The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I won't give up and have those tickets wasted :aah:. I have one ticket for Dusseldorf, and one for Munich, both standing. You get the Mikapoints with them as I bought them through Mikasounds and did not enter the points.

PM me if interested !

Nor does mine.

:)

Thats what parents are for.

:)

I'm 35 ... my Mummy does not help with my Mika obsession .. in fact .. due to the fact I now have flu .. his name is banned from the house at present :lmfao:

I'm not actually joking :aah:

I'm 35 ... my Mummy does not help with my Mika obsession .. in fact .. due to the fact I now have flu .. his name is banned from the house at present :lmfao:

I'm not actually joking :aah:

:blink:

Sorry.

I know :lmfao: I've not told her I've already bought a ticket to see him at Eden ... though she does know I want to go to V Fest .... it's hit and miss ... :teehee:

I wanted to go to Eden and V festival but my Parents are not happy with me going to festivals and they refuse to come with me. (Sucks being only 16 sometimes.)

I wanted to go to Eden and V festival but my Parents are not happy with me going to festivals and they refuse to come with me. (Sucks being only 16 sometimes.)

Awwwwwwwwww ... I'm sure they'll be other times :aah::huglove:

Well if you are getting a trip to Paris to see Mika, seems like 16 isn't all bad. :biggrin2:

I wanted to go to Live Aid (it was my 17th birthday that day), but there was no way my parents would fund a trip to London. The Philadelphia show was probably feasible but I was not so adventurous and resourceful in those days and never got it together. :naughty:

Hello everyone!!

I am in a quite desperate situation!!

Well, we all mika fans in Austria are extremely excited, since after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time he'll finally give a concert in Vienna!

And obviously I was one of the first buying tickets!

But here's the problem, the concert happens to be on the 29th exactly when I have easter holidays and the stupid me thought that the concert was taking place on the 22nd so I arranged everything in order to visit my cousin (whos living in Barcelona for 6 months) during the holidays and Ive already bought the ticket and everything and just realized the HUGE mistake!!:shocked::boxed::(:crybaby:

Now, I must admit that Ive waited seriously impatiently for Mika to come to Vienna so this is why Im begging you to help me!!

I have no idea what I should do, I mean I cannot change the dates of the trip anymore and I cant cancel it either.

I have two tickets and I was thinking that I could swop tickets with someone, who would love and be able to attend to the concert here in Vienna and has tickets for other concert, although this sounds quite complicated.

Also I thought that maybe somone, whos thinkind on going and has no ticket yet would be willing to pay for them.

I honestly have no idea what to do!!! :dunno:

Please Mikafans help me!!!:crybaby: