The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have an extra Ticket for Somerset House on the 17th July

Looking for a trade if possible for one of the London Concerts the Beginning of December

:thumb_yello:

I have an extra Ticket for Somerset House on the 17th July

Looking for a trade if possible for one of the London Concerts the Beginning of December

:thumb_yello:

i will buy it...(u name the price)!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Okay I have a ticket for Roskilde festival, but can't possibly make it home from Nibe in time to go there, so if anyone wants to buy one for the original price (it seems to be sold out now) then let me know before I sell it to a drunk Swede to make money :fisch:

Hello, I'm looking for an extra ticket at a reasonable price for the Olympia June 30th, so I can bring along a friend... If you have a spare one, please PM me!

Hello' date=' I'm looking for an extra ticket at a reasonable price for the Olympia June 30th, so I can bring along a friend... If you have a spare one, please PM me![/quote']

ask Yoppappop! maybe she's got some spare!

Help Need 2 x standing for Glasgows - pl Pm me with any offers x x x x x

are the standing places already sold-out????:shocked:

carri i don't know if there's anyone with spare, but i've made a search on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mika-Gig-Glasgow-Carling-Academy-Cheap-Tickets-Pop_W0QQitemZ160123276853QQihZ006QQcategoryZ1306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this guy sells a tick for £35 (not a bid, but a "buy it now")..