The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

do you know if BG or LG have a chance to stay with MIka in the backstage for a bit??

As far as I have heard, they do get to spend a little bit of time with him after the gig, just enough time to say hi and get an autograph/pic I think ! :)

X

as far as i know, to be a BG or LG, you still need a ticket.

mika may or may not spend time with the LG and BG after the gigs, it all depends on his schedule, how tired he is etc... do not let that be the reason to be a BG/LG, you may be desappointed. every gig is different.

but this is a thread for extra tickets.... :thumb_yello:

Hey hey hey Sandra.... Are you going to come to eden project June 27th?

*waves frantically to get noticed* :biggrin2:

Awww hey babes

iv been looking at them all day thinking should i??? Lol im soooo much better than i use to be:) Think they will sell out mega fast, iv seen a few things there and its a great gig!!!

you going, or is that a silly question Lol:wink2:

do you know if BG or LG have a chance to stay with MIka in the backstage for a bit??

Don't get your hopes up :wink2:. In some cases, BG and LG's have not seen Mika at all, and the "normal" people did. In some other cases, they saw him just for a little bit to say hi, but not much longer than the people outside.

I think that only at one gig they actually saw him when they rehearsed.

It really isn't any guarantee of anything special, so if you are doing it, do it because you want to do the LG/BG thing, not because you think that you will get access to Mika. You may not get anything!

as far as i know, to be a BG or LG, you still need a ticket.

mika may or may not spend time with the LG and BG after the gigs, it all depends on his schedule, how tired he is etc... do not let that be the reason to be a BG/LG, you may be desappointed. every gig is different.

but this is a thread for extra tickets.... :thumb_yello:

Ditto. And I will now shut it and go :biggrin2:, I just wanted to reply :naughty:.

Don't get your hopes up :wink2:. In some cases, BG and LG's have not seen Mika at all, and the "normal" people did. In some other cases, they saw him just for a little bit to say hi, but not much longer than the people outside.

I think that only at one gig they actually saw him when they rehearsed.

It really isn't any guarantee of anything special, so if you are doing it, do it because you want to do the LG/BG thing, not because you think that you will get access to Mika. You may not get anything!

Ditto. And I will now shut it and go :biggrin2:, I just wanted to reply :naughty:.

Absolutely!This is not the reason why I'd like to do a BG!I would like to do that to be a part of the show =)

I think is a great experience so I'm going to give it a try :wink2:

BTW, I think there'll be many girls who will try in London so...will be hard to be chosen!

I just want to enjoy this experience as much as I can! It's my 1st London gig :wub2:

I'm after a BRISTOL ticket, just the one, I cant face the fact I have no more Mika gigs left to go to so one last bit of madness before he leaves our soil for the rest of the tour, please PM me if poss cos I might not see any replies on here if they get lost in the abyss.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, even though I do read it from time to time especially after a gig to see the pics and comments :-)

Anyway, I'm going to the Hammersmith Apollo on Sunday and I have a spare ticket - a friend of mine was supposed to come with me but she's stuck in Paris :-(

It's a seated ticket, on the row D of the dress circle, a little bit on the side.

I obviously have a ticket for myself so whoever wants the spare one will have the pleasure to enjoy my company ;-)

I'm french but I live in London. I've already seen Mika live 3 times in the past years and I can't wait to see him again on sunday and monday!

Please PM me if you're interested,

Thanks!

A friend of mine bought three standing tickets for BRIGHTON - unaware that it was not the best thing to do with a ten eyar old! He now has 3 seated tickets for himself and his family, but has three spare standing tickets at face value if anyone wants them.

Please PM me if interested.