The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

ask Yoppappop! maybe she's got some spare!

Thanks Mirtilla. Actually I'm already buying the last one she has spare for myself. She has no more and I still need one extra to bring a friend along...

Does anyone have 2 tickets for the 6/15 Nokia concert? The price is negotiable. I will buy any extra ones that you might have, too. I would be "eternally grateful." <- (Watch the Mika Popworld interview on YouTube where he's at the zoo. He's so adorable in it.) Thank you!

~ringoferised =)

further to my thread I posted last week, I am looking for 2 x standing tickets for Manchester Apollo, on Monday 19 November 2007, please.

If anyone has any, I would appreciate it if you would PM me, please :thumb_yello:

i really need a ticket/s for SOMMERSET HOUSE 17/7!! i am going anyway that day, but yoppappop (sorry if that is spelt wrong) made a valid point that i will be v.disappointed if i go and there are not people selling them on the door kinda thing!! HELP ME PLEASE SOME ONE! i get paid friday!! ;);)

I'm looking for another ticket for MIKA at Carling Academy Newcastle on MON, 26/11/2007 :wink2:

Today a friend told me that she'd love to go there with me and my friends...

So if you got one spare ticket please PM me!! Thanks!!!

I won't be online until Friday night, so if I don't answer right away it won' mean that I'm no longer interested...:wink2:

I'm looking for another ticket for MIKA at Carling Academy Newcastle on MON, 26/11/2007 :wink2:

Today a friend told me that she'd love to go there with me and my friends...

So if you got one spare ticket please PM me!! Thanks!!!

I won't be online until Friday night, so if I don't answer right away it won' mean that I'm no longer interested...:wink2:

I may be able to help you there.:thumb_yello: I don't know for defo at this stage but i will pm you if i can help for sure. Hope that's ok. :biggrin2:

hi, im moving to new cross september 21st and i want to go to the brixton academy show, unfortunatelyy ticketmaster wont ship tickets to the US, if anyone in the uk is going to the show could i buy a ticket and mail it to you perhaps? id be eternally grateful!

pm me if you can help, thanks!

I may be able to help you there.:thumb_yello: I don't know for defo at this stage but i will pm you if i can help for sure. Hope that's ok. :biggrin2:

Oh, thanks! I would be so cool if my friend could come,too!!! :wink2:

I'll be patient!

I have one for the olympia but for now I only sell it to people who would be willing to share a hotel room with me... (sorry this was not supposed to sound naughty)

I was supposed to go with a friend who told me today he doesn't want to come... so I have an extra ticket (which I will have to sell at the price I bought it on ebay... sorry) and a double hotel room!

PM me today! tomorrow will be to late!!

sorry this sounded like some cheap advertising on ebay or so...