Mika in French press - 2020

Kumazzz

The interview (I don't know if it's a correct word here) was cut in several parts where they were talking about the game (Mika gave a code 18 08 - his birhtday) with money to win. So I put together all small parts into one audio file.

At the beginning they talk about Le Coeur Holiday, in the middle the part about I Love Beirut (that I've posted alread)y.

At the end Mika talks to a lady who called for the game and she new the code. So she won 1'800 EUR and she was happy because she won money and for more she talked to Mika 😄 At the end the journalist invites Mika for the concert in Champagne (the one in Chalon from this year was cancelled) and Mika sais that of course and that he likes alot this region of France - for the architecture :wink2: and for champaine as well 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The interview (I don't know if it's a correct word here) was cut in several parts where they were talking about the game (Mika gave a code 18 08 - his birhtday) with money to win. So I put together all small parts into one audio file.

At the beginning they talk about Le Coeur Holiday, in the middle the part about I Love Beirut (that I've posted alread)y.

At the end Mika talks to a lady who called for the game and she new the code. So she won 1'800 EUR and she was happy because she won money and for more she talked to Mika 😄 At the end the journalist invites Mika for the concert in Champagne (the one in Chalon from this year was cancelled) and Mika sais that of course and that he likes alot this region of France - for the architecture :wink2: and for champaine as well 😁

I am translating this interview into Polish and there is one thing.

Mika sais that he is in Italy in the recording studio.

The journalist sais: Le Coeur Holiday is the first song from your new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he knows something we don't know yet? Or he just said it by mistake?????

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am translation this interview into Polish and there is one thing.

The journalist sais: Le Coeur Holiday is the first song from your new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooho I hope we will soon know more about that. :teehee: Cos that would be good news. :biggrin:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

it's wonderful 

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it is a mistake even if Mika answered nothing...

Another mistake from the interview about I ❤ Beirut is that the presenter said " you have made the show in your backyard"  😮😮😮

• Like 2

Interview on Paris Match, apparently there'll be more in the print magazine:

https://amp.parismatch.com/People/Mika-Beyrouth-mon-amour-1705022

Google translate:

You have to pay 10 euros to see his show "I Love Beirut", broadcast on the Internet and on VOD from September 19th. On the menu: songs by the artist in a small Tuscan theater, prestigious guests - Kylie Minogue, Rufus Wainwright, Salma Hayek, Louane, Fanny Ardant, among others - and reports in the destroyed city. This charity show is intended to raise funds to help the victims of the explosions.

Paris Match. How much money did you collect with this show for which you fought body and soul?
Mika. After deduction of costs, I can announce that we will donate a little more than 1 million euros. The empathy for this show has been immense. Tickets were purchased in 120 countries. It had never happened, including the biggest live touring personalities. Thank you to the whole world for the love given.

The funds will go to the Lebanese Red Cross and Save the Children Lebanon . What will they be used for in practice?
To buy ambulances, to help homeless and out of school children, injured. Above all, to give cash to 10,000 families in difficulty, which is a very targeted way of helping, validated by the UN, since it allows those who need it to be independent. The chosen NGOs know where the expectations are, the emergencies. The Lebanese trust them.

This show was also dedicated to your mother ... to
my mother, to my grandmother, to my aunts. I owe them my Lebanese culture, this bubble that they managed to preserve at home when we lived in France or England. They are my roots, a strong part of my identity, even though I left Lebanon when I was 1.5 years old.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Off to buy Paris Match :boing:

I think Mika is in another French magazine too I saw a photo on twitter but I can't remember which one :no::sad:

He's so often in French magazines, I'm always jealous. :naughty:

Paris Match

page 26

Mika « Beyrouth mon amour ! »

Il fallait payer 10 euros pour voir son spectacle « I Love Beirut », diffusé sur Internet et en VOD dès le 19 septembre. Au menu : chansons de l’artiste dans un petit théâtre toscan, invités prestigieux – Kylie Minogue, Rufus Wainwright, Salma Hayek, Louane, Fanny Ardant, entre autres – et reportages dans la ville détruite. Ce show caritatif destiné à récolter des fonds pour aider les victimes des explosions, Mika l’avait imaginé avec son cœur. Le succès est allé au-delà de ses espérances.

Paris_Match_-_1er_Octobre_2020_p_26.thumb.jpg.e27c9cb96b4515d05db6bc7229373e80.jpg

page 27

« J’ai récolté 1 million d’euros pour aider ma ville natale »

Paris Match. Quelle somme avez-vous recueillie avec ce spectacle pour lequel vous vous êtes battu corps et âme ?

Mika. Après déduction des coûts, je peux annoncer qu’on va reverser un peu plus de 1 million d’euros. L’empathie pour ce spectacle a été immense. Les billets ont été achetés dans 120 pays. Ça n’était jamais arrivé, y compris pour les plus grandes tournées de personnalités en live. Merci au monde entier pour l’amour donné.

Les fonds iront à la Croix-Rouge libanaise et à Save the Children Liban. A quoi serviront-ils concrètement 

?

A acheter des ambulances, à aider les enfants sans abri et déscolarisés, blessés. Surtout, à donner du cash à 10000 familles en difficulté, ce qui est une façon d’aider très ciblée, validée par l’Onu, puisqu’elle permet à ceux qui en ont besoin d’être autonomes. Les ONG choisies savent où sont les attentes, les urgences. Les Libanais leur font confiance.

Ce spectacle était dédié aussi à votre mère...

A ma mère, à ma grand-mère, à mes tantes. Je leur dois ma culture libanaise, cette bulle qu’elles ont réussi à préserver à la maison quand nous habitions en France ou en Angleterre. Ce sont mes racines, une partie forte de mon identité, même si j’ai quitté le Liban quand j’avais 1 an et demi.

Durant le confinement, vous aviez donné des nouvelles alarmantes de votre maman qui se bat contre un cancer du cerveau. Va-t-elle mieux aujourd’hui ?

Son état de santé déjà préoccupant s’est dégradé à cause du Covid. Mais elle s’est battue et elle a eu beaucoup de chance, elle s’en est sortie. Ma mère a été fondamentale dans le développement de ma créativité et elle a toujours travaillé avec moi. J’ai été bouleversé qu’elle puisse voir ce spectacle mais aussi très triste qu’elle n’ait pu participer activement à cette aventure.

Avez-vous envie de retourner au Liban le plus vite possible ?

En 2015 je visitais des camps de réfugiés syriens. L’année suivante, le 4 août exactement, je donnais un concert à Baalbek. Deux moments forts humainement, paradoxaux, représentatifs du prisme des émotions propres au Liban. J’y retournerai dès que possible pour voir de mes propres yeux la situation là-bas.

Beyrouth se relèvera encore, dites-vous.

Cette résilience farouche, d’où vient-elle ?

De la richesse d’une histoire ancestrale. Le Liban a toujours été une fenêtre ouverte entre le Moyen-Orient et l’Europe. Le rayonnement de ce minuscule pays est étonnant. Comme le dit Salma Hayek dans le spectacle, il y a des Libanais, fiers de l’être, partout autour du monde. C’est phénoménal. Cette résilience, je sais que je l’ai en moi depuis toujours, comme un mélange de peines et de peurs, de joie et même de danse. Ce qui compte, c’est comment on réagit à la tristesse, quelles réponses on apporte. “I Love Beirut” est à l’image de ce que j’ai toujours fait et que je ne cesserai jamais de faire : répondre à tous les problèmes de la vie avec mon cœur. 

« I Love Beirut » sera diffusé sur France 2 le 1eroctobre.

Paris_Match_-_1er_Octobre_2020_p_27.thumb.jpg.e0fdfc8b1638cbd6a63ec133f42c31af.jpg

:uk:

page 26

Mika «Beirut my love! "

You had to pay 10 euros to see his show "I Love Beirut", broadcast on the Internet and on VOD from September 19th. On the menu: songs by the artist in a small Tuscan theater, prestigious guests - Kylie Minogue, Rufus Wainwright, Salma Hayek, Louane, Fanny Ardant, among others - and reports in the destroyed city. This charity show intended to raise funds to help the victims of the explosions, Mika had imagined it with his heart. The success went beyond his expectations.

page 27

"I raised 1 million euros to help my hometown"

Paris Match. How much money did you collect with this show for which you fought body and soul?

Mika. After deducting the costs, I can announce that we will donate a little over 1 million euros. The empathy for this show was immense. Tickets were purchased in 120 countries. It had never happened before, including on the biggest celebrity tours. Thank you to the whole world for the love given.

The funds will go to the Lebanese Red Cross and Save the Children Lebanon. What will they be used for concretely?

To buy ambulances, to help homeless and out of school children, injured. Above all, to give cash to 10,000 families in difficulty, which is a very targeted way of helping, validated by the United Nations, since it allows those who need it to be independent. The chosen NGOs know where the expectations are, the emergencies. The Lebanese trust them.

This show was also dedicated to your mother ...

To my mother, to my grandmother, to my aunts. I owe them my Lebanese culture, this bubble that they managed to preserve at home when we lived in France or England. They are my roots, a strong part of my identity, even though I left Lebanon when I was 1.5 years old.

During confinement, you gave alarming news about your mother who is battling brain cancer. Is she better today?

His already worrying state of health has deteriorated due to the Covid. But she fought and she was very lucky, she got through. My mother was fundamental in the development of my creativity and she has always worked with me. I was shocked that she could see this show but also very sad that she was not able to actively participate in this adventure.

Do you want to return to Lebanon as soon as possible?

In 2015 I visited camps for Syrian refugees. The following year, on August 4th exactly, I gave a concert in Baalbek. Two strong human moments, paradoxical, representative of the prism of the emotions specific to Lebanon. I will go back as soon as possible to see the situation there with my own eyes.

Beirut will recover again, you say.
This fierce resilience, where does it come from?

From the richness of an ancestral history. Lebanon has always been an open window between the Middle East and Europe. The influence of this tiny country is amazing. As Salma Hayek says in the show, there are Lebanese, proud of it, all around the world. It’s phenomenal. This resilience, I know I have always had it in me, like a mixture of sorrows and fears, of joy and even of dancing. What matters is how we react to the sadness, what responses we provide. “I Love Beirut” is what I have always done and will never stop doing: answering all of life's problems with my heart.

“I Love Beirut” will be broadcast on France 2 on October 1.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Le Figaro  16 Octobre 2020 (No. 23690)

:france:

STYLE

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN :

« DERRIÈRE CHAQUE HOMME, SE CACHE UN SHOWMAN »

ALORS QUE SA RÉTROSPECTIVE « L’EXHIBITION[NISTE] » SE POURSUIT AU PALAIS DE LA PORTE DORÉE, À PARIS, JUSQU’AU 3 JANVIER 2021, LE CHAUSSEUR LANCE LA LOUBISHARK, UNE BASKET À L’ESTHÉTIQUE TRÈS CARTOON ET SURTOUT TRÈS « LOUBOUTIN ».

img?regionKey=kzCwZXMwCdCBKt4YavxfSA%3d%3dChristian Louboutin.

Depuis le début des années 1990, toutes les femmes se pâment devant ses stilettos à semelle rouge. Mais depuis 2010, Christian Louboutin a également ses adeptes parmi la gent masculine. Un public fidèle aux quatre coins du globe qui ne jure que par ses modèles chics et chocs, ses derbys richement ornés, ses sneakers hautes en couleur, ses mocassins à clous, toujours ponctués de la

fameuse semelle écarlate. « J’ai commencé à dessiner des chaussures pour homme un peu par hasard, raconte le Français.

Un jour, le chanteur Mika que je ne connaissais pas, m’a appelé et m’a dit: “J’ai trois soeurs et à chaque fois qu’elles portent tes talons, elles sont super excitées. Je n’ai jamais compris pourquoi, mais c’est exactement ce que je veux ressentir sur scène.” Comme c’était pour un spectacle, j’ai accepté et ai réalisé plusieurs dessins que Mika a validés. Et de fil en aiguille, c’est devenu une collection… » Une décennie plus tard, Christian Louboutin vient de lancer une paire de baskets qui concentrent son univers : l’audace avec son profil cranté comme la gueule d’un requin, l’humour à l’instar du nom Loubishark et le rouge qui teinte la semelle, toujours.

LE FIGARO.- Comment vous est venue l’idée de cette tennis à l’esthétique atypique ?

Christian LOUBOUTIN. - Je l’ai dessinée lors d’un voyage à Cuba où je planchais sur ma dernière collection. J’étais avec un ami cubain dont le surnom «tiburon», qui veut dire requin en espagnol, m’a inspiré cette basket à grandes dents façon cartoon, comme celles du prédateur. Dans mon travail, tout part d’un dessin. Parfois, il peut être difficile à réaliser mais je m’efforce de rester le plus fidèle au croquis initial, quelles que soient les difficultés. Dans ce cas, cette vague de quenottes, toutes de tailles différentes, a été un défi technique mais il n’y a pas de challenge impossible. Si le modèle a nécessité un certain temps de mise au point, cela fait partie du jeu.

Comment avez-vous réussi à synthétiser l’esprit Louboutin, le stiletto à la semelle rouge, dans une ligne de chaussures masculines ?

J’ai commencé assez tard car je pensais ne pas pouvoir créer pour mes congénères que je trouvais trop sérieux. Ils sont presque plus fétichistes que les femmes à propos de souliers. Dans le sens où leurs chaussures doivent être toujours impeccablement cirées. Ils les bichonnent et sont très fiers de garder les mêmes modèles des années, un peu comme pour le vin. Or j’ai découvert qu’il existait aussi des hommes désireux de s’amuser. Mes créations ont cet aspect ludique qui me tient à coeur. Le sens du détail, de la qualité mais aussi de la fantaisie. Elles s’adressent à ceux qui marchent aux coups de coeur. J’assume leur côté démodable, que l’envie de les chausser puisse passer et de devoir recréer le désir chaque saison.

Quel type d’hommes porte des Louboutin ?

Ma clientèle est très diverse, selon qu’il s’agisse d’un modèle de ville ou d’une basket. Même si en réalité, il peut s’agir de la même personne. Sans tambour, ni trompette, de nombreux artistes, chanteurs, musiciens, acteurs ont poussé la porte de la boutique pour homme que nous avons ouverte en face de mon adresse historique, galerie Véro-Dodat (Paris 1er). Pas mal de sportifs aussi qui sont, dans leur genre, des performeurs. Ils ont tous en commun cette volonté de se faire remarquer, de cultiver leur différence et vouloir l’afficher. J’ai coutume de dire qu’en chaque femme, il y a une showgirl. Même chose chez les hommes. En chacun de ces messieurs, se cache un showman, qui veut se montrer et s’amuser avec son look.

Quelles ont été les réactions de vos clients face à vos baskets ?

Nous avons voulu commencer modestement avec trois modèles de couleurs différentes, édités à seulement 200 exemplaires et disponibles exclusivement sur notre site marchand. En quelques jours, toutes les paires ont été vendues ! Ce n’est pas un record mais je suis très content que les lignes audacieuses et l’allure très dessin animé de ces baskets aient trouvé leur public. C’était tout de même risqué. Je ne savais pas comment allaient réagir nos clients. En fait, ils ont beaucoup aimé, particulièrement les plus jeunes. D’ailleurs, mon ami Rui, qui m’a inspiré une basket aux lignes plus classiques, a même troqué les siennes pour des Loubishark. À l’occasion des collections à venir, je veux les décliner dans d’autres coloris, des versions plus décorées et d’autres plus simplifiées. Maintenant que le design est fait - ce qui nous a demandé beaucoup de travail -, il ne reste plus qu’à nous amuser.

STYLE

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN :

« BEHIND EACH MAN, HIDES A SHOWMAN»

WHILE HIS RETROSPECTIVE "THE [NIST] EXHIBITION" CONTINUES AT THE PALAIS DE LA PORTE DORÉE, IN PARIS, UNTIL JANUARY 3, 2021, THE SHOEER LAUNCHES LOUBISHARK, A BASKET WITH A VERY CARTOON AND ESPECIALLY VERY «LOUBOUTIN » .

Since the early 1990s, all women have swooned over his red-soled stilettos. But since 2010, Christian Louboutin has also had its followers among men. A loyal audience all over the world who swear by their chic and shocking models, their richly embellished derbies, their colorful sneakers, their studded moccasins, always punctuated by the

famous scarlet sole. "I started designing men's shoes quite by accident," says the Frenchman.

One day the singer Mika, who I didn't know, called me and said, “I have three sisters and every time they wear your heels they are super horny. I never understood why, but that's exactly what I want to feel on stage. " As it was for a show, I accepted and made several drawings that Mika validated. And one thing leading to another, it has become a collection… ”A decade later, Christian Louboutin has just launched a pair of sneakers that concentrate its universe: audacity with its profile notched like the mouth of a shark, the humor like the name Loubishark and the red that tints the sole, always.

LE FIGARO.- How did you come up with the idea for this tennis shoe with an atypical aesthetic?

Christian Louboutin. - I drew it on a trip to Cuba where I was working on my latest collection. I was with a Cuban friend whose nickname "tiburon", which means shark in Spanish, inspired this sneaker with big cartoon teeth, like those of the predator. In my work, everything starts with a drawing. Sometimes it can be difficult to achieve but I try to stay as true to the initial sketch no matter what the difficulties. In this case, this wave of quenottes, all of different sizes, was a technical challenge but there is no impossible challenge. If the model took some tuning time, that's part of the game.

How did you manage to synthesize the Louboutin spirit, the stiletto with the red sole, in a line of men's shoes?

I started quite late because I thought I couldn't create for my fellows who I found too serious. They are almost more fetishistic than women about shoes. In the sense that their shoes must always be impeccably polished. They pamper them and are very proud to keep the same models for years, a bit like wine. But I discovered that there are also men who want to have fun. My creations have this playful aspect that is close to my heart. The sense of detail, quality but also fantasy. They are for those who love favorites. I accept their old fashioned side, that the urge to put them on may pass and have to recreate the desire each season.

What type of men wear Louboutins?

My clientele is very diverse, depending on whether it's a city model or a sneaker. Although in reality, it may be the same person. Without drum or trumpet, many artists, singers, musicians, actors pushed open the door of the men's shop that we opened in front of my historic address, Véro-Dodat gallery (Paris 1er). Quite a few athletes too who are, in their own way, performers. They all have in common this desire to be noticed, to cultivate their difference and to want to show it. I used to say that in every woman there is a showgirl. The same goes for men. In each of these gentlemen hides a showman, who wants to show off and have fun with his look.

What were your customers' reactions to your sneakers?

We wanted to start modestly with three models in different colors, produced in only 200 copies and available exclusively on our website. Within days, all pairs were sold! It’s not a record, but I’m very happy that the bold lines and very cartoonish look of these sneakers found their audience. It was still risky. I didn't know how our customers were going to react. In fact, they liked it a lot, especially the younger ones. In fact, my friend Rui, who inspired me to sneakers with more classic lines, even swapped his for Loubisharks. For future collections, I want to decline them in other colors, more decorated versions and others more simplified. Now that the design is done - which took a lot of work from us - we just have to have fun.

Le_Figaro_2020_10_16_p-35.thumb.jpg.c858b137f72604537b27c5d1e31feeb1.jpg

Le_Figaro_2020_10_16_page-35.pdf

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Un jour, le chanteur Mika que je ne connaissais pas, m’a appelé et m’a dit: “J’ai trois soeurs et à chaque fois qu’elles portent tes talons, elles sont super excitées. Je n’ai jamais compris pourquoi, mais c’est exactement ce que je veux ressentir sur scène.” Comme c’était pour un spectacle, j’ai accepté et ai réalisé plusieurs dessins que Mika a validés. Et de fil en aiguille, c’est devenu une collection… » Une décennie plus tard, Christian Louboutin vient de lancer une paire de baskets qui concentrent son univers : l’audace avec son profil cranté comme la gueule d’un requin, l’humour à l’instar du nom Loubishark et le rouge qui teinte la semelle, toujours.

One day the singer Mika, who I didn't know, called me and said, “I have three sisters and every time they wear your heels they are super horny. I never understood why, but that's exactly what I want to feel on stage. " As it was for a show, I accepted and made several drawings that Mika validated. And one thing leading to another, it has become a collection… ”A decade later, Christian Louboutin has just launched a pair of sneakers that concentrate its universe: audacity with its profile notched like the mouth of a shark, the humor like the name Loubishark and the red that tints the sole, always

I love how “excitées” is translated to “horny” 🤣 

Or he truly meant to say that 🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or he truly meant to say that 🤣

It's because of Google translate, the meaning of the word in English is different from the meaning in French :wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I thought the same. :naughty: But even if Mika said it like that to Louboutin, I'm sure Louboutin wouldn't talk like that about Mika's sisters. :teehee:

Such a fuss about shoes, I'll never understand that. :lol3: But I suppose that's just because my feet are too big to develop any desire for certain shoes, I can be happy to find a pair that fits me, anything else is overrated. :teehee:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

I thought the same. :naughty: But even if Mika said it like that to Louboutin, I'm sure Louboutin wouldn't talk like that about Mika's sisters. :teehee:

Such a fuss about shoes, I'll never understand that. :lol3: But I suppose that's just because my feet are too big to develop any desire for certain shoes, I can be happy to find a pair that fits me, anything else is overrated. :teehee:

It reminded me this video I've seen once on YouTube :bleh:  (subtitles in English). Why Frech are never "excites"

It's quite possible that Mika used this word as he (especially 10 years ago) was using e mixture of English and French expressions :naughty: Here we have a quotation by Louboutin.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I read in another interview that he said that his sisters felt “carried” when wearing Louboutin’s and that he wanted to feel the same on stage. That made total sense! 

Unless he wants to feel horny on stage 🙈

Fuss about shoes, I do have to admit that I always have wanted to own an elegant pair of Louboutin’s. As a former dancer, standing on 6” heels is not foreign to me, but not every 6” heels are comfortable!! And I’ve heard that they are extremely comfortable... sigh. A girl can only dream 😊

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I read in another interview that he said that his sisters felt “carried” when wearing Louboutin’s and that he wanted to feel the same on stage. That made total sense! 

Unless he wants to feel horny on stage 🙈

I wouldn't rule that out. :teehee: 🍦

Leo.org tells me that excitée can also mean something like hyped up, that might make sense in this context. :dunno_grin:

I think shoes (like other clothing) can make you feel sexy, so if they had said that, it'd be something I could imagine to be true for his sisters wearing Louboutins as well as for the feeling Mika wants to get on stage. 

Anyway I suppose we can agree on that it means "good" in some way... only Mika knows about the details. :teehee:

• Like 2

RTL2

[ AUDIO video ]

:france:

La Pop-Rock Story de Mika (19/09/2020)

Mika, un artiste sans frontière qui a enflammé en très peu de temps le monde entier, de l'Asie à l'Europe en passant par le Liban et les Etats-Unis. Sa plus grande force, ses mélodies pop, rose bonbon, qui font des étincelles, et une voix tout aussi acidulée qui va chatouiller les anges tellement elle monte haut.

Mika c'est une ascension extraordinaire, des millions de disques vendus en 12 ans et 4 albums. Un performer hors pair à l'énergie et à l'imagination débordante. Regardez ses costumes et ses décors, tout droit sorti d'un dessin animé...

Mais derrière le sourire et les paillettes, se cachent des cicatrices. Celle de la différence, du harcèlement et du déracinement. Ses racines, le point de départ de son dernier album.

Bienvenue dans la Pop-Rock Story d'un artiste profond et engagé sur RTL2, présenté par Stéphanie Renouvin

Pop-Rock Story of Mika (09/19/20)

Mika, an artist without borders who has ignited in a very short time the whole world, from Asia to Europe via Lebanon and the United States. His greatest strength, his pop melodies, candy pink, which make sparks, and an equally tangy voice that will tickle the angels so high she rises.

Mika is an extraordinary rise, millions of records sold in 12 years and 4 albums. An outstanding performer with boundless energy and imagination. Look at his costumes and sets, straight out of a cartoon ...
But behind the smile and the glitter, hide scars. That of difference, harassment and uprooting. His roots, the starting point of his latest album.

Welcome to the Pop-Rock Story of a deep and committed artist on RTL2, presented by Stéphanie Renouvin

• Like 1

BFMTV

19 September 2020

"I Love Beirut"

Mika s'engage pour le Liban en organisant un grand concert caritatif

Le chanteur organise une soirée exceptionnelle pour récolter des fonds pour les sinistrés de Beyrouth.

Could you please translate this interview ? Thanks.

@Subtitling Team

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

BFMTV

19 September 2020

"I Love Beirut"

Mika s'engage pour le Liban en organisant un grand concert caritatif

Le chanteur organise une soirée exceptionnelle pour récolter des fonds pour les sinistrés de Beyrouth.

Could you please translate this interview ? Thanks.

@Subtitling Team

That's the one we're currently translating :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Actually it's a replay from December (?) 2019.

They mention Mika's concert to be in Nantes the 20th od December 2019.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Actually it's a replay from December (?) 2019.

They mention Mika's concert to be in Nantes the 20th od December 2019.

Thanks !!

Hit West have broadcasted the recording on 14 October 2019. :doh:

HIT WEST

La Story : Mika avec Lucas

The broadcasting is 2019's REPLAY.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:38 PM, Kumazzz said:

HIT WEST

https://www.hitwest.com/podcasts/la-story-mika-avec-lucas-28123

La Story : Mika avec Lucas

Tous les jours à 20h30 sur Hit West, écoutez la Story, votre rendez vous musical…
Et cette semaine, Lucas met à l’honneur MIKA ! Retour sur le parcours du chanteur en 5 HITS, de son premier album « Life in Cartoon Motion » qui est le 9ème album le plus vendu dans le monde l’année de sa sortie (+ d’1 400 000 exemplaires en France) jusqu’à son nouveau disque « My Name Is Michael Holbrook » (dispo depuis le 4 octobre).

Mika est en concert le 20 décembre au Zénith de Nantes.

:uk: Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

Every day at 8:30 pm on Hit West, listen to the Story, your musical rendezvous ...
And this week, Lucas puts the spotlight on MIKA! Back on the 5-HIT singer's journey, from his first album "Life in Cartoon Motion" which is the 9th best-selling album in the world the year of its release (more than 1,400,000 copies in France) up to to his new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook" (available since October 4).

Mika is in concert on December 20th at the Zenith of Nantes.

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said: