The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hey guys!

Is there anybody who wants to give away their ticket for Hamburg and / or Stuttgart. I'm thinking of going there. It's just me, so just one ticket each. :thumb_yello:

Eventim still has them:

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-tour-2010-tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=337564

they want lots of money for shipping etc. though, i think she wants to avoid that if possible. :wink2: the tix on mikasounds were actually a few euros cheaper, despite the shipping costs you had to pay there.

Hey guys!

Is there anybody who wants to give away their ticket for Hamburg and / or Stuttgart. I'm thinking of going there. It's just me, so just one ticket each. :thumb_yello:

Well I was also asking for 2 hamburg tickets for me and Keti.

Maybe I'll buy him in Berlin cos no one replied.:naughty:

Well I was also asking for 2 hamburg tickets for me and Keti.

Maybe I'll buy him in Berlin cos no one replied.:naughty:

Where do you want to buy them HERE? :naughty: I mean, I live in Berlin, so I could buy them for both of (or three :biggrin2:) and send them to you. But as Mellody already mentioned, I find eventim.de quite expensive. But I didn't ask at the local ticket agencies. Maybe I should do that :biggrin2:

Where do you want to buy them HERE? :naughty: I mean, I live in Berlin, so I could buy them for both of (or three :biggrin2:) and send them to you. But as Mellody already mentioned, I find eventim.de quite expensive. But I didn't ask at the local ticket agencies. Maybe I should do that :biggrin2:

Aww, thanks, didn't know you live in Berlin. We'll stay there for a week and already have tickets for Mika Berlin gig. Keti and I arrive there on the March 21st in the evening and planned this another gig in Hamburg too. Yes, I've seen that eventim.de is pretty expensive, maybe you can ask somewhere else and stay in touch with us. You can PM me, ehy not?:wink2:We'd like to go to Hamburg if everything fits. Btw, your pics are amazing!!!:wub2:

Hi everyone !

I have 2 spare tickets for the Paris gig. (26th April)

Standing tickets.

PM me if you're interested :wink2:

Deb

I might be interested.

I'll have to ask my parents first

Aww, thanks, didn't know you live in Berlin. We'll stay there for a week and already have tickets for Mika Berlin gig. Keti and I arrive there on the March 21st in the evening and planned this another gig in Hamburg too. Yes, I've seen that eventim.de is pretty expensive, maybe you can ask somewhere else and stay in touch with us. You can PM me, ehy not?:wink2:We'd like to go to Hamburg if everything fits. Btw, your pics are amazing!!!:wub2:

I've planned to go to a ticket-agency tomorrow and let you know :wink2:

I've planned to go to a ticket-agency tomorrow and let you know :wink2:

Aww thanks a lot. Then we'll have much more info from you.

I was checking out, but not quite sure, when does the last train departs from Hamburg to Berlin?:wink2:

Aww thanks a lot. Then we'll have much more info from you.

I was checking out, but not quite sure, when does the last train departs from Hamburg to Berlin?:wink2:

bit OT here, so maybe if you have more questions you should ask in the hamburg or berlin thread? but to answer your question, you can't go back directly after the gig by train, the last regular train leaves at half past 9, that's too early, and with all the later ones you'd have to sit around at some station in the middle of nowhere for half of the night. :wink2:

bit OT here, so maybe if you have more questions you should ask in the hamburg or berlin thread? but to answer your question, you can't go back directly after the gig by train, the last regular train leaves at half past 9, that's too early, and with all the later ones you'd have to sit around at some station in the middle of nowhere for half of the night. :wink2:

Thanks for the help anyway.:biggrin2:

I still have one ticket for Dusseldorf, and one for Munich. You get the Mikapoints with them as I bought them through Mikasounds and did not enter the points.

PM me if you're interested !

Hi everyone !

I have 2 spare tickets for the Paris gig. (26th April)

Standing tickets.

PM me if you're interested :wink2:

Deb

Hello.

I'm allowed to go to that show now after a lot of nagging my parents but the condition is, you have my tickets for Munich on the 27th.

:)

That is if you still have the tickets.

Hello.

I'm allowed to go to that show now after a lot of nagging my parents but the condition is, you have my tickets for Munich on the 27th.

:)

That is if you still have the tickets.

I send you a PM, it'll be easier ! :wink2:

I still have one ticket for Dusseldorf, and one for Munich. You get the Mikapoints with them as I bought them through Mikasounds and did not enter the points.

PM me if you're interested ! I can't believe they might end up wasted :boxed:.