The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

As you know the gigs have been postponed for February, 25 and 26th. In February, I could easily go to the gigs so I'm looking for a spare ticket. Please do not hesitate to pm me. Many thanks.

May I add my name to the list of people desperate for tickets for the reschedualed gigs please. I feel pretty bad about asking as I feel SO sorry for those that have been disapointed...but there will very probably (sadly) be ticket holders who can not make it. Please PM me if you are in this position. Thank you

Tickets for the new dates too please :thumb_yello:

ha haaaaa !! maybe my tix won't stay unused or refunded then... i'm thinking of going too actually :naughty: :naughty: who said i had no word ?! :blink: so i'll see with suzy as she was the one supposed to go tonight with christine, and i may have one spare... don't PM me until i say "PM me", cause i won't be able to tell you before !! :roftl:

mmmmm the demands gonna be huge

Yep there going be lots of people wanting tickets !!

I fancy 25th Feb .. its my 38th birthday a few days before and as its on a sunday i could spend ALL weekend in london, go see mika then go home !!

but i would need two - one for me and one for Beckar

Oh and Beckar wants one for her friend too !!

I will go anywhere...anytime...I will walk on hot coals...I will do housework for you between now and February...I will stand out in the rain (no change there then!) I will walk the streets of forgein cities.....again....I will do ANYTHING for a ticket......PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I will go anywhere...anytime...I will walk on hot coals...I will do housework for you between now and February...I will stand out in the rain (no change there then!) I will walk the streets of forgein cities.....again....I will do ANYTHING for a ticket......PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ill do that and more :roftl: :roftl:

come visit me!:)

Is it a trustworthy provider? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I don't have any experience getting tickets form online shops abroad and I don't want to run the risk of being cheated on :sneaky2:

Yeah! It's the link that Brixton Academy gives. :wink2:

Other tickets are now available.