The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ive just bought 6 standing tickets for 26th

Two are for Ingie and Diana.............PM me if you'd like any of the others as it seems like people aren't being able to get them on credit cards outside the UK!

awww well done vix...

im glad everyone seems to b getting tickets:biggrin2:

i couldn buy any more than 2 cos my credit card has been battered ALOT by mika lately!!! LOL

ill spend most of next year paying it back:boxed:

I want tickets for Feb 25th and/or Feb 26th!!!! if you have tickets for me please let me know!!!!

You could sit on my knee my cute friend! :wink2:

I will sit on anything as long as I get a ticket for the gig on february 25th/26th!!!!

Now, now.................don't go promising things you won't deliver! :naughty::roftl:

You dutchies are really going to be there in force if you can get tickets eh?! :blink:

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tickets for Ingie and Diana because I'm a good girl! :angel_not:

I see an evil plan hatching in my head! :roftl:

What will the lovely Lannard do for one of my tickets, I wonder!! :mf_lustslow:

awww well done vix...

im glad everyone seems to b getting tickets:biggrin2:

i couldn buy any more than 2 cos my credit card has been battered ALOT by mika lately!!! LOL

ill spend most of next year paying it back:boxed:

Well I'm a bit mad for doing it but everyone seems so desperate that I thought I should just get a few while I could!

Just hope they all get homes now and I recoup my spends! :blink:

tickets avail at see tickets as well cos i just bought me and bexx some for the 25th!!!! yyeaaahhhhhhhhhh we can do both dates now:biggrin2:

wooooooooooooot

got some for the 2 days now!!

Two are for Ingie and Diana.............PM me if you'd like any of the others as it seems like people aren't being able to get them on credit cards outside the UK!

it worked for chopotte and me, but we're not in the UK :blink:

worship.gifworship.gifworship.gifour ticket goddessworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

Easy Tiger!!

I have a big enough head to start with.................don't go giving me an excuse to let it get any bigger! :roftl:

NB...........I guess I should have said "Mikakind" before too!!

i know you don't like them, but seetickets has standing tickets for Mika... you should have a look... And since they are refunded tickets, it may mean that they'll send them earlier than they used to do it for the last dates...

AND that means i have a seated ticket for february 26th that i won't use :fisch:...

i know you don't like them, but seetickets has standing tickets for Mika... you should have a look... And since they are refunded tickets, it may mean that they'll send them earlier than they used to do it for the last dates...

AND that means i have a seated ticket for february 26th that i won't use :fisch:...

Don't you go using it as a bribe for my little cute boy..........me thinks that he'd do almost anything for one.......and I want him to be doing that for me! :naughty:

Don't you go using it as a bribe for my little cute boy..........me thinks that he'd do almost anything for one.......and I want him to be doing that for me! :naughty:

do you want it or not ? i bought it yesterday on ticketweb (i think it's that, the link pamette gave...), so i don't have it yet, but i sure ordered it ! if you want it, contact me via PM...

Greaaaaaaaat! I'm happy the link works so well!!! :cheerful_h4h:

in the confirmation e-mail I got, they said the delivery could take 6-7 days... looks like they are gonna send them out soon

in the confirmation e-mail I got, they said the delivery could take 6-7 days... looks like they are gonna send them out soon

oooh ? are you sure ? i didn't get the same email :blink:

did you buy them from seetickets too ? and where did you ask them to send it to you ? somewhere in UK or in Luxembourg ?