The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

MIKA concerts always sell out realy fast so, I thought I would start a thread just for extra tickets.:biggrin2:

Mika fans helping Mika fans:bleh:

Post here if u need a ticket or have one :)

desperate to see mika for the very FIRST time after being a fan for years.

Please help!

looking for 2 tickets for the dc show. will travel to brooklyn too.

thanks

ry

will there be a meet up in Philly?

DCdeb, will you be at the Philly gig?

Yes, I will definitely be at the Philly gig. Taking my 16-year-old niece to her first Mika show! :thumb_yello:

When you say meet-up, do you mean of MFC fans? I'd say it's likely -- keep an eye on the Philly gig thread as the date draws closer. :original:

desperate to see mika for the very FIRST time after being a fan for years.

Please help!

looking for 2 tickets for the dc show. will travel to brooklyn too.

thanks

ry

Wow, I'm a little surprised to see so many people looking for tickets for DC. I've said for a long time that Mika should come here -- that once back in June 2007 was way too long ago! But I had no idea that there were really SO many people here anxious to see him. I'm glad!

All I can say is keep an eye here for spare tickets. Also -- I hate to say it -- but check StubHub to see if any of those ticket prices come down.

And of course there's always the MFC Ticket Fairy... you never know when she might turn up with tickets to give away! :teehee:

Yes, I will definitely be at the Philly gig. Taking my 16-year-old niece to her first Mika show! :thumb_yello:

When you say meet-up, do you mean of MFC fans? I'd say it's likely -- keep an eye on the Philly gig thread as the date draws closer. :original:

Wow, I'm a little surprised to see so many people looking for tickets for DC. I've said for a long time that Mika should come here -- that once back in June 2007 was way too long ago! But I had no idea that there were really SO many people here anxious to see him. I'm glad!

All I can say is keep an eye here for spare tickets. Also -- I hate to say it -- but check StubHub to see if any of those ticket prices come down.

And of course there's always the MFC Ticket Fairy... you never know when she might turn up with tickets to give away! :teehee:

i thought the tix fairy was a he!!:shocked:

:aah:

but yea even on fb i see a few ppl wanting tix to the dc gig...

It really seems like half of these tickets went to scalpers. I expect they would have sold out anyway but not before all of these hardcore fans were able to get tickets. It's really ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these venues are only 75-80% full because many of the people who really want to go will not source them from scalpers. Before the sale I had joked about buying up all of the tickets for a venue because it's cheaper than a private gig. But the scalpers may be pulling off something similar by their collective greed. :naughty:

Maybe Mika gained a lot of new fans in DC when he did the HRC thing? i hope so :D

It really seems like half of these tickets went to scalpers. I expect they would have sold out anyway but not before all of these hardcore fans were able to get tickets. It's really ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these venues are only 75-80% full because many of the people who really want to go will not source them from scalpers. Before the sale I had joked about buying up all of the tickets for a venue because it's cheaper than a private gig. But the scalpers may be pulling off something similar by their collective greed. :naughty:

That sounds about right. The venue is quite small-ish, with a seating capacity of about 200. The last time I checked stubhub there were about 90 tickets available. :annoyed_h4h:

And it's quite true that we're anxious to see him here in DC again. The 2007 show was a blast, and we've been dying for him to come back ever since. :original:

Hi guys - I'm also looking for one ticket to see Mika in Boston. I saw him last time he came to Boston and would love love love to see him again in a slightly more intimate venue...thanks!

If you have Facebook, also make sure to get notifications from Mika's page. I saw that they gave out a few tickets for some of his shows.

Again, does anyone have 1 extra ticket for the le possion rouge show? The venue website says:

This is a general admission, standing event. No will-call name transfers or exchanges will be permitted.

If so, how are people selling tickets on StubHub? :doh:

Again, does anyone have 1 extra ticket for the le possion rouge show? The venue website says:

If so, how are people selling tickets on StubHub? :doh:

Because some people didn't choose the will call option and received tickets instead.

I have tickets for this show (along with a couple of my friends) and I'm not sure if any or all of us are going yet but I'll post here if I have extras. I should set my travel arrangements in the next couple of weeks.

I have 2-3 tickets for Le Poisson Rouge and 2-3 tickets for the Philadelphia gig. If you need any please send me a PM.

:( I so so so wish x a trillion ... damn needing money for a plane etc lol :naughty:

Hey MFC-ers!

I'm looking for 1 (hopefully 2) tickets to the Mika Concert at Williamsburg on Friday April 12! If you have 2 tickets, I can trade one of them for a ticket for le poisson rouge if you need one!.

Anyways let me know!

Can't wait to see everyone again! this time I won't have school the next day :thumb_yello:

does anyone have tickets to the show in nyc april 9th at le poisson rouge?!!!

please say yessss

I know someone who has 1 ticket. If you are interested PM me your email address and I'll have her get in touch with you.

• 2 weeks later...

So, this is really short notice, I know, but I happen to have an extra ticket to see MIKA tomorrow in San Fran (3.25)... my sister could only buy tickets in groups of 2/4's and we couldnt find someone to pick up the last ticket. so if anyone out there needs an extra for a friend or wants to make a deal go themselves... hit me up!