The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hello everyone!!

I am in a quite desperate situation!!

Well, we all mika fans in Austria are extremely excited, since after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time he'll finally give a concert in Vienna!

And obviously I was one of the first buying tickets!

But here's the problem, the concert happens to be on the 29th exactly when I have easter holidays and the stupid me thought that the concert was taking place on the 22nd so I arranged everything in order to visit my cousin (whos living in Barcelona for 6 months) during the holidays and Ive already bought the ticket and everything and just realized the HUGE mistake!!:shocked::boxed::(:crybaby:

Now, I must admit that Ive waited seriously impatiently for Mika to come to Vienna so this is why Im begging you to help me!!

I have no idea what I should do, I mean I cannot change the dates of the trip anymore and I cant cancel it either.

I have two tickets and I was thinking that I could swop tickets with someone, who would love and be able to attend to the concert here in Vienna and has tickets for other concert, although this sounds quite complicated.

Also I thought that maybe somone, whos thinkind on going and has no ticket yet would be willing to pay for them.

I honestly have no idea what to do!!! :dunno:

Please Mikafans help me!!!:crybaby:

Wauw... You poor thing... Really wish I could help you but I live in Belgium... A bit too far apart... I hope it works out for you!!!!!

i was so excited about buying the tickets that i ordered tickets twice by mistake.....and now i have 3 spare tickets....:aah:

such a shame to waste them... please PM me if you want to see mika in munich !

Edited by evelyn

We can't get to Eden on 27th June so 6 spare tickets are available.

PM me if interested.

Edited your post as we can't allow people to sell tickets on MFC. Call them spare tickets and ask people to PM you :thumb_yello:

hi i have two spare tickets for sunday

Mar.21 in wiesbaden,

please PM if any anybody is interested i would eb able to hand them to you infront of the "schlachthof"

Looking for 1 ticket (preferably seated) in Paris for the 26th. Pleaaaazzzz

:biggrin2:

As I said on the Paris thread, I have a standing spare one and friends of mine have seated ones :wink2:

PM me if you're interested !

I still have a spare ticket for Munich. PM me if interested !

me too, if anyone want to go with a friend :original:

hello Em :wub2:

beautiful memories about you and me in front row lateral on 2007

it seems nothing similar for 2010 :no: