes to Stubhub because I've never used them...so any feedback would help on this matter too...

Long story short, I have four extra tickets total, and I would really prefer not to lose out on the money. I don't intend to scalp anyone. I want to sell them at the presale price I got them for...however seeing as that the Toronto show is still half full...I'm getting a little apprehensive. Any input helps!!! Thank you!!! 

Hello everyone,

i have two extra tickets for Strassbourg.

i would give them away if you do a small donation in my friends name.

Becks will have them and can hand them over to you. DM if your interested.

first come first serve 😉 

Hi! As you might have heard mika gonna perform at the disney pride on the 6th of June. I bought one early bird ticket for the pride concert but turns out I won't be able to make it, i litteraly forgot i have a wedding that day 😥 Anyways if any of you is interested and didn't buy the ticket yet let me know! Thank you!