Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

I could well imagine that he has post gig depression, same as us, because after being so high on endorphines from the gig (and I'm sure he is, too) you just fall into a hole at some point.

Or maybe he's just sad that he has to leave this wonderful place soon (no idea how long he's staying in Vanuatu, might just be for the weekend?).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

I could well imagine that he has post gig depression, same as us, because after being so high on endorphines from the gig (and I'm sure he is, too) you just fall into a hole at some point.

I absolutely agree with you, Mellody. Endorphines on almost daily basis and then.... nothing.

But I think that the energy from the public - the love he receives -  is like a drug too.

"Love is a drug and you are my cigarette. 

Love is addiction".....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I absolutely agree with you, Mellody. Endorphines on almost daily basis and then.... nothing.

But I think that the energy from the public - the love he receives -  is like a drug too.

"Love is a drug and you are my cigarette. 

Love is addiction".....

Totally agree and I think he said it at some old interview.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, koningin said:

You are probably right. Anyway, I find it strange that he chose to post a story in which he looks sad. We are more used to his smile.

I like it that he's more honest, more himself these days and doesn't just show his happy side. No one is always happy. Even after a series of successful concerts and while you're on holiday on a paradise-like island with your beloved partner, you can feel sad, for whatever reason. That's human, and I love him even more for showing his true feelings, instead of putting on a happy smile to pretend he's happy, when he's not. I think if you constantly do that, you become even more sad, because no one will even try to understand you, if you successfully make everyone believe that you're fine. 

• Like 7

@mellody I completely agree with you. He seems to be more open to his fans about his feelings and that’s a good thing. And as you said, he can feel blue for any reason even if he seems to be in the conditions to feel happy. 

• Like 2