The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

oh oh !! lucky me !!

i guess it means i really HAVE TO GO !! :naughty: :naughty:

It's important! :biggrin2:

I'm guessing some more tickets will be available over the next few days as I'm sure at least SOME people will get theirs refunded.

If that isn't the case then maybe some of the London crew will have some available.

I'm guessing some more tickets will be available over the next few days as I'm sure at least SOME people will get theirs refunded.

If that isn't the case then maybe some of the London crew will have some available.

yes, i guess so ! fingers crossed for you all :wink2:

I urgently need one ticket for the 26th of february. Stall standing. Because i have one (from the 4th of december) and my girlfriend will come with me, she is also from switzerland. We will also pay more for a ticket. Please let me know as soon as possible. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Go on this website everyday. :wink2:

soooo im studying abroad to geneva feb 2nd and im from nyc (mika's in nyc on feb 2.... evil fate eh?)

anyhooo

if anyone has extra tickets for either feb 25 or 26, i will love you forever and even buy you dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

just PM me

I don't think they are selling more, I guess the tickets they offer are the ones of people who had theirs refunded, no?

Yes, i'm sure it's that.

As soon as one ticket is available again, they sell it.

That's why sometimes, there are tickets and sometimes not.