The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

i'm afraid you will be able to sell tickets only to italians...foreigners from abroad have some difficuties in getting there at the moment! :aah:

i know you're right.. but italians already have their tickets.. i know i'm hopeless!! :emot-sad::aah:

i'll wait and see.. :huglove:

Oh Monie...!!!

i post your question on MWS, may be you'll get a chance!

That is so sweet of you :wub2:. I am not sure I'm going yet, just like with Barcelona :teehee:. But it doesn't harm to ask if there is still a ticket available :naughty:.

Ik heb 2 tickets over voor Antwerpen (05/05)

Het zijn zitplaatsen BLOK 153, RIJ 15, STOELEN 7 en 8

I have 2 tickets for Antwerp (05/05)

It's seated tickets, BLOCK 153, ROW 15, CHAIRS 7 AND 8

PM me if interested

Hi Everybody!

I had to change my plans, and I can't see Mika at his concerts ;(((

So I've got left tickets to two of concerts:

one to Strasbourg, France at Zenith (3th May) and one Antwerp, Belgium (5th May).

Anyone interested?

Is there anyone who has a spare standing ticket for the first Paris show?

would love to see you there! :biggrin2: are you planning to come on the 27th as well? might be more likely to get tickets for that one, 26th has been sold out for ages...

@beativoi i might be interested in the strasbourg ticket, not sure yet though, would have to see first if someone's going by car from munich so i could join them. :wink2:

is it standing tickets?

@beativoi i might be interested in the strasbourg ticket, not sure yet though, would have to see first if someone's going by car from munich so i could join them. :wink2:

is it standing tickets?

mellody, it's seating ticket

Edited by beativoi
quote mistake

Hi Everybody!

I had to change my plans, and I can't see Mika at his concerts ;(((

So I've got left tickets to two of concerts:

one to Strasbourg, France at Zenith (3th May) and one Antwerp, Belgium (5th May).

Anyone interested?

Both are seated tickets.

France at Zenith - Categorie 1, Assis Placement Libre

Belgium, Antwerp - Zone ORANGE, Block 115, Row 12, Seat 8

Hi, well I don't have an actual spare but I have won two tickets for Nice gig and since i'm going alone I could invite someone else. So I don't get the physical tickets till the date and really don't know about the technical details yet. I don't think I want to sell a prize but also wouldn't want to waste the ticket by not using it, so I don't really know how to work this one out, I get a meet and greet too for me and the friend coming with me.

Edited by nanni_ela
left out very important detail

I already found a ticket for Paris via this thread (got it today, yay!) and now a colleague of mine who had heard that I went to this gig has asked me this:

he knows a girl who had a ticket for the show on Monday (seated) but now she can't go because of a severe illness (either her or one of her parents...it's not very clear to me)...either way, it's sad.

Basically, he got in touch with the girl and she was happy to hear that I might find someone who might want it.

So, if you want a seated ticket for Paris on Monday...PM me, OK?

mellody, it's seating ticket

thanx for the info. :thumb_yello: then i'm not interested, but thanx. :wink2:

Hi, well I don't have an actual spare but I have won two tickets for Nice gig and since i'm going alone I could invite someone else. So I don't get the physical tickets till the date and really don't know about the technical details yet. I don't think I want to sell a prize but also wouldn't want to waste the ticket by not using it, so I don't really know how to work this one out, I get a meet and greet too for me and the friend coming with me.

wow, are you flying in from ecuador?! :shocked: fab offer that you have there, hope you find some lovely mfcer you can go with! :thumb_yello:

Very kindd of you ! :wub2:

Glad you can go to Nice, it's a nice city you'll see. I don't go there, but hope you'll find some MFcer, because it's always better to share things with people ! :blush-anim-cl: