The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

looking for 1 (ga standing) ticket for the sold-out amsterdam show. :biggrin2:

quoting myself here, giving it another try for the rescheduled amsterdam gig in may. :biggrin2:

edit: ok, got one.

Edited by mellody

I would imagine you would have a better chance now

wtf, i thought i had already written an answer to this?! :blink::doh: anyway, looks like i'm getting a ticket now, but wish it wasn't because other mfcers can't go anymore now. :sad: oh well, you can't have everything in life. :sad: the mfc meetup is the reason why i want to go, hope most of those who wanted to go in march can still make it.

wtf, i thought i had already written an answer to this?! :blink::doh: anyway, looks like i'm getting a ticket now, but wish it wasn't because other mfcers can't go anymore now. :sad: oh well, you can't have everything in life. :sad: the mfc meetup is the reason why i want to go, hope most of those who wanted to go in march can still make it.

Ohh great news! looking forward to seeing you :biggrin2:

Its sad someone cant go and Im sorry for that person , peoples I guess .. more will follow maybe ..

I haven't got a ticket from Sandbag yet .... I'm only waiting for the Newcastle one though .... Silver and Kath have my others ... so I don't know if they have them yet either ... I have the ones that I didn't get from Sandbag ... Glasgow and second London date .... but I've had them ages :wub2:

I have a spare ticket for LEEDS if anyone wants to go let me know.

Sandbag ticket...so still waiting for it like everyonelse. :roftl: I rang and they said prolly 2 weeks before the show they send them out. I will send as soon as it comes.

xxo

I think I have a spare standing for the second Hammersmith. Is that what you are looking for?

If Daisy can't use it, I'll be happy to.

I was going to swing around by Hammersmith next time I was up, but if there's one going, I won't need to.

I let you know if I get one in the meantime.