2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Anna Ko Kolkowska

Hi there!  I haven't posted a report here in a while, even though I've attended a lot of gigs but I wanted to share a little bit of my feelings about this show here.  It was just completely surreal to me, a dream come true to see such an engaged audience in front of Mika (and not the smallest audience on top of that!) Mika always gives his best to the audience (and I engage a lot too, you might have noticed if you've ever been next to me at a gig :mf_rosetinted:) but it's not always reciprocal.  Especially on this tour the audience has been mostly attentive but not loud or dancing much during Ice Cream and Jealousy, only really waking up with Relax or even Big Girl.  But in Bercy, after these first 2 songs, I was already completely out of breath!  And I think Mika felt the good energy right from the beginning, which promised to transform a very good show into a magical night. I can't say this gig has been my favourite because I've loved so many different other gigs of this tour, and as he said it's great that it's a big venue but the drawback is that it's such a big venue.. but I will forever remember the good vibes and love coming to and from Mika, the metaphor of this being the paper planes.  Anyway, I've definitely preferred that gig to Bercy 2016, which felt for me way too calculated for TV and did not let Mika express himself on stage at his fullest.  I 'recovered' quickly from Bercy 2016 but I'm still very very high from this last Bercy gig :wub2:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Canal+

Le Magazine

January 2020 PDF file

LES GRANDS RENDEZ-VOUS DE JANVIER 

MIKA, captation du dernier concert de REVELATION TOUR,

mardi 21 – 20H30

Canal-41_2020-January_p.3.thumb.jpg.b57b3724e491898f96321d4e72f4e6d9.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mika on the front page !

Télécâble Sat Hebdo

N°1551

https://www.telecablesat.fr/sommaire/sommaire-du-25-au-31-janvier-2020

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Télécâble Sat Hebdo

N°1551

https://www.telecablesat.fr/sommaire/sommaire-du-25-au-31-janvier-2020

Olympia TV

Présentation de cette nouvelle chaîne dédiée au spectacle vivant.

( Presentation of this new channel dedicated to the performing arts. )

🔽 PDF file ( 4 pages / 2.3 MB ) T_l_c_ble_Sat_Hebdo_20_Janvier_2020.pdf

page 1

1856209576_TlcbleSatHebdoN1551_p.1.thumb.jpg.c31fdcc0755d89c9afa5e33a5a514541.jpg

page 3

554083944_TlcbleSatHebdoN1551_p.3.thumb.jpg.69bd6d43d802ea6d6322d54fa181b1fe.jpg

1425829690_TlcbleSatHebdoN1551_p.3.thumb.jpg.048afcf7221b31db3c80c6082a4e8282.jpg

page 8, 9

2130999283_TlcbleSatHebdoN1551_p.8.thumb.jpg.0247256392d0faa712e1007eb937b77f.jpg1624242833_TlcbleSatHebdoN1551_p.9.thumb.jpg.bd39466d07e3d00315e28549bdd4aa3c.jpg

C NEWS

2020/01/21

Canal+ lance Olympia TV, une chaîne dédiée spectacles vivants

Olympia TV commence à émettre ce mardi 21 janvier à 20h30. Cette chaîne sera consacrée à tous les spectacles vivants avec chaque soir un genre différent.

Delphine Dewost, la directrice de la nouvelle chaîne, donne rendez-vous tous les soirs aux téléspectateurs pour découvrir des événements qui ont lieu à Paris et en province. «Tous les soirs une surprise différente, explique t-ell. Les abonnés seront peut-être séduits le lundi soir par le théâtre, puis le mercredi par des spectacles plus visuels, comme la magie ou les comédies musicales. Le samedi il y aura un rendez-vous que l'on appelle classique grandiose autour des orchestres symphoniques, de la danse, de l'opéra.»

Ace programme chargé, il convient d'ajouter les cases concerts : les grands artistes internationaux le dimanche soir et les artistes pop rock le mardi soir. A l'occasion de ses premières heures de diffusion ce mardi 21 janvier, Olympia TV diffuse le concert de Mika, enregistré le 22 décembre.

La plupart des concerts seront des shows originaux et exclusifs. Tous les soirs, en ouverture de soirée, un magazine donnera l'agenda des spectacles.

Pour voir Olympia TV, il faudra être abonné à l'une des offres de Canal+, mais on pourra également regarder la chaîne à la demande sur la plateforme myCANAL.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Canal + launches Olympia TV, a channel dedicated to live shows

Olympia TV starts broadcasting this Tuesday, January 21 at 8:30 p.m. This channel will be devoted to all live shows with a different genre each evening.

Delphine Dewost, the director of the new channel, gives an appointment every evening to viewers to discover events that take place in Paris and in the provinces. "Every evening a different surprise," she explains. The subscribers may be seduced on Monday evening by the theater, then on Wednesday with more visual shows, such as magic or musicals. On Saturday there will be a so-called grandiose classic meeting around symphonic orchestras, dance, opera. ”

To this busy program, it is advisable to add the concert boxes: the great international artists on Sunday evening and the pop rock artists on Tuesday evening. On the occasion of its first hours of broadcasting this Tuesday, January 21, Olympia TV broadcasts the concert of Mika, recorded on December 22.

Most of the concerts will be original and exclusive shows. Every evening, at the opening of the evening, a magazine will give the agenda of the shows.

To view Olympia TV, you will need to subscribe to one of the Canal + offers, but you can also watch the channel on demand on the myCANAL platform.

Dailymotion

CANAL+

https://www.canalplus.com/replay-gratuit/

Olympia TV

Streaming Replay

• Concert Pop Rock, France, 2019, 1h34
  • Dispo. jusqu'au 14/01/2023

Quatre ans après son dernier album, Mika est de retour avec «My Name Is Michael Holbrook». L'occasion d'une tournée en treize dates dans toute la France, dont ce concert donné à Paris le 22 décembre 2019 à l'AccorHotels Arena. Un show haut en couleurs.

EO1KZWdUYAAzFi-.thumb.jpg.161556dd75f8f1cc654fcff662962c05.jpg

46 minutes ago, lorenzopozzi.45 said:

Can anyone download It? Or do you know if there's a way to see it outside of France? 

I don't think there's any way to watch it for free right now, except what Anna said. :dunno: After all it's Pay TV. Would be interesting to know if it's possible to buy a subscription to the channel outside of France - they have an offer on their website for 20€/1 month, without any further obligations, but idk what's included in that, just says "Canal+". Someone wrote on Facebook that the concert will be available for streaming on their site until 2023, so maybe if you buy a one month subscription, you could watch it there? But I guess it's best to ask them first whether it's included, before buying a subscription.

• Like 2

This channel is part of my TV channels subscription and I can watch the replay on PC

But I've got no idea how to record it and even if it's possible :dunno:

Can just invite you there if you're around …...:naughty:

Btw just realized that the symphonia pop is part of the concerts that are available on streaming 👍

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I didn't have any free time to try yet .:dunno:

BUT I can organize a" replay party"  for the people going to the concert in Luxembourg if only the programm is not geo localized :naughty:

• Like 3

On 1/22/2020 at 8:18 PM, Kumazzz said:

so  sorry

Try again

https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-fre

I don't know how successful but I finally ave a working pc again and if I can watch the replay on it and make that ap work I hope to be able to do it next week :crossed: I hope mikawebsite willl share too :crossed:

• Like 6

On 1/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a million @crazyaboutmika

It is still uploading :aah:

My connection is very bad. I'm thinking of taking my pc to my daughter's tomorrow as she has a much better connection to internet. But I'm not giving up don't worry!

EDIT: My daughter told me to visit her with my  pc on Sunday and  she got fiber network a few days ago. I' ll keep you updated.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5