The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi everyone, I have got extra tickets for Mika Symphonic Concert at Philarmonie de Paris.

Here are the places (Catégorie 1)

Saturday 23rd:

- Cat 1, Balcon 1, place B33

- Cat 1, Balcon 1, place B35

Sunday 24th:

SOLD!

Edited by Beatrixxx_always
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

Hi everyone, I have got extra tickets for Mika Symphonic Concert at Philarmonie de Paris.

Saturday 23rd:

Sunday 24th:

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bye xx

I am interested!

53 minutes ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

Saturday 23rd:

Sunday 24th:

Thanks!

Bye xx

UPDATE: 

Saturday is sold.

There are only the Sunday ones left!

• Like 1

Hi! I'll ask the same question like above. if anyone have spare 2 tickets for Saturday I'll gladly buy it. It might be 3rd or 4th category tickets as well  :thumb_yello: Thanks in advance! 

3 hours ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

Saturday 23rd:

Sunday 24th:

Thanks!

Bye xx

UPDATE: 

Everything is sold now!

Thanks 

Hello everyone, I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Saturday night concert, category 1 or 2. For me and my two daughters. I did not manage to get places yesterday :tears: I was at work and my computer failed. If you have any, please contact me!

As a reminder, the shows are NOT fully sold out yet, it's just the allocation for the subscriptions that is sold. We're still waiting for details on an MFC presale, please keep checking the gig thread for news on that: 

Also the Philharmonie has tweeted a few days ago that there'll be extra ticket allocations for each presale. There's still the youth subscriptions for under 28s (see the Philharmonie website for details), starting May 25th, and the general presale starting June 8. Category 5 and 6 weren't available in the subscriptions / friends presales, and only few seats of the Cat1 chaises. So there's still several chances. And once the front seats get sold, it's likely that fans who get better seats there will start selling more tickets.

Having said that, it's likely that each ticket allocation will sell out quickly. So if you're still looking for tickets keep yourself informed, keep checking the gig thread here and the Philharmonie website and social media for updates. :thumb_yello:

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, daeni28 said:

hello, I've tried a lot to get through. It's not working. Anybody got a ticket for me? Day and category don't matter. Thank you

As mellody has said, the gigs are not sold out, just the first allocation of tickets.  There is no point contacting the box office until the next allocation of tickets is released.

Keep checking the Philharmonie thread for more news, and this thread in case people have spare tickets..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

As a reminder, the shows are NOT fully sold out yet, it's just the allocation for the subscriptions that is sold. We're still waiting for details on an MFC presale, please keep checking the gig thread for news on that: 

From what I read, many people wanted tickets with subscription because of the discount. I suppose the ones for MFC will be full price, the same the ones from general sales, but of course we will have to wait for more details.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

From what I read, many people wanted tickets with subscription because of the discount. I suppose the ones for MFC will be full price, the same the ones from general sales, but of course we will have to wait for more details.

Yes, I suppose so. But I also see some people panicking and fearing it's all sold out now. Just wanted to make clear that's not the case.

The cheap tickets for Cat 5 and 6 haven't even been on sale yet, so people who can't or don't want to spend much can use this option.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think the expensive seats are still there? Or are those maybe gonna be avaiable through mfc presale? I’ve been out of the loop because I was busy with my birthday, so now I’m stressed as I really do not want to miss this. My mother won’t be able to come along so I’m also looking for some MFC friends to hang out/share a room with ❤️

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Like 2

If someone is still searching tickets for the Philharmonie after the fans presales and other, I got two places for the sturday night :

Categorie 1,  Parterre Impaire, Row B, Places 13 and 15

68,70 (like reductions) and 80 euros

If you're interested, you can send me a private message. 

EDIT :  Sold

Thank you !

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1

I have two tickets for sale: 1 for Saturday, 1 for Sunday.

Saturday: Category 1, Parterre, Seat R7 (68 euro) sold

Sunday: Category 1, Parterre, Seat T15 (68 euro) sold

grafik.thumb.png.fb120ea449533e9d0fd8e15e1de0e250.png

If interested please send a PM, thank you.

The ticket for Sunday is sold, the ticket for Saturday is still looking for a lucky new owner. :original:

Edit:

The potential buyer can't make up her mind, so the ticket from Sunday is up for sale again.

Both tickets are now looking for new owners again. :biggrin2:

Edit 2:

Ticket for Saturday is sold, the ticket for Sunday is still available.

Edit 3:

Both tickets are sold and have new happy owners. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

Hi!

I have 2 tickets for SUNDAY:

Category 1:  Parterre, seat B13 - B15.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!  

EDIT: sold!

Edited by styjlesx
  • Like 2

Hello, 

I have an extra ticket for Sunday 24th October. 

Cat 1- Parterre centrale, Seat G7

68 euros

Let me know if you're interested

Thanks

SOLD

Edited by Chiara 83
Sold

Hello! I have two extra tickets:

One for the Saturday 23th october Category 2 place C45 (60€)

And the other one for the sunday 24th Category 4 place B114 (25,50€)

If anyone is interested please let me know! :D

EDIT: THEY ARE SOLD, Thank you :D

Edited by SarahV
Tickets sold
  • Like 2