Hiii from Italy❤️❤️❤️

Alice.briguglio

I discovered Mika about 5 years ago and now I’m 16. I saw him in a tv show and first I was struck by his smile that shine in an incredible way, then I heard him singing: something moved inside me and he sent me a feeling of happiness that I can’t express in words. Since that day I have never been able to get away from him. It’s like an addiction😂😂 Apart from the fact that I LOVE his songs and his voice, he reminds me every day that I must love and be happy, despite the difficulties. He gives me a lot of energy. He is absolutely the person that I’d like to become one day.

I’ve just discovered this club and I love it already. I really like that so many people all around the world who share a passion can communicate and discuss💗💗

• Like 6

Ciao Alice and welcome again! :welcomeani: Yes, Mika is addictive and so are his concerts and his music. Glad you have discovered this fan club finally, here you will find everything you want to know about Mika, his music and projects. Feel free to ask if you have any doubt. Here you are some threads that may interest you. 

If you want to chat with other italian fans  

And to know how the forum works, take a look at this one  

Have a lot of fun!!

• Like 2