The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi everyone!

I am desperately looking for 4 tickets for Luxemburg on 8th May!!

Please contact me if you have any spare ones!

Is there another chance to get tickets?

Many thanks in advance!!

Hi there!

I'm afraid there is no other chance to get tickets right now. have you tried sites like eldoradio.lu? although I guess there are more people looking for tickets than selling them on there right now.

I'm a surprised nobody's selling tickets for Luxembourg on here, there seem to be plenty spare ones for other gigs. I'd say just check back here regularly, I think some spare tickets will appear more towards the actual date of the gig :wink2:

Hi there!

I'm afraid there is no other chance to get tickets right now. have you tried sites like eldoradio.lu? although I guess there are more people looking for tickets than selling them on there right now.

I'm a surprised nobody's selling tickets for Luxembourg on here, there seem to be plenty spare ones for other gigs. I'd say just check back here regularly, I think some spare tickets will appear more towards the actual date of the gig :wink2:

Hi, thanks for your quick reply! I checked eldoradio.lu but there aren't any tickets. :-(

AMSTERDAM would also be great, maybe there are tickets left for this gig somewhere!??

Thank you anyways, maybe I'll have luck and tickets will appear when the event comes closer as you said! Bye :wink2:

Hi, thanks for your quick reply! I checked eldoradio.lu but there aren't any tickets. :-(

AMSTERDAM would also be great, maybe there are tickets left for this gig somewhere!??

Thank you anyways, maybe I'll have luck and tickets will appear when the event comes closer as you said! Bye :wink2:

same story for Amsterdam I guess. just check this thread regularly :wink2:

I don't even know if there's any show in Europe that's not sold out. I mean there's gotta be one :blink:

as i've seen that several people are offering tickets for munich, i have some friends who might be interested if they don't have to pay the full price... anyway, guess it's too late to send tickets for munich now via mail, but if you're in munich yourself on saturday and have a spare ticket, pls let me know before you just let it expire without anyone using it. :wink2:

and axie, someone on the german forum posted that she's looking for a basel ticket, trying to get the two of you together then. :wink2: will you be in basel yourself, or would you have to send it in the mail?

amsterdam is still (or rather, again...) available on mikasounds.com. :wink2: and i also got a ticket for luxemburg on mikasounds 2-3 weeks ago, although they were already sold out. seems like they're getting tickets again occasionally, maybe if people give them back, or whatever... anyway it's worth looking on MS a few times per day, to see if there are any changes. :wink2:

same story for Amsterdam I guess. just check this thread regularly :wink2:

I don't even know if there's any show in Europe that's not sold out. I mean there's gotta be one :blink:

munich is not sold out. :bleh:

Edited by mellody

as i've seen that several people are offering tickets for munich, i have some friends who might be interested if they don't have to pay the full price... anyway, guess it's too late to send tickets for munich now via mail, but if you're in munich yourself on saturday and have a spare ticket, pls let me know before you just let it expire without anyone using it. :wink2:

and axie, someone on the german forum posted that she's looking for a basel ticket, trying to get the two of you together then. :wink2: will you be in basel yourself, or would you have to send it in the mail?

I'll be in Basel! I still have a ticket available for this show and Sandbag just sent me a mail saying that we'll have to collect the tix at the venue.

[/b]

I'll be in Basel! I still have a ticket available for this show and Sandbag just sent me a mail saying that we'll have to collect the tix at the venue.

ok thanx for the info, just saw that e-mail too. i'll let the german girl know, and will let you know if she decides to take your ticket for sure. :wink2:

Hi everybody!!

I have an extra ticket for the Vienna (at Gasometer) show on 29th of March 2010. My friend couldn't come, so now it's available if someone is interested. I will be there and can bring it. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

cheers,

Milica.

Clara has already find a ticket for the gig for the 26th april :thumb_yello:

So I still have one ticket for the gig in Paris on the 26th april it's a seating ticket that I sell the same price that I bought it 46 euro... if you are interest or you know someone that is interest don't hesitated to send me a private message :)