The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ok...thanks...I'll go and have a look. A proper look, since I have never bought anything from there before. So I don't know anything how the things go there. Anyway. I'm off to a mission. Will I survive? We shall see. :blink:

But. If I actually buy the tickets from there how will I get them? :blink: They'll send them to me by post? Will they arrive on time? :blink:

Nice coat btw. :naughty:

Ebay is easy, just follow the instructions(maybe you can set it into your language, Im not sure?).

Best to make sure the seller has the tickets already, if poss, they will post them to you(or you could get them sent to an address in the UK, where you are staying).

Re. RAK1 Often a seller will have more than two tickets for sale, they will say somewhere, something like, "I have more tickets please email if you are interested". Or you can buy from a seller who only has one ticket. Rememeber to check they have a good feedback percentage score. Thsi means they are reliable

Good Luck:biggrin2: Go get them Nicole, tantastic and RAK1 but remember *shhhhhhhh*

How can you see my coat:shocked:

Hi Marilyn, I'm sorry you've still not got tickets. Sorry, I can't help - my spares have gone to people at work, but are you coming along to meet up in the queue - there might be touts? And we will be there.

I have these spare :

Doncaster - Niki27 got it

Glasgow -

Newcastle -

I know I have promised these to MFC but who??? :boxed:

Glasgow :shocked: :shocked:

To bad I don't have enough money for a hotel room.

But I'm already saving money for his next tour :wink2::biggrin2:

Because I don't want to miss it again.

Edit

OMG I might have enough money for a hotel

OMG it's so tempting I don't know what to do:tears: :tears:

Glasgow :shocked: :shocked:

To bad I don't have enough money for a hotel room.

But I'm already saving money for his next tour :wink2::biggrin2:

Because I don't want to miss it again.

Edit

OMG I might have enough money for a hotel

OMG it's so tempting I don't know what to do:tears: :tears:

Just to clarify .. soryyy I have already offered these to people .. I just cant remember who! :boxed:

If anyone has a spare ticket they can sell me for either (or both!) Manchester shows, please PM me or email me at redhairedgirl@supanet.com. I really want to go but never got tickets earlier and most on ebay are for 2 tickets together. I'd really prefer seated but think that it's unlikely anyone will have any to sell at this stage!