Revelation tour without M&G's - your thoughts?

mellody

37 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

When you said you saw him, do you mean personally during M&G or in one of his concert? Because I saw him for the first time in his concert in London and wow I was on a cloud:cloud: But I couldn’t stay for any M&G because my father wanted me to go home as I had school the day after and I need to sleep quite a lot. I would have stayed if I wasn’t with my father!!!

I saw him 6 times in concert; but only one time in a M&G. All the other times… well, I explained it in the PMD topic : I 'm just totally unlucky with the M&G. Each time he's coming after a show, I can't wait for him for a reason or another (and it's often my family who want to go home early so I understand), and each time I'm waiting, he doesn't come.  :doh:

But I suppose it's better to laugh at it. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

When you said you saw him, do you mean personally during M&G or in one of his concert? Because I saw him for the first time in his concert in London and wow I was on a cloud:cloud: But I couldn’t stay for any M&G because my father wanted me to go home as I had school the day after and I need to sleep quite a lot. I would have stayed if I wasn’t with my father!!!

He hardly ever does M&Gs in London anyway

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Londonmikafan said:

But he did this time though! 

Yes, it was really chaotic because there were really many people waiting for him outside, in 2 different exits and he went to both 😊 but it wasn’t possible for everyone to say hi, since there was a too big crowd (not an organized queue) and I would have taken so long 

I was feeling quite sick that night and since I realized the mess that it was I didn’t even try to get in the crowd to say hi, I just sat on the floor waiting for my friends 🤣

Edited by maggie112
  • Sad 1

On 2/16/2020 at 3:45 PM, Presci1108 said:

You know, sometime, I'm jealous of you, who never had contact with him. Even if I meet him another time one day, my "first words" with him are over forever. His great smile, my first emotions when he looked at me… Now I saw him six times, and the emotions already not are the same. It's still great, even better in some aspects; but I will never re-live again the first times

I'm so much more relaxed when talking with him these days than I used to be at the first meeting, I certainly don't miss that feeling of being too nervous to say anything that makes sense. :naughty: But well, my feelings when meeting him also changed over time. From being too nervous to say much over talking too much rubbish, over having the feeling not to have anything relevant to say to him anymore, up to now, when it almost feels like we're friends. I guess that's because a) I'm not nervous anymore when talking to him and b) because he's so open and honest now, he talks about personal things, about how he feels about certain things - he never did that before. But that's a very recent change, so maybe when you meet him the next time it'll be different for you as well. ;)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm so much more relaxed when talking with him these days than I used to be at the first meeting, I certainly don't miss that feeling of being too nervous to say anything that makes sense. :naughty: But well, my feelings when meeting him also changed over time. From being too nervous to say much over talking too much rubbish, over having the feeling not to have anything relevant to say to him anymore, up to now, when it almost feels like we're friends. I guess that's because a) I'm not nervous anymore when talking to him and b) because he's so open and honest now, he talks about personal things, about how he feels about certain things - he never did that before. But that's a very recent change, so maybe when you meet him the next time it'll be different for you as well. ;)

Maybe MIKA reads the MFC, and noticed your frustration, and sadness,  because he didn't stop with fans after the gigs anymore - there seems to have been a change lately :blush-anim-cl:

And now you can probably also tell your little son that MIKA IS your friend...:wub2:

Love, love

me 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mamiam said:

Maybe MIKA reads the MFC, and noticed your frustration, and sadness,  because he didn't stop with fans after the gigs anymore - there seems to have been a change lately :blush-anim-cl:

And now you can probably also tell your little son that MIKA IS your friend...:wub2:

Love, love

me 

Haha, well, I don't think so. :lol3: He didn't need to read MFC to know his fans were sad about the change (not just me, tho I was a bit more explicit online about my feelings than others :teehee: ), I'm sure he knew. What's funny is that just after I had found a way for myself to deal with the situation, Mika decided to change his approach as well. So when I went to Luxemburg, I expected nothing but got everything. After Padova I was still happy, tho I didn't get any special attention by Mika at this gig, nor did I see him when he left (just his car from afar) - because I managed to have no expectations, but simply curiosity about how it might be. Y'know, not like this depressing "I expect nothing, so I can't be disappointed", but more like "I'm sure I'll have a good time and if anything special comes along in addition, I'll embrace it with open arms". And Bolzano, you know what happened. I was sure Strasbourg couldn't keep up with that, but it turned out to be just as good, or even better.

I sometimes wonder whether he can feel this attitude by fans, what they do or don't expect. He's very sensitive, so it wouldn't surprise me. And then he often does the opposite to what people expect from him. :naughty: But he's generally a lot more open this year, making lots of eye contact with people at gigs and talking about personal things not only in his lyrics and to journalists, as last year, but also on stage or when he meets fans. And I'm sure this doesn't have to do anything with what I wrote on MFC or elsewhere. Maybe he just needed some time to open up - like, when bit by bit he started talking about personal things at his gigs last year, it seemed to get easier for him the more often he did it.

Yes, it's possible that the getting me on stage in Bolzano might've been because he had read some of my Tweets / IG posts about me missing the good old times. But I prefer to think that at least the general change in his attitude this year, this not keeping up this distance anymore - and that is what matters to me much more than the M&G's - comes from himself, because it feels good to him that way, and not because some fans might feel sad and he feels obliged to make them happy again - that's certainly not what I would want! And I don't think it is that way, because he's being himself now much more than ever before, he wouldn't fake this just to make people happy. He's much more real these days, and although I don't think this actually makes him more my friend than before (there's just too many people wanting to be friends with him :lol:), I love it. :wub2:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Haha, well, I don't think so. :lol3: He didn't need to read MFC to know his fans were sad about the change (not just me, tho I was a bit more explicit online about my feelings than others :teehee: ), I'm sure he knew. What's funny is that just after I had found a way for myself to deal with the situation, Mika decided to change his approach as well. So when I went to Luxemburg, I expected nothing but got everything. After Padova I was still happy, tho I didn't get any special attention by Mika at this gig, nor did I see him when he left (just his car from afar) - because I managed to have no expectations, but simply curiosity about how it might be. Y'know, not like this depressing "I expect nothing, so I can't be disappointed", but more like "I'm sure I'll have a good time and if anything special comes along in addition, I'll embrace it with open arms". And Bolzano, you know what happened. I was sure Strasbourg couldn't keep up with that, but it turned out to be just as good, or even better.

I sometimes wonder whether he can feel this attitude by fans, what they do or don't expect. He's very sensitive, so it wouldn't surprise me. And then he often does the opposite to what people expect from him. :naughty: But he's generally a lot more open this year, making lots of eye contact with people at gigs and talking about personal things not only in his lyrics and to journalists, as last year, but also on stage or when he meets fans. And I'm sure this doesn't have to do anything with what I wrote on MFC or elsewhere. Maybe he just needed some time to open up - like, when bit by bit he started talking about personal things at his gigs last year, it seemed to get easier for him the more often he did it.

Yes, it's possible that the getting me on stage in Bolzano might've been because he had read some of my Tweets / IG posts about me missing the good old times. But I prefer to think that at least the general change in his attitude this year, this not keeping up this distance anymore - and that is what matters to me much more than the M&G's - comes from himself, because it feels good to him that way, and not because some fans might feel sad and he feels obliged to make them happy again - that's certainly not what I would want! And I don't think it is that way, because he's being himself now much more than ever before, he wouldn't fake this just to make people happy. He's much more real these days, and although I don't think this actually makes him more my friend than before (there's just too many people wanting to be friends with him :lol:), I love it. :wub2:

:fangurl: