The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi,

I have a spare standing ticket for Hammersmith on the 3rd December.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

Sarah xx

You KNOW I am interested! And you also know that I would definatly be in for a divorce as it is my anniversary! I am sure you will get rid of it!

I need two tickets for December 4th!

PLEASE!!!

Anyone? It's so frustrating. I finally managed to arrange everything and now there are no tickets available anymore. I would forever thankful if anyone could help me out of my misery!

OMG, you have to get some! Can't believe you're coming! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the link. The standing tickets seem to be sold out. I actually want a standing one but if I can't get anything else I'll have to take another one. What does "unreserved circle" actually mean?

Thanks for the link. The standing tickets seem to be sold out. I actually want a standing one but if I can't get anything else I'll have to take another one. What does "unreserved circle" actually mean?

I'm not positive, but I'm guessing it's first come, first served on the upper level. No assigned seats.

any luck yet? let me know as soon as poss. im keeping my fingers crossed 4 u:thumb_yello:

Thanks dear... i'm waiting for anyone to PM me.. i'm too scared to get the one on ebay.. cause bidding ends on friday.. afraid that it might arrive on time by the time they send it off...:thumbdown: