2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Anna Ko Kolkowska

17 minutes ago, carafon said:

Thank you very much, Joelle.

Could you tell us who is this man with a beard? I think he is from the recording team, right?

• Like 1

Hi :bye:

I could finally got to my daughter's and you can now download the file on my drive (if everything went well)

It can't be played from the drive as it is too big (I think)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rDQ-_zN4-HkvUyHNG-LS2yLKtRk4pXQM/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if it works @Kumazzz

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I could finally got to my daughter's and you can now download the file on my drive (if everything went well)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rDQ-_zN4-HkvUyHNG-LS2yLKtRk4pXQM/view?usp=sharing

:huglove:Thanks a million @crazyaboutmika !!!

It works, I'm downloading your file !!!!!:cloud:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaphneLestrois said:

Thank you so much @crazyaboutmika it's ok for me but the sound is shifted, I don't know it's for everyone ?

I am afraid so :sad: Someone else told me the same.  I might have to record it again....it might be from the pc I used I don't know it's my first time doing this and the second hand pc  I used doesn't have a good sound so I used an extra loudspeaker :dunno:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:huglove:Thanks a million @crazyaboutmika !!!

It works, I'm downloading your file !!!!!:cloud:

It seems the image is a bit ahead of the sound from what I was told :sad: The sound is not very loud on the second hand pc I just bought and I used an external loudspeaker. Maybe it caused the problem :dunno: If it can't be fixed I'll try with my son's external loudspeaker which has better sound.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

it is working very well. Thank you so so so much

By watching a bit longer I realized that visuals and sound is different and it gets worse the longer you watch the vid. For Relax it´s nearly 20 seconds difference. I´m sorry to tell you this

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

it is working very well. Thank you so so so much

By watching a bit longer I realized that visuals and sound is different and it gets worse the longer you watch the vid. For Relax it´s nearly 20 seconds difference. I´m sorry to tell you this

I have been told and I'll try to reupload a better version as soon as possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for sharing!!!

It's weird as it looks like the 'speed' of video and sound is different. I've tried with VLC player to align better sound and video, it's work very well at the beginning of the song ice cream (sound coming around -2,6s earlier than now) but after few seconds there is again a delay..

I'm not sure if it's possible to adjust the speed of sound vs. Speed of the video with VLC or any other media player ... 

Anyone having some experience with that, it could maybe fix the issue without to have to record again..?

Thx

19 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am afraid so :sad: Someone else told me the same.  I might have to record it again....it might be from the pc I used I don't know it's my first time doing this and the second hand pc  I used doesn't have a good sound so I used an extra loudspeaker :dunno:

It may be easier to take your video and add the sound of @larenaldise on ? 

@larenaldise do you have the sound uncut please ? 

EDIT : 

no it's weird it looks like there are missing pictures, the sound doesn't match..

Edited by DaphneLestrois
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, DaphneLestrois said:

It may be easier to take your video and add the sound of @larenaldise on ? 

@larenaldise do you have the sound uncut please ? 

EDIT : 

no it's weird it looks like there are missing pictures, the sound doesn't match..

Well I plan to do it all again at my daughter's . Hopefully as her connection is a high speed one it will go well 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Guys,  I recorded again and it's worse :hair:so I'm trying with another soft. So sorry :crybaby:

I'm in touch with Carafon too. Maybe she can be faster.

Well, if you have a program where you put separately the video path and the audio it could help ( you can put the same file on the video and again the same file as audio). But it's much more work to do. Specifically that the file is pretty heavy 😟

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, if you have a program where you put separately the video path and the audio it could help ( you can put the same file on the video and again the same file as audio). But it's much more work to do. Specifically that the file is pretty heavy 😟

Bandicam claim they fix those problems so I will send them an email

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I'm too much a noob to be able to do that I need a press to record button :doh: Ocam was good but I can't seem to be able to upload it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Guys,  I recorded again and it's worse :hair:so I'm trying with another soft. So sorry :crybaby:

I'm in touch with Carafon too. Maybe she can be faster.

Don't know if I'll succeed ,but I realy doubt I will be fast…..🙊:naughty:

I'm either at work or on tour these days , I hope I'll have a bit more free time next month (maybe …..:dunno:)

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Should I take the PC with me in Strasbourg to try to find a solution if you know how it works ?